4.3 Yun Jie Huang

This time, Tian Jun did not actively raised his arms towards Yun Jie Huang which made Yun Jie Huang slightly confused. Was he waiting for him to carry him on his (YJH) own accord?

"I.. Teacher, i must be a burden, I'm sorry..." Tian jun looked down in shame.

' If only I didn't have this disability..'

[ There was no choice host, you have failed a world without passing a single mission.]

Yun Jie Huang looked at the downcast Tian Jun and didn't say anything else. What could he say? Its not your fault you are disabled? I feel sympathy to you? Wouldn't all these hurt his feelings even more?

" You don't have to carry me anymore.. may I borrow the wheelchair? " Yun Jie Huang could tell that Tian Jun didn't want him to carry him anymore. Turning a deaf ear to Tian Jun, he directly lifted him into his arms despite the fact that Tian Jun was struggling in his arms.

" You..How would you go up or down the stairs here? What if you get lost? How will you travel or reach some places in your wheelchair? Just leave it to me, I'm not that weak am I?" Yun Jie Huang sternly questioned then soften and patted his head.

The previous Tian Jun had some lingering soul left behind, the previous Tian Jun and the current Tian Jun felt so touched. Especially the previous Tian Jun. It caused some crystal tears to drip off the corner of his eyes. " I-I, thank you so much! No one has treated me so well!!!" the words came from the bottom of his heart, the previous Tian Jun didn't live a good life, bullied and never been treated kindly or at least like a normal person at all. He was a social outcast.

The Tian Jun now had seen his memories and knew, it was hard for him as well. So naturally the words would be real and filled with gratitude.

That day, from all four corners of the large silent manor, a piano could be heard clearly, reverberating through the manor. The soothing melody calming all, in a music room, two figurs could be seen sitting side by side, playing the piano in sync.

_________________________

"-Tian Jun" Yun Jie Huang caressed the sleeping boy's head. Groaning, Tian Jun unhappily opened his eyes. Yun Jie Huang just smiled softly and tapped his forehead, unfolding the creases. Softly, he coaxed, "Get up, there's still school today you know?" Seeing no reply, he carried the half asleep boy to the toilet placed him on a stool and passed a readied toothbrush with tooth paste and all to Tian Jun.

Tian Jun blearily grabbed the toothbrush, stuffed it in his mouth and fell back asleep. Sighing helplessly, Yun Jie Huang pinched his chin using his fingers and gently brushed his teeth for him, really like a child ah! Then He grabbed a glass cup filled with water and brought it to his lips.

Feeling a cold hard material on his lips, he took in some water and slowly gargled his mouth , then he opened his eyes a little moved to the sink and spat it out. Yun Jie Huang proceed to wipe his face with a wet towel before fishing his school uniform out of no where.

Looking at the questioning look on Tian Jun's face, he awkwardly laugh, " I ordered it yesterday? "

Tian Jun narrowed his eyes , ' Why did it sound like a question?' Tian Jun immediately unbutton his pajamas that was fished out yesterday by Yun Jie Huang, seeing Tian Jun undressing, Yun Jie Huang threw the clothes on him before dashing out of the toilet.

Just as Tian Jun was about to wear his shirt, Yun Jie Huang barged in again. Yun Jie Huang could only focus on the skin Tian Jun was showing. S-So white. The buds.. so pink. Feeling something warm in his nose, he immediately grabbed it, "I-I-I!!Thought you needed help in wearing your pants guess not! Hahaha....." He awkwardly laugh before mechanically turning around, marching out of the door, fingers still holding on his nose.

'BaoZi, did you take a picture of his dumbfounded face?'

[Er hahaha....yes host...] Baozi said a little ashamed. How did his host know that he had been taking photos of them in every world????

" Teacher Yun, you can carry me away now. " Tian Jun calmly said, not knowing that Yun Jie Huang was thinking about how misleading his words sounded.