4.8 Yun Jie Huang

[Warning: Mature]

After Yun Jie Huang arms was all better, Tian Jun was about to make his move to finish Ling Si off. If she had hurt him, it was okay,he would let her off lightly, but she dare hurt my husband? She will have to pay twice the price!!!

Yun Jie Huang was of course happy to fracture his arm, why? Because his Jun took the utmost care of him ah! He was slightly disappointed that his arm healed up nicely.

It seems that both husband and wife had the same train of thoughts as both decided to act at the same time.

' Baozi I want to purchase aphrodisiac. '

[ Yes host, that will be 50 points! Thank you for your purchase!! 220 points remaining!!!]

Tian Jun managed to put the aphrodisiac into Ling Si's water bottle. Then he made Baozi hack into her phone and send a message that was supposedly sent by his husband to meet in the principal's room and that the principal wasn't around.

Drinking mouthfuls of her water, she felt a little weird, but was giddy at the fact that Yun Jie Huang called her out. Maybe he finally realised how much she likes him and wanted reciprocate her feelings?

She happily entered the room and that's when she felt something was wrong. There was no Yun Jie Huang waiting for her, instead, her body felt like it was being burnt alive! Slowly, in haze she started to strip her uniform bit by bit.

The bully that had a crush on Ling Si and followed her every bidding was lured into the principals office. Opening the door, he was stunned when he saw a nearly naked Ling Si writhing on the floor panting hard, trying to please herself.

He was a guy with needs. Seeing his goddess giving herself to him, how could he refuse? He immediately stripped himself, not even bothering to lock the door and pounced. he roughly pounded into her, not even bothering to prepare her, causing her to scream in pleasure. The principal who was walking back from his toilet break heard the lustful moans from inside his office.

As he neared his office, his face couldn't help but get darker as he stomped his fat body in the room. despite entering the room to see a shameless scene, the two students, one the school troublesome bully and the other, the gentle and hardworking beauty doing it on his desk, the school beauty even had the guts to ask for more!

It could be seen that both of them had went wild in his office. The floor , the desk ,the wall, everything!!! They didn't even bother to stop when he entered!!!

Raging, he immediately separated the two, forcefully. That was when Ling Si awoke. She fely piercing pain in between her legs, looking at her naked self filled with kiss marks and her chrysanthemum broken and bleeding, then looking at Hai Lang, the stupid bully that has no brains only brawns and not even handsome the least as naked as the day he was born, it didn't need an idiot to tell what occured.

She screamed wildly and trashed everywhere crying. Hai Lang thought that she wanted more and even thought that she was sad since the principal interrupted, so his stupid self immediately reassured her, " Si Si, don't worry! Well continue later! I'll take responsibility!"

Si Si? Who is your Si Si ah!!! She nearly spitted a mouthful of blood. Then she fainted, not wanting to face reality.

_____________________

The principal had send both of them home first, planning to settle them tomorrow, then he received an audio anonymously. Hearing the whole conversation that Yun Jie Huang dutifully recorded, his face blacken even more! If news were to spread that students had intercourse in the principal office this would definitely affect the school!