10.3 Ma Bai Yu

[Host, why did you give it? Your husband wouldn't mind if you kept it for yourself! And also, host needs it more than your husband do!]

'Tsk Bao Zi, you're not matured enough yet... you need to make some sacrifices to gain.'

[Oh! Host is smart! Host is amazing!]

' Anyways, the main problem now is how do I make sure my hubby accepts me who is a zombie?'

[Host shouldn't worry about that! Host's hubby loves you to no end he won't mind!]

'Right, so how about we plot on how to kill Han Li then, she's getting on my nerves..' You Jun cracked his knuckles.

On the next expedition, You Jun made things harder for Han Li by sending more higher class zombies towards her, she was struggling and even though she sent pitiful gazes to Bai Yu, the male lead was to busy tending to his wife. When a zombie come, he would kill and then he would turn towards You Jun and ask if he was okay.

You Jun would simply smile and nod, both of them ignorant of the female lead's predicament. Of course, You Jun didn't want to simply kill her, or maybe he would do that, then maybe he could finish his mission.

This was the first kill mission the system has given out and there was no details on how the the higher ups wanted You Jun to kill... You Jun finally remembered something. It was his cute pet snake, Lei.

Why waste his energy and efforts when he had a venomous snake like Lei? You Jun decided he would simply send Lei to poison her in the middle of the night and tada, the rest will be left to deal with after it was over.

However, the female lead was female lead for a reason, she lived through the poison with only a breath left in her, Bai Yu even turned a head when he realised someone from his expedition team was poisoned, not to poisoned while he was on watch.

Although he found her irritating, currently she was still under his protection as a team member. She played an important role on the front lines against the zombies. You Jun sighed.

'Of course it wouldn't be so easy to kill the female lead. No matter what, the female lead was still a world's favorite, the only one that can kill her without being doubt will be his hubby or rather, the male lead.'

[Host, what are you planning now?]

'I'll just have to stage my death, or well get bitten.'

[But host is already a zombie?]

'Exactly.'

--------

You Jun got along with the group and none of them suspected he was a zombie. After all they haven't met the higher leveled zombies yet, and even if they did, zombies couldn't have feelings they couldn't smile they couldn't laugh.

You Jun was the only abnormal zombie but that was because You Jun wasn't You Jun, he was Xiao Jun who had a cute system named Xiao Bao Zi.

"Whats wrong You Jun?" Bai Yu said as he watched the youth dazed expression. Bai Yu was stirring a cup of hot chocolate, one he only gave to You Jun and no one else,not even himself.

You Jun who was plotting in his mind awoke from his daze, "Big brother?" He said dazed.

Bai Yu's lips twitched, he used his hand to caress You Jun's fluffy hair. "What's wrong?"

'Plotting female lead's death and building a empire of my own?'

"Nothing.....Just a little unsettled.." You Jun sighed, twiddling his fingers in anxiety.

"Unsettled? Don't worry, Big Brother is here for you."

"Un.." He said and drifted off in the silence.

----

To make things more believable, You Jun spent his days irking the female lead, making her jealous by hugging his hubby, getting pats and caresses from his hubby. Doing things that would completely irk her. Of course, he didn't forget to show her a winning smirk when Bai Yu wasn't looking, slowly, Han Li was getting so annoyed she wanted to strangle him.

"What's your problem? You know I like brother Ma so why do you keep doing that?!" She hissed at him after pulling him to one side.

"Doing what?" He smiled innocently, showing his pearly whites.

"You know what I mean!!" She squealed, her hand moving elaborately.

"Since when did Big brother let others call him brother Ma?" He changed the topics, looking at her suspiciously.

"Let me tell you! I came first! Brother Ma found me first! Not you!!" Han Li hissed, her fist clenching onto You Jun's shirt pulling him up.

"What's going on?!" Bai Yu shouted as he ran towards them, his eyes darkened and he glared at Han Li before pulling You Jun to his chest.

"Brother Ma-!" Han Li said, excitement in her features, she couldn't wait to tell him all about this scheming kid he picked up. But before she could You Jun already acted. You Jun sniffled and rubbed his eyes with his fist, nuzzling closer in his hubby's embrace.

'Eight packs!' You Jun smiled lecherously on the inside.