4.2 Yun Jie Huang

" Teacher Yun right? It seems that he has amnesia. Its is a matter on the brain, anything could happen, an impact would be enough to cause an amnesia. It would be up to the person if he wants to remember or lock the unwanted memories away."

" I see..."

" Have you had any contact with his parents? "

" Doctor it seems that he has no parents and is an orphan who goes to school on a scholarship. " Yun Jie Huang said calmly, albeit his internal distress.

" Would you be his guardian for the time being? If not he would not be able to be discharged. " The doctor worriedly said.

" Sure."

Tian Jun who was spying on the conversation then got an idea. Since he was his guardian that means he can move in with his husband no?

Yun Jie Huang walked in the room and cheerily said, " Come on kiddo! Let's get you home. "

At the mention of home, Yun Jie Huang also cheered happily and raised his arms towards Yun Jie Huang. Yun Jie Huang seemingly able to communicate with his gestures lifted him, and carried him into his car.

The moment his eyes laid on the car, Tian Jun knew his husband was some rich dude AGAIN. Yun Jie Huang helped Tian Jun buckle his seatbelt, sometimes his hand would accidently brush against Tian Jun's waist.

" Do you remember where you stay? " Yun Jie Huang asked Tian Jun, the only reply he got was Tian Jun's confused face and he sighed and mutter to himself, ".. What am I doing asking a person with amnesia. "

Cutting in, Tian Jun pulled the pity card, " D-Does that mean I don't have a home to stay? " Big fat tears immediately dripped down, causing a stunned Yun Jie Huang to panic.

" Nononono! Don't cry!! My house ! Stay in my house! " Yun Jie Huang panicked and finally gave up. Tian Jun sent a blinding smile towards Yun Jie Huang before rubbing away the tears as if it wasn't even there. The car ride was silent, Yun Jie Huang tried to focus on the road, but occasionally would glance at Tian Jun.

The car then entered a large gate, there was still road connected after the gate. 'Don't tell me he really is a freaking rich guy?' Tian Jun watched as Yun Jie Huang parked his car in the garage where there was other expensive cars, gleaming under the light.

Yun Jie Huang opened his door and unbuckled his seatbelt for him, then he lifted the small Tian Jun which latched onto Yun Jie Huang, afterall he didn't have his wheelchair yet. Yun Jie Huang immediately dialed a number and requested a wheelchair, while walking out the garage.

As soon as he walked out, Tian Jun saw the large 4 stories manor infront of them. Working as a teacher, his students definitely wouldn't realise that their teacher was a rich young master. The moment he walked into the manor, two rows of servants bowed at the same time and chorused , "Welcome back young master!" It seems that they had been used to this by now, a servant pushed an empty high quality wheel chair towards them. " Young master your requested wheelchair."

' Did they not question why their young master would need a wheelchair? Why don't they look fazed at me being here? " Tian Jun glumly questioned, he thought that Yun Jie Huang had brought others back to his mansion as well. What he didn't know was that the servants were just too good at hiding their real face.

" Young master, this servant can help you place your friend on the wheelchair. " The same servant respectfully bowed.

The thought of Tian Jun being held by another and separated from him made Yun Jie Huang extremely uncomfortable, " It's fine uncle Si, I will personally bring him to a guest room. " Hearing his rejection and concern for the youth in his arms, Uncle Xu a butler that has been serving Yun Jie Huang from young couldn't help the surprise that was shown in his eyes.

" Yes young master. " Uncle Xu said before slowly retreating.

Yun Jie Huang walked slowly to the guest room despite it being only a few rooms away. He wanted to treasure the time with Tian Jun, not daring to waste any second.

"T-Teacher Yun, do you have a piano here? " Tian Jun shyly asked out of the blue.

" Mhmm. Have. Does Tian Jun want to play? " Yun Jie Huang watched as Tian Jun nodded his head so fast, Yun Jie Huang actually thought his head would fall off. " After dinner okay? " Yun Jie Huang said as he repropped Tian Jun's body in his arms.

"A-ah! Teacher Yun you should have place me in the wheelchair! Even though I am small, I'm still a guy! I must be very heavy! Sorry! Sorry!!! " Yun Jie Huang saw Tian Jun's flushed face and unshed tears hanging on his eyelashes, really cute ah! Unable to resist, he pinched the small nose before assuring Tian Jun, " I'm not that weak, Tian Jun is actually quite light. " Having the idea planted that Tian Jun was too light, Yun Jie Huang remind himself to fatten Tian Jun up.