2.16 George Walter

[warning: Mature]

" You guys have gone through the elimination rounds and you are all now at the finals. Sadly, only one will emerge as TOP and another 2 as runner ups. The remaining will be released back to society, thus, we will placing great importance on this juncture." Marlynn said seriously.

" Rose, you have come far from the beginning. Although there were some parts which you had flunked, you still managed to survive tenaciously to the finals. Your theme for your underwater modelling was a hero. You had been given a superwoman costume, which you pulled off splendidly, however your modelling underwater destroyed that chance. It seems as though you are suffering being underwater. So I'm giving a fail." Robin said as she raised the fail card.

" Yes, I agree with Robin, it seems as though you weren't paying to the tips the instructor had given." Mr Bradford said, raising a fail card as well.

Both Marlynn and George didn't say anything but decided to fail her.

" Your votes from the net didn't help you at all, instead it pulled you down. I'm sorry to say sweetie but you failed." Marlynn said before dismissing her.

Clenching her teeth in anger, Rose didn't bother about anything before storming off, glaring at everyone.

"Lionel, young lad, this picture is spectacular! Your theme that you had gotten was poseidon, a greek god. Not only did you pull of your costume perfectly, you also had the moves in you! I felt as if you were controlling not only the water but me!" Mr Bradford complimented as he gave a pass.

The remaining judges had nothing to say but just gave a pass.

" Your votes from the net are pretty high. You are third according to the ranking." George said impassively.

" Ariel Torres, Ariel Torres. You really live up to your name. The theme you got was mermaid and it was as if being a mermaid was in your blood!! I could feel and imagine you carefreely swimming with the mermaid tail you had!! You look really calm and beautiful!" Marlynn shouted, giving a pass.

" You have done so well from the beginning deary, up till now, I can still remember your performance as a fox. It was dazzling, you are dazzling." Robin said giving a pass.

"Although I didn't see the previous performance you did, just by looking at this picture, I can imagine you in the sea! A picturesque sight to behold!!" Mr Bradford commented flipping his pass, George taking that moment to flip his pass and gave her a nod.

"Your net vote was the second highest." Was all George said, causing Ariel to squeal and jump in happiness.

" Joshua sweetie. You were adorable in every round, but this round was the cream of the top!" Marlynn said flashing his picture, immediately giving her pass.

Gaping, Lionel and Ariel stared at the cute girl in the picture. Holy fish this is Joshua??? They both turned to Joshua, trying to get some answers, but what they got was a tuft of fluffy strawberry blonde hair, head down, ears bright red.

" I was actually fooled for a moment! Did you know, I couldn't tell you were a guy until I saw your folder!" Mr Bradford said, complimenting but it backfired and shot Joshua in the heart, making him stumble as if some actually hit him. Mr Bradford then flipped his pass sign.

" Each and every pose of yours were natural, it also seems like you are very comfortable being underwater, a breathtaking picture was born." Robin said with a smile flipping her pass.

" You have done well." George left that short line as he flipped his pass. Although he wanted to comment more, he had to play fair, he was a judge after all.