2.4 George Walter

Walking towards Joshua, Lionel raised his palm, ruffling Joshua's hair. " Hey dude! You're awesome!! I don't think I would be able to openly voice that I was gay if I were you and that's some hella awesome voice you have there!"

Not expecting the male lead to approach him, Joshua asked what came to his mind, " You're gay?" Joshua asked as he raised a perfectly neat brow.

"No bro, I said if... But no matters! Let's be friends! I'm Lionel Mervin!"

'I already know that..' " I'm Joshua . "

"Oh what your last name? "

"I-I don't remember." Joshua reply made everyone's curiosity peak.

"Why not ask your parents?" Robin asked.

" My dad left for another woman. My mom s-she has been in coma since I was 8. So I don't remember."

'Wait.. since he was 8??!!!! How is this child still alive supporting his mom??!!!' A thunder struck everyone except the stubborn Rose who refuses to believe Joshua.

" Okay guys enough.. Let's go back to our elimination round." Marlynn said but not after sending Joshua a pitiful look.

Calling out the first contestant, the judging began.

" Y-You don't mind being friends with a gay freak like me?" Joshua said quietly eyes downcast.

"Hey.. is that why you don't talk to the others? Scared to be judged?" Lionel asked softly patting his head like a big brother would, making a few tears to drop from Joshua's watery eyes.

John, still dutifully filming the baby of the camera, Joshua didn't know that this scene would be still be exceptionally popular when netizens rewatched the show 10 years later. He just filmed every single second, being a few times more serious than the other cameraman.

Walking forward, the girl that Lionel had eye contact with patted Joshua on the head. "What's wrong with liking guys? It's what makes you, well you!"

"By the way ! My name's Ariel!! Nice to meet you Joshua!" While she does her introduction, Lionel was sneaking glances at her.

' Bao Zi I found the ship!' Seeing both Lionel and Ariel standing up for Joshua, Rose was filled with even more hate, glaring at Joshua who had did nothing wrong, not knowing her expressions was filmed by the camera. Well Rose cameraman was just doing his job....

The judges boards flipped. 5.5.4 " It was plainly barely passable. Are you that bad at even posing?" Marlynn said.

The numbers was the points that each judge gave, full marks was 10. This was how they would judge, eliminating the lowest 15. Since this was the first round, they decided to eliminate the weeds before eliminating a smaller number the next episode and then eliminating the remaining contestants one by one till there was left with the top 3. But of course, the TOP model would be the one in first placing.

3.4.2 " That was utterly revolting!!! Even if you don't like your animal, don't keep that constipated look it's definitely not what a cameraman wants to see." Marlynn mercilessly scolds, while the other two judges remained silent.

2.2.2 " What the hell are you trying to show? Is that supposed to be a donkey? Or a chicken? Get the hell outta here."

Lionel's name was called next. Being the male lead, he was of course favored by the plot. Crouching onto fours, Lionel stayed still, a predator gaze in his eyes, before he roared soundlessly, silencing the room with his domineering aura. It felt as if they were standing infront of a real wild lion.

10.10.9 "Amazing!!! The best so far!!" Marlynn said as she clapped her hands together.

George gave a hum of satisfaction while Robin commented, "Not bad we have a smart cookie here. If you had made a sound in that roar we would have disqualified you. We expect good results from you Lionel."

Smiling widely, Lionel walked towards Joshua and Ariel but was stopped halfway by Rose. " Why are you walking to those losers Lionel? You're supposed to talk to me! Me!!" Rose screeched, making even the far away Joshua to cringe, which made George whose eyes was on his kitten, narrow in distaste at Rose. can't blame him for being biased.

(Rahzel: Ah why is it always the female lead that makes screeches?)

Lionel was starting to get annoyed with Rose especially her possessiveness of him. " Rose, we're not even dating. Who are you to stop me from talking to my friends?"

"Friends? You just met them today!"

"I met you today too Rose."

'Ohhhhh burnnnn!!!!' Joshua and Ariel thought high fiving each other with grins on their faces.

"Next, Rose Calli."

" Watch me Lionel! I'll get your attention back from those losers!" Rose confidently said as her hip swayed as she walked towards the stage.

Returning to the gang, Lionel was bombarded with words.

"You were awesome out there buddy!!" Ariel said.

" So what did she want you for? Did she insult our kid brother?"

"W-Wait who's your kid brother?" Joshua asked a little confused.

" You of course!" Both Ariel and Lionel said at the same time, before looking at each other, bursting out into laughter, completely ignoring Rose on stage.

Focusing his camera on the happy scene, John smiled to himself as he watched the camera's favorite, Joshua , since he looks cute no matter which angle he was recording from.

Putting on an aggrieved face, Joshua pout before responding, "I'm 16!!!!"

" Yea and i'm 18." Lionel said with a smirk.

"Well!! I'm 17!" Ariel chipped in.

Teasing Joshua further, Lionel added a ," - and I'm 187 cm" before widening his shit eating grin.

" Hah!! I'm 172!!!" Ariel happily said as she stroked her cheek against an irritated Joshua.

4.5.4 That was Rose points.

"Sweetie, that was beautiful and all but your an model, not a dancer. Dancing swan lake although shows that your animal is a swan which was elegant as your ballet, go quit modelling if you're not taking this seriously. Go be a dancer instead." Marlynn harsh words reverberated through the room.

Heyaa!!!! So how was it? Do I have any parts that you think I'm lacking so far?? Comment and enjoyyyy!

Rahzel