5.1 Aaron Blake

Name: Xiao Jun

Lvl: 0

Experience needed to next level: 350/1000

Storage: Nutrition pill x1

Life saving pill x1

Points: 370

[Host you have 2 lucky spin tickets, would you like to use them?]

'no, I'll keep it for now.'

'I'm ready'

Xiao Bao Zi didn't say anything but the same crashing pain fell.

" I told you already Jonathan! Don't bother Tris anymore! Don't you see that I don't like you at all? Stop bothering me and Tris!" A guy shouted in Xiao Jun's face, hugging a smaller boy in his arms that was smirking.

Xiao Jun is an omega in this world. This world has Alphas, Betas and omegas. 20% of the world's population is Alphas, 70% is Betas and the last 10% is Omegas. Alpha the dominant gender has dominant traits such as advanced growth, their body structure is much more solid than omegas and betas. On the other hand, omegas have a frail body, with delicate structures as they were meant to be docile. An Alpha can mate with either a beta or an omega, while beta can mate with a beta or a omega. Lastly, omega can mate with either one except each other, thus omegas are generally useless other than mating.

Xiao Jun's name in this world was Jonathan Milles, and he was a omega. The man that had just shouted to him was Darren Zeon, an alpha who he has been with since young. The previous Jonathan had loved Darren deeply, going through thick and thins with him, doing unimaginable things for him. Yet, despite all he has done, everything went down the drain because of the beta in his arms.

" Darren, let's go, I don't want to be near him anymore. He's disgusting." The boy in Darren's arm Tristan Blait coaxed. Darren gave Jonathan a look of disgust before leaving. To be honest, the Jonathan before really didn't look pleasing. Jonathan had thought that Darren would look beyond his outer appearance, look that he actually loves Darren a lot and put a lot for him. But, it was just another point of his downfall.

Jonathan had hazel brown hair that seemed like a bird nest, because he wanted to buy the rich Darren something as a birthday present, he cut down on his food and became malnourished, skin sticking to bones. His unique grey eyes was covered by large framed glasses. Basically he was a typical nerd in school, except everyone in school had secondary genders.

But Darren wasn't his husband, he didn't want to have Darren yet for the previous Jonathan, he would get his revenge.

<<Main mission: Make Darren Zeon regret for the rest of his life he ever left Jonathan. 200 ponts. 400 experience.>>

<< Side mission unlocked! Break Darren's and Tristan's relationship!100 points.250 experience.>>

Jonathan consumed the nutrition pill in his storage, the once yellowish skin riddled with scars and his once scarred palms and skin turn as bouncy and white as a new born. Then, the first thing Jonathan did was go to the barber. He got his hair cut and left it framing his face, a slight parting , shorter wavy hazelnut brown hair framing his beautiful grey eyes, which sends shivers to one.

The moment he left the shop, it was as it was another person completely. Jonathan was still wearing his nerd clothes but he doesn't seem nerdy. Instead he seems dorky in a cute way. Jonathan also changed his glasses, since he didn't need it anymore. The nutrition pill covered all aspects of health , even repairing minor scars and problems.

While walking out, he felt something tug at his soul. Jonathan eyes widened. He was going to meet his lover! He calmly walked towards where the tingles were getting stronger, only to find a slight stench of blood. Jonathan's eyes furrowed, he couldn't tell whose blood it was.

The moment he reached, he saw three guys lying on the floor, face beaten bloody and bruised, there was wooden bats on the floor as well. There was a tall figure standing, his body exuding pheromones, his rippling muscles could be seen despite the back view. From observation, one could tell that those lying on the floor attacked with the bats, it was logical if you had thought about it, one person couldn't necessarily hold three bats right?

The familiar tingles told Jonathan that this was his lover and he unconsciously relaxed in his presence. The tall figure turned around to face Jonathan, realising he wasn't alone.