10.5 Ma Bai Yu

'Bao Zi, follow the plan...'

[Yes host.] Xiao Bao Zi obediently said, if Bao Zi were to have a body now, one could see him nodding his head cutely.

Although You Jun had nothing with Han Li, no grudges no nada, but he had to complete his mission or else it would be punishment time. And since You Jun was a zombie, it wouldn't matter if other zombies bite him simply because he is already a zombie.

And so the plan was put into action. As they continued venturing, You Jun had a few higher zombies attracted and lured them towards their camp site, of course this was not for naught, You Jun was still thinking about his side mission which was to build a empire of his own, well a zombie empire.

An a empire doesn't necessary mean a whole kingdom of zombies. As long as he was a king and he had his subordinates, it would already be counted as an empire and he would have completed the side mission.

After luring them towards their camp, You Jun fought with the few high class zombies and made himself their king. How? It was simple, in the zombie hierarchy, the strongest stood on top, it was a world where strongest win, thus unless there was someone stronger than You Jun, they could overthrow or usurped his power as king.

In the middle of the night, the best time for a sneak attack, You Jun made sure to command his zombies to lure in a horde of lower class zombies, to attack the camp, You Jun made sure that his zombies attempted to attack him and Han Li. He commanded his zombie general who was a level 5 zombie to bite him later on, so he could stage his well, zombiefied reason.

"Wake up! We're under attack!!!" Someone shouted in the dead of the night, causing everyone to wake up in panic, You Jun rubbed his eyes as he woke up as well, he woke up to the sight of his husband taking of his shirt, showing his well endowed muscles. But his moment was short lived as the delicious looking abs were once again hidden by a shirt followed by a armor.

Bai Yu quickly turned to You Jun and said, "Stay here." Before patting his head and leaving the tent, but does he think You Jun would stay? Of course not, You Jun who smiled obediently at Bai Yu's 'Stay here' immediately left the tent as soon as he left.

"Brother??" You Jun called out as he left the tent, when he exited his tent, he saw their group fighting with his zombies.

"Get back!! We're under attack!" One of the members shouted as they attacked the zombies, but unlike what they thought, the zombies had a consciousness of their own, dodging their attacks and countering.

"Be careful! These zombies seems advanced!!! Retreat!!"

You Jun froze and when he finally reacted to he quickly backed. Backed where? Towards Han Li of course, Han Li was also fighting of zombies, the higher ones were ordered to attack her, and boy were they doing a hell of a good job. Despite being the female lead, Han Li hasn't faced high level zombies at this time of the plot.

Humans didn't even know about zombies that could think rationally at this point. The zombies had cornered Han Li and pushed her closer and closer too You Jun, taking this opportunity, You Jun approached Han Li with a zombie in tow.

Getting closer, You Jun tripped and fell backwards, his back crashed with someone and a clang was heard.

"You!!" Han Li turned and saw You Jun with a terrified expression and a zombie in tow, crashing into her made her drop her weapon and she stared in horror as the zombies advanced. Han Li was still a female, a female lead no less, she couldn't die this early.

And of course, she would protect herself, panicking, she did the first thing that came to her mind as she panicked. She pulled You Jun in front as a meat shield of course. And that, was already expected by You Jun who made sure to hold eye contact with Bai Yu who was fighting off a zombie.

Ma Bai Yu felt like he had a burst of adrenaline as he saw Han Li squeezed her eyes shut and used You Jun who couldn't fight back as her cover. He wanted to shout but nothing came out, having a burst of energy, he quickly slashed at the zombie in front of him, scampering towards Han Li and You Jun. But of course, he was too late.

'Ah...there goes one of my precious high level zombies..' You Jun thought as he saw his army fall like flies in front of the male lead. Damn his hubby was strong.