5.5 Aaron Blake

" Oh my gosh! It's Aaron!"

" Don't you think Jonathan is really lucky? He managed to snag a big one!"

" Yea! I actually felt pity for him because Darren pushed him aside for some nobody with a nice face, I guess it's karma!"

" Actually,,, Jonathan is cute.."

Tristan who was hearing all the murmurs, stared at the two hugging figures in the cafeteria, not bothering to hide their relationship the slightest. The thing is, the supposedly rich bad boy, Aaron Blake, who has never attended classes had appeared and sticked to this nobody that Darren didn't even want!

Based on what does he have to get all the good things in life?

" Tristan, would you choose Aaron or Darren? Although Darren is wealthy, that Aaron is a world bank dude! Think about all the money!! He also looks better than Darren." One of his lackeys suggested.

Tristan stayed silent, he didn't know whether he should trust the news, after all it could just be rumors spread to break their relationship. But facing all the comments running around in school, he will have no face, why would it be karma if Jonathan gets Aaron? Why would Aaron want a trash thrown away by another alpha?

".. I choose Darren..After all money is not everything." Tristan gritted out after awhile, although he said that, his eyes were still glued to the couple.

" You're such a loyal lover Tristan!" Another lacky said with a shine in his eyes, Tristan justed stiffly smiled at him before his eyes went back to the couple.

--------------------------

Jonathan found loads of dead rats in his locker but he wasn't fazed as he took out a prepared plastic bag and threw them in, it seems Tristan is starting to making his move.

The following events included, water pouring from the door, of course he sidestepped it, Tris tan lackeys trying to throw eggs at him, but it seems that it that didn't work too since Jonathan had left them in the dust. Finally, someone put heavy duty glue on his chair, but Tristan found himself unable to stand up after class.

"What is going on? Are you guys rebelling? Why is it my chair not his??" Tristan glared at all of them who were looking at his sorry self.

"I-I did put on Jonathan's chair!"

" Yea we all witnessed!"

"Tristan, whatever we done was all nullified by him!"

" Tch! Never mind that! Get me out of the chair!!!"

-----------

Jonathan sat in Aaron's embrace, while Aaron licked his neck. " Mate..."

" I understand already..." Jonathan whined.

" Do you need my help in removing pests?" Aaron cooed while stroking Jonathan's chestnut brown hair. He kissed Jonathan lovingly as he enclosed him tightly in his arm.

" No need, I can handle myself..." Jonathan muffled voice came from his buried head.

Aaron licked Jonathan's neck and Jonathan in reply gave a tentative lick as well. It caused Aaron to growl in pleasure.

Jonathan's enchanting grey eyes glazed over as he focused on Aaron's handsome self. Jonathan slanted his neck, allowing Aaron access to his neck which caused Aaron eyes to dilated a dark blue.

" Jonathan, baby you know what this means right?" Aaron growled possessively.

Jonathan feigned innocent and gave an naive glance at Aaron. Aaron growled in irritation as he stared at Jonathan, " I know, I'm letting you mark me"

Jonathan pushed Aaron's head towards his inviting neck, which made him growl deeper. Aaron sniffs the delicious smelling hormones from Jonathan's neck which made his eyes turn a couple shades darker. Aaron licked Jonathan's neck a couple of times, till he was satisfied, before slowly extending his sharp canines which scraped the surface of Jonathan's skin. Jonathan shuddered in excitement as he could feel the weight of being marked.

Aaron's canines pierced down which brought Jonathan pain before ecstasy, he involuntarily gave a small moan before holding on tight to Aaron's shoulders, his nails digging into his skin, causing a few red streaks.

Aaron's canines left Jonathan's neck reluctantly as he lick the wound, causing Jonathan to moan yet again. Then, Jonathan in return bite Aaron's neck, causing Aaron to groan a little. They stayed in each other's embrace lovingly as they slept for the night.