9.3 Nangong Ou

"Shifu why did you bring him back?? He committed a grave crime stealing the cloud lotus!" The one who spoke was Wanqi Jun's previous favorite disciple Tang Zi Hao, the one whom got Nangong Ou into this mess.Cloud Lotus was merely a rare herb, what he did not know was that Wanqi Jun has been feeding Nangong Ou even more precious herbs than Cloud Lotus, a herb was infused into the food that Nangong Ou ate.

Nangong Ou ate 3 meals a day which meant precious herbs were stuffed into every meal. If tang Zi Hao knew this he would be puking blood by now! The body of Nangong Ou is very precious ah!!

Nangong Ou's eyes turned a degree colder, he stared coldly at Tang Zi Hao's back then turning back to Wanqi Jun to see his reaction.

"Nangong Ou didn't steal it, you all should drop this for now, Senior brother Wu and his disciples will be accompanying us for the trip. Take this trip to have a break from cultivating.." Wanqi Jun immediately diverted the topic, his face stern like how a shifu would be.

But of course his disciples weren't idiots, their shifu was saying this because he wanted to protect Nangong Ou. Nangong Ou turned to Li Yao Yao and flashed her a winning smirk, but in Wanqi Jun's eyes it seems as though they were sending glances to each other.

'Li.Yao.Yao.'

" Alright, brother Wanqi, let us head out now." Senior brother Wu called out and took out his sword.

All the disciples took out their wooden sword that they were given with and hopped on, stabilizing themselves. 'Shit!' Wanqi Jun had forgotten to get one for Nangong Ou!

Damn.. Wanqi Jun put back his sword, instead he took out a piece of paper, chanting something that belonged to Wanqi Jun and the paper folded itself into a boat. Every disciple glanced at the paper boat that increased in size, awing them.

Wanqi Jun floated to the boat before stretching his hand out and grabbing Nangong Ou on the waist, lifting him on it as well.

"Hmmph! Still needed to rely on shifu.." Tang Zi Hao enviously stated.

Nangong Ou glanced at Wanqi Jun with a complicated expression, before he resolved himself, easing into the paper boat.

When they reached the city, Wanqi Jun helped Nangong Ou off before he swiped his arm, making the origami paper boat return to a normal sheet of paper.

Wanqi Jun stood at a side as he watched his senior brother Wu brief the sect disciples on how to act, their curfew and no using their skills on citizens. After all citizens were different from them, although citizens could train and cultivate, those that could reach high levels were few thus they decided to live a normal life, a strike from a cultivation master or a martial artist would already kill them.

The disciples dispersed, leaving Wanqi Jun, Li Yao Yao and Nangong Ou.

" Shifu! Can Yao Yao accompany you??" Li Yao Yao bounced forward like the little girl she was, staring at Wanqi Jun with star struck eyes. Wanqi Jun wasn't a fan of females, but he couldn't say no to kids.. he reluctantly gave in a patted her head, making her beam at him.

Nangong Ou who was at a side, could only bitterly glare at Li Yao Yao, pushing her aside and tugging at Wanqi Jun's robes, not letting go. Just like that Wanqi Jun's robe was tugged on both sides, and he was accompanied by two little kids, strolling around the city.

Wanqi Jun had came to the city before, but it didn't meant the disciples had, especially Nangong Ou and Li Yao Yao who were child prodigies. The two kids stared in awe at all the stalls selling a variety of items.

Although Li Yao Yao openly asked for the items, and Wanqi Jun would reluctantly give in because she was a kid, Nangong Ou had his pride and didn't ask for anything. Wanqi Jun glance at Nangong Ou's pitiful expression and bought him a lot of treasures and snacks before stuffing it in Nangong Ou's embrace.

Nangong Ou looked at Wanqi Jun in surprise before sending a beaming smile at Wanqi Jun. Wanqi Jun who was taken in surprise by the smile, looked away holding his nose. Why? Because he felt a nose bleed coming.

Ah...a kiddy husband smiling so brightly at him, Wanqi Jun cannot take this critical hit ah!