42: Wedding

The past few weeks they started filming and it was going  great. Today was William and Lauren's 4th anniversary and they were on set.

William told the people on set that they are going to surprise her so they helped him set up on set while the girls and Lauren go to the mall to get them some time to set up.

" Girls. We really need to go on set or we're gonna be late." Lauren said. " No!" Brynn stopped her.

" Why?" Lauren asked. " Because you forgot buying William a gift for your 4th anniversary." Kenzie said.

" I already bought him and it's here in my bag." Lauren said then just in time William texted Kenzie and Brynn to go to set.

" Oh. OK." Kenzie said then they get inside Brynn's car." Your actions made me feel suspicious. " Lauren said.

" Suspicious? WHAT? Nooo. " Brynn denied. They got to set and as they head in William greeted Lauren with bouquet of roses.

" Happy anniversary. " William surprised. Lauren hugged him tight.
" I bought a cake and it's customised. " William said bringing out the cake.

" Pull it!" Carson said excitedly." What's with the excitement?" Lauren asked. " Just do it!" Johnny screamed.

" OK. OK. " Lauren said and started pulling the tag slowly. As she pull the tag it revealed words slowly came out one by one.

" Will. You. Marry. Me. " Lauren read out loud. Then at last, it revealed a gorgeous ring.

Johnny grabbed the cake so William has free hands. Lauren looked at him shock. He took the ring and knelt down on one knee.

" Lauren. Will you marry me?" William asked. Lauren looked over to her brother. Johnny mouthed her yes with a thumbs up. Lauren looked at her best friends who were smiling.

She looked back to William and nodded." Yes." Lauren said. William slide the ring and stood up to kiss her.

Everyone cheered for the newly couple." You guys knew?" Lauren asked them." We helped him set up." Carson said." I noticed that you felt left out at Johnny and Kenzie's wedding so I asked your family and they said yes." William explained.

" Thank you." Lauren said and hugged him." I... I think it's time for you to be free." Johnny sighed. Lauren went over to Johnny to give him a hug.

" I love you." Lauren said." I love you too." Johnny replied kissing his sister's forehead." Alright. Now that you're going to get married... Let's reschedule the honeymoon and let's wait for them to get married." Kenzie said.

" For sure." Lauren said." Let's start filming. We have a lot of time to catch up to." William said. Everyone went to their tents and prepared to film.

Carson already released the mg of his song and posted on instagram announcing him and Brynn are engaged.

Lauren and Brynn posted a picture of them smiling showing their engagement rings. That night being said.

Everyone went crazy. Some shows called to invite Brynn and Lauren for an interview.
They accepted at least two of the interviews and it will be held in between next month.

" I'm so happy we're getting married." Lauren said excitedly." Me too." Brynn said.
" I'm just happy all the drama is over." Brynn added.

" No fights. It just sound so peaceful." Kenzie said. They all nodded in agreement.
...............
2 months later
It was Brynn and Carson's wedding. They were pretty hands on, on planning their wedding. They did it simple.

A church wedding. It was perfect.

" You may exchange your vows." The priest said. Carson held Brynn's hand with a smile.
" Strangers, to friends, to best friends, to boyfriend... to exes, and here we are... getting married. It's a great journey we have together.
You are my soul mate. I've always believed since day one . I'm not gonna make this any longer. I just want to say I love you. I am committed to our relationship. And I trust you." Carson said.

It brought some tears to other's. It was very touching." I don't know where to start. It's mind blowing how we got to this point. I didn't imagine this moment would come so quickly. I am blessed that I've know you. Remember when we were six and you saved me from getting bullied? I said to myself... you are my hero. And then we became best friends and call each other Prince and princess... That was fun. I'm very happy that we stayed strong together through rough times in our lives. I'm glad I can call you my hero." Brynn said finishing their vows.

Normally girls cry in the wedding. But in this case. Johnny has tears streaming down his cheeks and William was there patting his back softly trying his best not to laugh.

Lauren, Kenzie, and Kaycee looked at each other with smiles." You may kiss the bride." As the priest said that everyone went wild.

The boys were cheering for them, the couple can't help but laugh at the situation.
Carson and Brynn looked at each other before kissing.

Everyone applauded The girls run up and hugged them tight." You're married. You are officially married!" Lauren freaked out.

" Lauren. You need to chill." Brynn said." You are married! How am I supposed to chill?!" Lauren asked.

They just laughed and hugged each other.
At the reception, Brynn's father and his family came." Congratulations Brynn." Her dad said.

" Thanks." Brynn said." I'm happy for you and good luck making your own family." Brynn's dad said.

It was awkward.

" I'll see you around." Her dad said and sat down besides his family. Brynn looked back at Carson. He sighed and soothed her back.

" You're still hurt about the fact he has new family?" Carson asked and Brynn nodded.
" I can't get it off my mind." Brynn said.

" I suggest we take a seat and eat. It can help." Carson smiled." Really? Food?" Brynn asked.
" Yes. Food." Carson said which made Brynn chuckle.

" You know me too well that food makes me happy." Brynn said." Well yeah. We all love food." Carson said.

" Now let's go eat." Carson said and dragged her to their table and eat." Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?" Carson asked.

" Already? Aren't we going to have the same honeymoon as John and Kenzie's?" Brynn asked." Yes. But one place isn't enough." Carson said.

" Hmmmmm. We need to go to Maldives. It's a dream come true if we come." Brynn said." Now that's what I'm talking about." Carson said.

" How many kids do you want to have?" Carson asked." What?" Brynn asked shock." We better start planning." Carson said.

" You are wild Mr. Carson James Lueders." Brynn teased." I wanna have 3 Mrs. Leaders." Carson said.

" Just like your family?" Brynn asked." Yes. Stressful... by fun all the way." Carson said.
" Alright. I think I can manage r arising three kids." Brynn said.

" I promise we'll work together. As a husband, I'll do my part of the family." Carson said.
" I love you." Brynn said.

" I love you too." Carson said before kissing Brynn.

Must Read

Soooooooooooo. HEY WITTYPUPS! The next chapter will be the ending. Sadly.... but don't worry I have a new book coming out eventually. There will be Crynn, Jenzie, Hannie, Lilliam content. And characters.
Mostly you could see me putting Kaycee's character as Brynn's sister because I have this weird addiction putting Kaycee as Brynn's sister. Haha. A lot of crying. I assure you that. But anyways. This book is ending and I hope you like it. Peace!