1.7 Huo Shen

After the bullying incident which our male lead had witness this time around, Huo Shen decided to take a week's leave from work leaving everything to his secretary to spend time with his Jun'er. He also demanded leave from the school for his beloved Jun'er. Of course the school would not ignore a command from the god, fearing he might close the school down.

(Rahzel: I'm pretty sure Huo Shen's meh attitude made the secretary position open for FL)

During this week, Huo Shen has pampered Huo Jun to his hearts content. By pampering it meant breakfast in bed for Huo Jun, asking their family chef to cook Huo Jun's favourite dishes like sweet and sour pork and even personally bathing Huo Jun claiming that Huo Jun is too weak to bathe on his own. And of course, Huo Jun accepts the pampering with both arms. definitely not what a normal brother does.

(Rahzel: Oi Oi Oi isn't this going abit far?)

Now, Huo Jun has two remaining days with Huo Shen and Bao Zi the reliable system it is reminds his host. Huo Shen on the other hand has Huo Jun too himself , accompanying him in everything Huo Jun does. Whether it was reading at the library or watering the gardens, Huo Shen sticked by him like glue.

During the 5 days together, the brothers relationship got closer than before. Huo Jun has gotten comfortable in demanding things from his ge and his ge, Huo Shen feels like theres nothing wrong and even find it cute that his Jun'er request things from him. Huo Shen being male god fulfils all of Huo Jun's demands and continue pampering him.

'Ah I'm falling hard.' ran through both males mind.

[Host, as much as Bao Zi likes host being happy, Female lead is approaching Host's house.]

'Huh? What's she here for?' A scowl showed on his face and Huo Shen seeing his Jun'er displeased at something immediately feed him a grape peeled by the male god himself.

[ Female lead has been finding opportunities to get close with host's partner, she bribed a colleague and gotten the task of transporting documents to male lead since he took leave. Host use this chance wisely!]

"Young master," The house keeper's solemn voice rang out interrupting the tranquil atmosphere between the brothers.

"-A woman outside claims to hold important documents to pass to young master."

"Get it for me." A cold straightforward reply. Huo Jun who was sitting in between Huo Shen's long legs poked his cheeks calming the agitated Huo Shen before returning to his book. All while Huo Shen was playing with his Jun'er soft raven hair. The housekeeper smiled softly at this scene.

"Young master, this servant already told her so but she insist on meeting young master."

' Hmmph two can play this game.' Huo Jun thought.

" Jun'er accompany ge." Without waiting for Huo Jun's reply, Huo Shen carries him off in his arms. This caused Huo Jun to drop his book causing him to scowl in displeasure but that was overcomed when Huo Shen pecked his cheeks calming the agitated kitten. Latching on to Huo Shen's neck Huo Jun bites his ears for revenge but Huo Shen shows no reaction as if it was a daily thing and continued walking.

On the other hand, Jia Jia who had been looking forward to meeting Huo Shen , reapplied her bright red lip stick and pulled up her pencil skirt that was meant to make her appear smarter but ended up making her look novice.

Huo Jun who was observing her through Xiao Bao Zi couldn't help but sneer at Jia Jia. Not only was she annoying she even had poor fashion sense. Jia Jia's innocent looks does not fit the image of a sexy office lady thus, making her seem like a amateur.

Then a cold emotionless voice rang through Jia Jia's ears. "Pass the documents and leave." Hearing such unresponsive voice even though she dressed up nicely, Jia Jia was about to give him a piece of her mind when she saw his dreamy face. Blood red lips, sharp jawline , refined eyebrows and those narrowed phoenix eyes. 'Ah Ah Ah! sex god! Score!'

That was when she saw the Huo Jun latched on her golden thigh. He was calmly leaning onto what's soon to be hers casually smirking at her even.

"YOU!" Her initial plan to start soft was instantly ruined. Pointing a perfectly manicured finger at Huo Jun, she glared at him with utmost hatred, remembering the humiliation she suffered because of him.

The moment she squealed out loud Huo Jun thought,' Ah my ears..' Snuggling deeper into Huo Shen's embrace before smacking a sloppy kiss on his cheeks while Jia Jia stares mouth agape. The thing was Huo Shen didn't mind! He even look happy! Smirking at the female lead, Huo Jun provokes her.

" Get away from him you slut!!!!" She squealed loudly again, losing her composure , this time Huo Jun actually winced from the ringing in his head. Huo Shen who has been only paying attention to his Jun from the start noticed the wince and his eyes narrowed on the culprit.

The moment Huo Shen saw Jia Jia his eyes lit up in recognition, from the folder that Jin Ze gave him, the temperature around the trio dropped a few degrees. Jia Jia seeing the recognition immediately brightened up thinking Huo Shen knew her, not noticing the hostile gaze of Huo Shen. She was stuck in her delusion where Huo Shen knows her and that she must have been really beautiful to have caught his attention.

Instead of catching the mood, the female lead flashes her cute dimpled smile with upturned eyes towards Huo Shen, completely ignoring Huo Jun, Not that he minds. " May I come in.. to discuss the documents?" Jia Jia asked coquettishly while twirling a strand of her hair.

But of course she was rejected by a freezing cold ," No Leave"

That's when Huo Jun received a notification. << Side mission accomplished! Male lead feels disgusted! 20 points received, total points 90.>>

[Host keep up the good work!]

Although insulted, with her thick skin, Jia Jia shamelessly ask again if she could enter for tea. That's when Huo Jun enters.

" Do you have such thick skin? I have never seen someone so shameless before right ge?" Huo Jun asked, dagger laced in every word before finishing off with the same coquettish voice.

" En." Huo Shen said as he smiled warmly at Huo Jun. After all his Jun'er said so it couldn't be wrong. Jun'er especially looked like a cat with it's claws up. 'En really cute.'

Flashing red with humiliation, Jia Jia promise to give that bitch a life of hell. Gritting her teeth, " I-I see I shall take my leave." She said as she strutted off with a wronged expression however when she turn back, the doors of the manor was already closed. Getting rid of her act, she stormed off angrily.

What she didn't know that the seeds of disgust was already planted in the male lead. Nothing she do would be able to stop it growing.

Hope you enjoy! And I fulfilled my promise. It was a longer chap. Comment n enjoy.

Rahzel