4.7 Yun Jie Huang

The more Yun Jie Huang watched, the more sad he felt, Tian Jun was no longer relying on him, even though it was hard to do alone, he hasn't spoken up for help yet. Tian Jun falling as he tried to get himself into the car finally made him snap.

Once he fell it was really hard for him to climb back up without his legs, seeing how much effort Tian Jun is placing in trying to move his stilled legs and heft himself into the car, Yun Jie Huang carried him forcefully despite his struggles and place him on the seat.

" Am I really that useless? Cant even get into the car myself.." Tian Jun mocked himself with a mocking laugh full of contempt towards himself, tears ready to fall. Hearing the negativeness rolling off him, Yun Jie Huang couldn't hold it in.

He immediately knelt on the dirty road, holding Tian Jun's hands clasped in his, " You, Tian Jun are not useless. Don't you have your grades? "

" Grades? Can grades help me walk ever again?" Yun Jie Huang watched Tian Jun's dull and lifeless eyes.

" No, but I will stay with you! I won't ever leave your side, so! You don't have to do everything yourself! I am able to do it for you! Everything that you can't I can! I will help you make them possible too!! So, cry all everything out! Don't hold them in!!" Drop by drop, tears flooded Tian Jun's vision making everything blurry. Yun Jie Huang used his hands and wiped them off with his sleeves, making the sleeve warm and moist, but Yun Jie Huang didn't care.

Once he made sure that Tian Jun was no longer crying, he drove both of them back, only hearing slight sniffles from beside him in the silent ride.

_____________________

That night, Tian Jun didn't want to eat dinner. He was hiding under his blanket, berating himself. Yun Jie Huang entered the room only to see the bundle and hear mutterings. Listening closely, he heard "...bother..burdens...school. "

He knew. He knew it wasn't easy to get over something like this easily but, Tian Jun was really cursing himself too much! Angrily, Yun Jie Huang ripped the blanket away not caring about the endless flow of tears, forcefully kissed him, tasting the salty tears and everything.

he managed to stun Tian Jun into silence ads he opened his closed eyes and stared into Tian Jun's wide ones. Breaking the simple kiss, he immediately said, " i'm worried, " before abruptly standing up and leaving the room.

The moment he closed the door, Yun Jie Huang slid down, leaning against the door and blushed.

_____________________

Tian Jun returned to normal after that, for the next few months, he 'heeded' Ling Si's warning and arrived in school through the main gates without Yun Jie Huang, who dropped him off at the side before heading to school as well.

Tian Jun also 'avoided' Yun Jie Huang in school, but was intimate as in hugging and getting carried by Yun Jie Huang in their manor. Ling Si who heard from her lackeys, immediately felt pleased, another one out of the way.

Then, Tian Jun felt it was time to take action.

' Xiaobaozi, I want you to spread to her lackey, to say that I have been staying back after school everyday and Yun Jie Huang personally picks me up .'

[ Yes host, on it. ]

As expected, the next day the fish caught the bait and waited behind a wall. She immediately gritted her teeth in anger as she saw Yun Jie Huang enter the classroom, then carrying Tian Jun out, the wheelchair folded and carried away as well!

Good! Tian Jun! You dare lie to me! Even be intimate with Teacher Yun behind my back!!!

_________________

During lunch break the next day,a few unfriendly looking guys immediately barged in the classroom and forcefully pushed Tian Jun out of the class. It was the same group of guys that pushed him down the stairs! It seems that the culprit really couldn't wait anymore!

Tian Jun shouted for help, attracting his classmates attention, but they didn't want to help ! That gang was really ferocious! Even sent someone to the hospital!

Although they couldn't help personally, the class ran out of the classroom and headed to the staff room. To find Yun Jie Huang!

<< Side mission: Gain the friendliness of your classmates complete! 50 points gained! 200 experience gained!>>

When Yun Jie Huang heard, his face paled and he dashed to where some students saw they were headed. Yun Jie Huang ran in front while the students huffed and puffed as they tried catching up to their teacher. This teacher can be a physical education teacher ah! Why teach math??!!!

The moment they reached the scene, they saw a bunch of large bulky students crowding around a wheelchair. Then, one of them pushed the wheelchair harshly! The wheelchair immediately flew down the stairs. It was a repeat of last time, except they made it so that Tian Jun would definitely suffer more!

Many girls who were witnessing the scene screamed while the guys watched in horror.

To Yun Jie Huang, it felt as if time stilled, he dashed with all his might and dived after Tian Jun, and hugged his smaller body to his larger one and protected him. Of course this risky action didn't leave Yun Jie Huang unscathed. He hit his arms against the steps and the floor, causing his whole arm to burst in pain, definitely a fracture.

Then chaos erupted. " Call the ambulance hurry!!!!"

" Teacher Yun!!!! Tian Jun!!!"