√ 1 : Just got to school

Brynn's POV

Beep, beep, RICHIE
               ↓
" Beep, beep, beep " my alarm goes off and I guess it's time to wake up and face the day and go to hell hole. As I did my morning routine I went downstairs and ate my breakfast.

" Hey sweetie." Mom said." Hey mom." I said." Are you ready to go?" She asked and I nodded. When we got there mom gave me my transfer slip and I should go first to the counselors office.

As I enter the school I was greeted by students in the hallway who were talking, whispering, laughing, doing makeup, and stuff. As I spotted the councilors office I knocked.

" Hi, come on in." The man greeted which I presume as the councilor. When we both sat down on our seats we smiled." You must be Brynn." He said.

" Yes, sir?" I asked his name." Mr. Lame." He introduced." So, you're new here from Arizona?" He asked." Yes." I answered.

" Well, your student or should I say student buddies is gonna be here any minute. Here's your schedule anyway." He said then we heard a knock on the door." Come in." Mr. Lame said.

The door opened and there they were. My best friends!" Lauren, Kenzie/ Brynn?" We all asked at the same time. I quickly stood up and hugged them.

" Seems like you guys already knew each other. My job here is done. Girls, please show Brynn around and maybe inform her about some things." Mr. Lame said.

" Trust us Mr. Lame. We will tell her everything." Lauren said." Alright." Mr. Lame said. We head out the door and laughed." I can't believe you're going on our school! It's been so long when we saw you." Kenzie said.

" I know right." I said." I'm so glad you're back in LA. Things changed since you left." Lauren said." Is there any good changes?" I asked." Yes. But it's weird." Lauren answered looking at Kenzie.

" Behind you." Lauren said looking behind Kenzie. Kenzie smiled turning around receiving a kiss from JOHNNY FREAKING ORLANDO. Lauren and I shared a look and giggled.

When they pulled away Kenzie giggled and lean her head on Johnny's chest." You remember Brynn right?" Kenzie asked John. Johnny looked at me shocked.

" Of course. The famous dancer Brynn Rumfallo." Johnny said. We both laughed and hugged each other for a second and let go." Good to see you again." He said.

" You too." I said." I remembered when I left, your voice is kinda..." I trailed off." Tiny. Yeah." He said which made all of us laugh.

" We are just going to show her around. I'll see you later." Kenzie said." Ok. I'm just about to go change. Another whole day of football training." Johnny said before leaving.

When Kenzie turned around Lauren and I made kissy faces which of course making Kenzie roll her eyes. They showed me around and the last two stops are the basketball gym and the swimming pool.

When we stopped by the swimming pool all the swimmers were racing. And a familiar guy rises up from the water. He's like. Greek God, like Poseidon.

He came closer to us with a smile while drying his self with his towel." Brynn." He said." William." I said then we laughed. Kenzie smirked when William faced Lauren.

They started making out in front of us." Ok, whoa, whoa, we don't need to see that." I said as they pulled away." Case you don't know." Lauren said.

" Trust me, I already know." I said completely honest. I'm always active in their accounts so I get alot of information about them. Except for one guy.

" Carson!" Lauren and Kenzie called. Shit. He came over to us smiling. I want to get OUT of here! Get me out of this basketball gym.

He's coming close. Act cool. Act COOL. YOU GOT THIS Brynn.
" Hey." O my god his voice. Haven't heard it for years. Great." Carson. Meet our bestest friend Brynn." Kenzie said.

He turned to face me and I can tell his face dropped. He's more... Attractive than before. Again. Shit." H-hey." He said and smiled at the end. Ok Brynn, act professional.

" Hi. Nice to meet you. Carson." I said. Nice job Brynn. Not sarcastic." You too." He said and we quickly looked away." Ookay. Brynn, maybe you could try out for dance team." Lauren said.

" I'll try." I said not sure on what to answer." You'll do great... I mean I heard you're a dancer." Carson said." Yeah." Kenzie said." Ok let's go now." I said dragging Kenzie and Lauren out of the gym.

" What was that?!" They asked in unison." Nothing." I answered quickly." Yeah, ok." Lauren said suspicious." Let me see your schedule." Kenzie snached my schedule card.

" We have the same classes. Yes!" She said jumping up and down." Let go then." Lauren said linking their arms on both of my sides and lead me to our class.

..... After school .....

" Brynn, this is the dance team." Kenzie introduced hem one by one." Who's the leader?" I asked." I am." Kalani said.

( A/N in this story they are not on dance moms.)

" Are you going to try out?" Lilia asked." Yes." I answered." Alright Brynn, if you successfully do 11 cartwheels, 3 back flips, a front flip, an aerial, and a leap you're on the team." The coach said.

" She can do it." Lauren and Kenzie said. I shrugged and did what I was told to and land perfectly. They all cheered." Very impressive Ms. Rumfallo." The coach said.

" So, is she on the team?" They all asked." Welcome to the team ." The coach said. They all squealed and hugged me." That was amazing!" Jayden said.

" Thanks." I said." Congratulations." The girl with blond hair said. " Thanks?" I said." Jordyn." She said with a smile." Brynn." I introduced.

" Nice to meet you." She said with a smile." You too." I said smiling back. This girl into bad at all." Hey babe." We heard someone said and it sounds familiar.

Hey Wittypups! If we could get this chapter up to 5 votes and comments, I'll post the next chapter. Peace!