Special arc 2 Claude Guilles

"Let's get you cleaned up no?" Claude asked as he crouched and opened his arms.

"Meow" Xiao Jun replied before hopping into the open arms.

" W-Woah steady there." He said before carrying him to the school's toilet.

"meowww" Even the toilet is grand...Jun gazed at the shiny bathroom in awe.

"Pretty good for a campus toilet no?" Claude says as he brought Xiao Jun to the sink.

Washing the dirt off Xiao Jun's fur carefully and gently, Claude stroked Xiao Jun's head gaining a purr of content. Engulfing the now clean white as snow kitten into a hug, Claude carried Xiao Jun out of the toilet and back into the nurse office.

"Jun do you have a place to stay?"Claude casually ask while leaning into his doctor's armchair.

"meow." Nope. Unconsciously sending sparkly eyes towards Claude.

"Well.. wanna live with my and my roomies?"

"meow?" roomies? Xiao Jun tilted his head to state his confusion. Earning him a tummy rub.

"meow" sure. Turning on his back, Xiao Jun let Claude pat all over his small body. Giving out a few purrs.

' Is kittens so educated these days?'

Claude brought Jun back to his large manor which he shares with a couple of other kids, since he rents it out. Claude sneak glances at the abnormally cute and abnormally intelligent kitten he picked up that was currently napping on the passenger seat of his expensive car. Frequently rubbing its small nose onto the the leather seat.

'cute' Claude smirked. Well, other than the kitten understanding him and him understanding the kitten there wasn't really anything weird.

(Rahzel: no no no that itself is weird!!!)

Parking the car in his garage filled with other different types of expensive car, Claude opened the door and got himself out before opening the other door on the other side and scooped a napping white kitten into his embrace. Gently hugging it, Claude even made sure to quieten his footsteps so as to not wake up the sleeping Jun.

Entering the house, he immediately saw Zach, who was coincidentally the world's male lead's, sprawled on the couch. Zach was one of the housemate that Claude had rented the mansion to. The reason why he was there and not on his own mansion was because, even though the plot didn't mention it, all the capture targets are actually buddies with each other, despite their age gaps.

For example, The capture target Zach, was an year older than the heroine and the knight capture target, Mills and Edward. The playboy was actually a senior in the campus that only stayed because he didn't want to graduate, whose name was Authur. Lastly, our hidden capture target, Claude was the school doctor, nearly 8 years apart the heroine. But of course his charm was his mature and handsome looks if not he wouldn't be a capture target.

To be honest, all of the capture targets had ikemen looks if not they would not be the cause of all the heroine's bullying case.

Back to the story, Zach attention was immediately captured the moment Claude entered with a ball of white fluff in his arms.

"Hey! Cla-" Zach immediately shut his mouth the moment Claude sent him a death glare.

"nyaaaaa~" That was a good sleep. Xiao Jun thought as he stretched in Claude's arms.

" Sorry did he woke you?" Claude gently asked Jun stroking his head while Zach just stared at Claude weirdly as if he finally went insane.

Tilting his head, Jun stared at Claude blankly before giving another cute "Nyaa" while shaking his head. An adorable sight indeed.

" I see. Angel you hungry?"

" Meow." yep.

"Salmon fine for you?"

" Nyaa~" yep~ Jun thought as he rubbed his head against Claude's palm.

"Woah. It understands us. No no no wait. You understand him as well..." Zach said in complete awe staring at the cute snow kitten.

' I guess I need to get the main capture targets adoration first before I set my plan into motion. After all , I have to be noticed to over shine the heroine. '

Using his cuteness for now, Jun Stared at Zach with his large starry eyes giving out a small meow, acting cute and rolling to get his attention.

" He wants you to pet him." Claude suddenly spoke.

"Meoww~" Exactly I like you~ Jun said as he licked Claude's fingers with his sandpaper like tongue. Placing his bum towards the air, Jun pounced forward onto Zach, forcing him to catch him. Turning a few rounds on Zach's palm, Jun laid down and napped.

" Aww.. you stole Jun's attention from me." Claude pouted.

"Jun is his name?"

"nyaa~" Yea~

"Jun is intelligent you know. He understands what we are saying." Claude says before stroking Jun under his chin, gaining a purr of content. " Tell the other's we are having fish for dinner and take proper care of Jun if I return seeing anything wrong with Jun your head will be off your body."

' Eh aren't you being a bit over protective?'

Gulping, Zach stares at the precious kitten on him palm. A small little thing yet very intelligent. Stroking his head, Zach found something to pass his boredom. Taking pictures of a napping Jun.

Waha! I'm really trying my best to extend the chapters to the best I can. Any comments on cat Jun?

Rahzel.