3.3 An Sheng Xie

Calming down after ages, Jian Feng met Sheng Xie in the eye. With all the seriousness he could master,he gave the most impassive face he had. But he couldn't keep it for long since his lips were twitching every now and then.

" The remedy is to go to the person who makes you feel this way and spend all your time with that person. Once you sort things out, call me again! " Jian Feng said as he picked out his medical box and left the room with one hand in the air, waving bye.

Leaving a contemplating An Sheng Xie alone. After much thinking, An Sheng Xie felt guilty, What for? Because he actually thought of disposing his new bride before he even met him and now he couldn't even raise a dagger on him.

Glumly looking down, he decides to not meet up with his bride just yet. " Yi " he called out to the empty room.

A black shadow appeared in front of him, materializing into a human in completely black. Kneeling on one knee, the shadow greeted his master.

" What have you called Yi for master ?" The shadow asked respectfully.

" I have gotten a new bride, I want you to check the family he's from and his background in his family. " An Sheng Xie said

" Yes Milord. " Yi said as he vanished into thin air as if he wasn't even there from the start.

Meanwhile, Meng Jun was being treated like nothing by An Sheng Xie's maids, it seems they were jealous that Meng Jun was able to marry An wangye whom they all admired from afar. Thus, they made things difficult for Meng Jun. Meng Jun just allowed it, so that he could use this to guilt trip his lover once he came to his senses.

Smirking as the same group of maids came back to him to cause trouble. They only dared to do so since their wangye hasn't visited Meng Jun and didn't announced his position to the household. Meng Jun acted docile and shy around the others, but he was just doing so to appear more vulnerable to the maids.

" Wangye has asked us to tell you to clean the floor. " Maid A said as she threw a bucket of dirty water on him, then another threw a dirty grey cloth on the floor next to him.

" Don't forget to clean your mess up! " Maid B said as they strolled away, giggling.

' Don't you mean your mess? ' Meng Jun sneered. Just as he was about to pick the cloth to clean the floor he thought of something, a glint appeared in his ink black eyes.

Refilling the water from the pond, Meng Jun scooped some dirt from the ground, creating a muddy mixture. Dipping the cloth in, Meng Jun cleaned the floor with the muddy water. When the muddy water dried later on, the dirt will be all over the floor, turning the floor to be dirtier.

Finishing his masterpiece, Meng Jun washed his hands before whistling and going off. Grabbing the soda bottle he had gotten, he drank it in large gulps before throwing the bottle aside.

'I guess this was what the soda was for.'

With Bao Zi, Meng Jun watched as the maids were scolded by the head housekeeper.

" Clean it now!! What were you guys thinking?? The floor is so dirty what if wangye saw this!!! He will have our heads off! Get to work!! " The old housekeeper scolded the maids, who were red with shame, they immediately laid the blame on Meng Jun, but they couldn't say anything if not they would be punished for not doing their job.

--------------------

" Milord, his name is Meng Jun, he is a substitute bride for his sister Meng Meng. It seems at his stay in the Meng manor wasn't a peaceful one.He has been neglected to the point even the servants treat him badly. " Yi said, still bowing.

" Er. " An Sheng Xie called out, another black shadow appeared next to the kneeling Yi. The second shadow materialized into a man, Er and Er followed Yi and bowed.

" I want to you watch Meng Jun in the manor. Report any incidents to me. " Sheng Xie ordered.

" Yes Milord." Er said before vanishing.

" Yi you may leave as well." Bowing his head, Yi vanished into thin air and left the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your food." A small tray slide through the cracks of the door. What food? Meng Jun really wanted to shout in anger. The rice wasn't even cooked properly, there wasn't any sides at all, and the soup! The soup had no ingredients! It was just tasteless soup!!

Grieving pitifully Meng Jun complained to Xiao Bao Zi, ' Why do I need to suffer this mistreatment.'

[ Host, 6 more days 14 more hours]

Lei coiled around his wrist, like a bracelet and slept, really not helping ah!

The next day, Meng Jun was faced with a bunch of jealous maids again. They sent him to do the laundry while they slacked. It seems they didn't learn their lesson at all.

' Bao Zi I want to purchase green dye. '

[That will be 20 points. Thank you for you purchase!]

'Oi. This is a rip off.'