2.8 George Walter

Watching the newly aired first episode of TOP supermodel, netizens were enamored by Joshua. Not only did his cute fairy appearance capture their hearts, his performance in the first round completely stole the spotlight. The audience also fell in love with Lionel's magnificent aura from his performance and Ariel's stunning seductive fox. Their hearts were stabbed when they watched Joshua being slandered by Rose, who did badly for her first round, which made her a joke to netizens. They also was filled with hatred when they saw Rose bullying Joshua in the lodging.

In just a week, the TOP supermodel had gained millions of viewers, The company also received complain letters about letting Rose in to the show when she was bullying Joshua. And others like, Joshua is a cute and exceptional child that doesn't deserve such bullying.Or, Get that bitch away from my Joshua!!!

According to the audience votes for this episodes, Joshua of course had the highest votes of 8.6 while following behind was Lionel with 7.8 and Ariel following closely with 7.6. As for Rose, she had 4.2, her votes mostly came from those who liked her sultry body.

Although George felt happy at the fact that Netizens are noticing his kitten and siding with his kitten, He is pissed at the fact that even though kitten belongs to him, he has to share them with people who are delusional and thinks that kitten are theirs.

"You okay?" Lionel immediately asked Joshua the next morning. Joshua gulped down a cup of milk before smiling to Lionel, "Yep! Thanks for worrying, I got over it." Although Joshua said that, his eye rims was red, showing that he cried hard to made it stick with him. His red eye rims didn't hinder his beauty the slightest, instead it underscored Joshua's fragile and delicateness.

"Nobody has every been this worried about me before." Joshua said a small smile on his face, as if he was reminiscing the past. Joshua's casual sentence sent a bunch of arrows striking Lionel's and John's heart.

Glancing sadly at Joshua, Lionel patted his head. Then, the three judges entered the living room and Marlynn shouted, "Rise and shine!!! I need all of you assembled in front neatly in 5!!!"

Laughing and walking together, Lionel Joshua and the newly arrived Ariel gathered in front of the judges. After everyone has gathered, Robin continued from where Marlynn left off.

" Today, we will first start off with an interview. There will be no eliminating, just questions. We will be interviewing you all individually and in the interview will be held in a room.

" First, Glen. You will be interviewed first" Marlynn said as she called the next name.

Finally it was Joshua's turn. Entering the room, Joshua wasn't surprised when he met a familiar green eyes. " Have a seat Joshua. " Joshua shivered as he heard his name rolling of his lover's mouth.

Sitting down as instructed, Joshua sipped the milk George had handed him, creating a milk moustache that made George lips twitched in amusement.

"Why did you join TOP supermodel? " George asked, interested.

"Money." Raising an eyebrow, George stared at Joshua with interest, asking him to continue.

"My mom is in the hospital now. I couldn't continue providing for her with all the odd jobs I use to take. So, with the fame I can earn with being TOP model, I can give my mom a better treatment, to cure her. Then when she's recovered, I'll buy her anything she wants and let her enjoy." Joshua said seriously since this was the previous Joshua's reason to join TOP.

Although George knew that Joshua's mom was hospitalized, he didn't know it was this serious.

"How about your father?" George asked even though he knew that Joshua only had his mom. After all if his kitten knew that he checked his background, kitten would hate him and cause him endless regrets.

"That bastard of a dad left me and mom alone when I was 8 and that was went mom found out about her sickness."

' Wait.... What?! His kitten was forced to work to support him and his mom when he was 8???? WTH!!!! How did he survive????' George thought.

Signing the John to stop filming and leave the room, after John left, George knelt in front of Joshua and clasps their hands together, fingers intertwining. George kissed Joshua on the forehead before saying, " Don't worry about your mother, I'll help you. Just enjoy TOP while you're here. Forget about worrying for your mom, I'll cure her for you. "

'Oh.. Guess that settles the problem of getting a fundraising project for my side mission to save mom.'

Smiling down at George, Joshua gave a real thank you, from the bottom of is heart, which came from the previous Joshua's feelings and his own.

Short chapter! Comment enjoy. The next chapter will be longer!

Rahzel