7.10 Vincent Quinn

[Mature content]

" Let's go! Mr Quinn!" Vincent carried Oliver off in a princess carry as soon as they graduated.

They did say they would get married didn't they?

Well they did.

Vincent who already bought a house and moved their things together immediately left for their house. At the front door, Vincent single handedly carried Oliver, while the other hand was trying to open the door.

What were they doing? Let's put it in simple terms, kissing. And even simpler? Face eating.

The moment they entered, Oliver used his feet to slam the door close and kicked off his shoes, Vincent kicked his shoes of and Vincent continued kissing Oliver, biting his lips and exchanging salivas.

Oliver who was put down for a second pushed Vincent against the wall of their hallway, and hungrily kissed him, pulling his tie off.

Vincent eyes darkened and he carried Oliver off towards the bedroom, never once did they stop kissing. Oliver pressed his hands on Vincent's chest as his lips left his, a string of saliva connected from their lips. Oliver was flushed and breathing deeply while Vincent who was taking in breath smirked.

Without speaking, Oliver pulled off Vincent's clothes, and Vincent unbuckled his belt, halfway through taking off hiss clothing, Oliver stretched his arms and pulled Vincent over, His fangs biting Vincent's lips causing blood to appear. Oliver hungrily sucked at his lips, licking it and when he finally released it, Vincent's lips was red.

Oliver eyes observed the handsome face of his husband, hands trailing down the side of his face. His eyes looking straight into Vincent's own.

Vincent lowered his head and pecked Oliver before proceeding to take off his pants.

Oliver pushed Vincent on the bed and took Vincent's half erect dick into his mouth, sucking it.

" Fuck!" Vincent shouted it agonizing pleasure as he jerked his hips.

Oliver continued bobbing his head, uncaring that Vincent was about to climax. When he did the salty and warm seed filled his mouth and Oliver choked a bit as he swallowed it down, remnants stuck on his lips and his tongue.

Vincent pulled Oliver to himself and shared another kiss with him, Vincent who decided to return the favor, propped Oliver so that he was on his stomach with his but up.

He spread his butt cheeks before licking it, sucking and soon, putting his fingers in. Oliver's fingers clenched the bedsheets and he bit his lips to stop his voice from coming out.

While Oliver was still in pleasure of the fingers and tongue, his hole was suddenly empty, and he whined at the lost of feeling.

What he wasn't prepared for was Vincent propping his erect member to his ass, pushing in slowly.

Oliver gaped in shock and pain as he felt his hole being stretched. Tears escaped his eyes and a small whimper came out. Vincent halted as he felt the pain radiating Oliver, before receiving a nod in approval and he pushed it all the way in.

Causing Oliver to scream in pain and in pleasure.

Vincent started off at a fast pace and he didn't slowed down, causing Oliver to moan out everytime he hit a spot. Soon, Oliver was about to climax, his hand reached for his own member to help. But just as he was about to climax, Vincent grunted as he stopped moving, one of his hands that was on Oliver's hips moved and stopped Oliver's hand from helping.

Oliver gave a cry of pain, pain from not being able to climax. Vincent repeated his evil actions until Oliver was a moaning mess, his body slumped on the bed, without energy to move.

Finally, Vincent released his hold on Oliver's dick, and moved faster, jerking his hips. Oliver screamed outloud as his release shot to his stomach but just as he was in a orgasm, Vincent cruelly released into Oliver, causing his eyes to roll back from the pleasure.

The pleasure from releasing and the warm current filling his ass made Oliver cry out and faint in pleasure. As soon as he was back from his small black out, he still felt Vincent moving behind him, abusing his stretched hole.

Oliver slept till afternoon of the next day, extremely exhausted, while Vincent was sitting beside him sipping coffee like nothing happened. In fact, he seemed much more energetic.

Remembering his cruelty from yesterday, Oliver groaned, his voice hoarse as he said, "You sire, are abstained from sex for the month!" causing Vincent to spill his coffee. Oliver smirked cruelly before falling back to the bed, ignoring Vincent's apology.