9.2 Nangong Ou

Wanqi Jun's pampering was so much that even Nangong Ou had already tossed aside the man that once punished him. Everyday, Nangong Ou would spend his days in his shifu's courtyard, cultivating peacefully.

Wanqi Jun would watch his monster of a husband cultivate easily.

And by easily, it meant cultivating even while sleeping ah! All those old foogeys that took millenniums to cultivate to immortals are jokes ah! Here we have a Nangong Ou, the male cultivating to spirit master in a week!

To get to immortal stage, a cultivator had to first pass the martial practitioner stage, then they would have to cultivate three more stages to get to the martial master stage, followed by another three to get to spirit practitioner, and then another three minor stages to spirit master.

Truth be told, the stages get even harder than before and even a talented person would need at least a year to reach spirit master, yet the male lead simply made people cough blood ah! Spirit master! One week!

Even though there was Wanqi Jun to sponsor him many valuable items, artifacts and pills, this was still simply out of the world!

Right, so after Spirit master, there was elemental practitioner and elemental master, followed by.... well all in all, it isn't easy to be a immortal, the stages were harder and harder and one needed a lot of time, but of course there was the male lead Nangong Ou here to defy all laws.

Wanqi Jun himself, before Xiao Jun came was a talented genius himself, he was under thirty and he achieved elemental master, which was why he could be so arrogant and become a master at his age.

" Shifu.." Wanqi Jun immediately turned to him, " I'm done for today, can we go out to play?" Wanqi Jun's eyes soften, his lover was a child now, and it seemed he was still a kid at heart. Wanqi Jun ruffled his hair, pulling him into an embrace. Nangong Ou who was only around 6 only came to Wanqi Jun's lean waist, Wanqi Jun lifted Nangong Ou and sat him on his lap, unbeknownst to Wanqi Jun was that Nangong Ou eyes flashed with a desire and his ears flared a blooming red.

" Alright, Senior brother is bringing the disciples out today, how about we go out too?" Wanqi Jun said gently, stroking the smooth hair of Nangong Ou.

Wanqi Jun took out a small jade necklace and hung it on Nangong Ou's neck, " This helps hide your cultivation level, never take it off, and remember not to show your true level unless the situation deems so."

"Why not?"

" Do you want to be taken by those old foogeys?" Wanqi Jun stated, his eyes flashed with possessiveness, he would wait until either he or Nangong Ou was strong enough to take good 'care' of them before he would take it off for him.

Nangong Ou didn't know what Old Foogey's were, neither did he know that they were people from the immortal realm, or even their sect higher ups, but he definitely did not want to be taken from Wanqi Jun.

He shook his head no, and held tightly onto Wanqi Jun's hand. Wanqi Jun sighed before taking his hand out of Nangong Ou's, ' Now's not the time.'

What made Wanqi Jun happy was that in this world, he was a shifu he had privileges unlike other worlds, he had materials to use without buying them in the system shop. Freaking overpriced items!

But what Wanqi Jun couldn't get was modern materials, thus he might need to rely on system to do so.

Nangong Ou seemed a little disappointed but he hid it with a smile and walked forward. " Hurry up shifu!!"

-------

" Shifu!" A group of disciples came forward and greeted Wanqi Jun, Wanqi Jun nodded beforee pushing Nangong Ou who was behind him forward into the group. As much as Wanqi Jun wanted to pamper him, he had to make sure that Nangong Ou meet his first harem character, which was Li Yao Yao, one of his disciples.

Did Wanqi Jun mentioned? All of his hubby's harem members are psychotic af... What did he mean? Normally when male lead kills his shifu infront of his harem member, a female to be exact, instead of screaming and crying that she was afraid, Li Yao Yao here, joined the stabbing with a crazed grin.

Thinking of it made Wanqi Jun shiver. Unbeknownst to him again, that stupid level gift, the handsome standby motion was in full effect, and Li Yao Yao who was 10 years old, a talented lad, stared with stars in her eyes at her handsome shifu.

Nangong Ou who caught her staring couldn't help but glare at her, and she who saw it glared back at Nangong Ou.

' Ah Bao Zi what should I do, the first harem member charm is already kicking in....' Wanqi Jun muttered as he glance at the two who were sending each other loving glance. Tch, he'll make sure he lock Nangong Ou with him after he completed the side mission

If Nangong Ou were to hear it, he would be all smiles.