6.7 Si Ye Heng

" What did that kiss meant Ah Si?" Jing Jun asked feigning ignorance.

" Hn.." Si Ye Heng grunted as he looked away his ears tinted with a suspicious flush. Jing Jun laughed knowingly with a huge smile which just made Si Ye Heng's ears turn an impossible shade of red.

"Go back to work" Si Ye Heng grunted as he continued typing away.

Jing Jun clicked his tongue before trudging back to his secretary for show seat. He slumped on the chair and checked his timetable. He couldn't help but sweat dropped when he saw his 'busy' schedule.

" I guess this can be counted as a good job no? Slacking all day..." Jing Jun says to no one.

one month later..

" Wahh!!! Ah Si!! There must be a mistake!!!" Jing Jun shouted as he barged into Si Ye Heng's office. Si Ye Heng from the beginning had not raised his head, as if he already knew what was going on.

" Why is my pay check in the millions!!!" He slammed his pay check on Si Ye Heng's desk.

" I thought you said you own me. Since you own me doesn't that mean you'll have my pay as well?" A small smirk pass Si Ye Heng's face while his eyes shone with a cunning light.

<< Side mission: Yi Jing Jun wants a steady job and a steady life!Completed!!400 experience. 50 points.>>

" So you don't harbor any trace of guilt?" With that, Si Ye Heng stiffen slightly before hr returned to his normal state.

" You know Ah Si," Jing Jun started solemnly. " You don't have to be tied down by me... Now that I am awake you can let off your guilt, I will let you go too." Jing Jun gave a blinding smile to Si Ye Heng. While Si Ye Heng was still stunned he quickly left the room not forgetting to close the door, letting a tear slip.

Si Ye Heng was jerked back when he saw the tear and immediately ripped the door open, in chase of Jing Jun.

" Jing Jun.. Jing Jun!" Si Ye Heng chased after Jing Jun who entered the closing lift. Before the door could completely close, Si Ye Heng slammed his hand between the door giving a small grunt before entering and spotting the shaking figure whose back was facing him.

Si Ye Heng gave a small sigh before cradling him into his arms.

" Is there someone that would take care of you if I were to leave you behind?" He asked, gently whispering into Jing Jun's ears.

" Is there any girl or guy you're seeing?" Jing Jun retorted with a sniffle.

Without any answers, Si Ye Heng only said, " I was afraid, I was guilty. I was your only family even though we are distant cousins.. I didn't pay enough attention and you drew to suicide. Y-you didn't know how guilty I was. At that time, I felt it was my fault."

Jing Jun's eyes snapped opened and he asked hastily. " Distant cousins? How distant??"

Si Ye Heng sweatdropped as the mood was broken by Jing Jun.

" Er... probably a few families away, but one thing led to another and you were under my care." Jing Jun's eyes brightened before he fished out his phone. His eyes glistened before he offed his phone and turned to Si Ye Heng.

"Well, you don't have to feel guilty no more! I'm perfectly healthy and alive!!" He beamed before hugging him. " Jun.. You don't understand! The guilt won't pass so fast.. It will stay with me as long as I live!"

[ Host, if he were to do that, you will not be able to complete your mission and will be punished.]

Jing Jun's eye twitched before he said, " Ah Si, it's up to you to let go of that guilt but if you don't let go, I'll find another thigh to hug!!!" Jing Jun threatened even though he knows he wouldn't but meh, he will figure it out later.

Si Ye Heng glanced at Jing Jun with wide eyes, seemingly dumbfounded. Then his eyes narrowed, a cold atmosphere filling the elevator. "You wouldn't"

Si Ye Heng glared at Jing Jun's try me glance before sighing. " Fine. "

"I'll go find one th- wait eh? What??"

"I'll stop feeling guilty." Si Ye Heng seriously looked into Jing Jun's eyes.

" Just like that?" Jing Jun himself was dumbfounded. Shouldn't it take more persuasion??

"En."

<< Main mission: Fulfill Yi Jing Jun's life wish! To let Si Ye Heng not feel guilty! Completed!! 650 experience. 100 points.>>

' I call bullshit!!! This is too damn easy!!!!"

[ Congratulations host!! ]

" Ah Jun, don't tell me you forgot you owe this thick thigh? You wanted to find another one?" Si Ye Heng gave a smile that left him trembling.

"Ah..Ahaha...." Jing Jun slowly crept away in the confined space a lift could give.

" Since I stopped being guilty, Jing Jun, you better remember... You owe me, you have to take responsibility." Jing Jun openly gaped.

' Shouldn't it be the other way around!!!! hrehgekdhf!!!'

Jing Jun smacked a slobby kiss to Si Ye Heng's forehead, " How long more are we staying in the lift? What if someone presses for the life?"

" Don't worry, I already banned the staffs from entering the lift. " Si Ye Heng sent a huge mocking smirk before snuggling into Jing Jun's neck, with Jing Jun between his legs.

" And when did that happen.." Jing Jun sighed defeated.