÷ 3: Matching Outfit

Carson's POV
I looked down upset, I slowly removed my arms and stepped back.

She went and grabbed the popcorn before running upstairs. I scratched my head. I miss her so bad. I miss everything. I really love her but we just have to break up.

I sighed and just shook my head as I went back to Lauren's room where everyone is watching the movie. All day, everytime I see Brynn, it just made me remember the moments we shared back then.

All my songs, it's all about her, for her. As I enter the room my eyes quickly spotted Brynn. She was looking down.

I gulped twiddling my thumbs before I could sit next to her. I took a deep breath and just went to my usual spot sitting next to Brynn.

After the movie we all went home and get ready for bed. Al night all I think about is what just happened between Brynn and I back there. We're EXES! Exes can't go back to the past.

Although I wish I could. Aaahhh!!! Who am I kidding!? She probably moved on now. I did too, but when she came back, it just made me realize that I haven't moved on yet.

Dang it! I'm dating Jordyn! What am I thinking. All this thoughts just made me stress out. Knock knock knock. I got up and opened the door.

" Hey babe." Jordyn said hugging me." Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked her as I let her in and closed the door. She sat down on the couch and I did too.

" I just stopped by. What are you doing before I came?" She asked." I just got home from Johnny's house. We just watched a movie." I said.

" Who are you guys with?" She asked." I'm with Johnny, Will, Kenzie, Lauren, and the new girl Brynn." I said." Really? I just met the new girl and she's so beautiful, what is she like?" She asked.

I kinda nodded when Jordyn said Brynn is beautiful. It's true." Well, she's super kind, funny, and intelligent." I described drifting off to day dreaming about her.

" You seemed attracted to her. What do you think of me?" She asked. I snapped back to reality." Y-you, you are very kind and pretty." I said.

She just rolled her eyes." I'll see you tomorrow." She said before leaving the house. I run my hand through my hair and sighed. If I would look at them both everyone would think I'm a player.

I'm with a girl I like then the second my ex come back I'm getting my feelings back to her. I'm an overall player. Wow. I'm not gonna let that happen.

I'm with Jordyn and I'm lucky. She's very kind and talented and sweet. I moved on. Damn! I'm really confusing sometimes. Carson! You moved on! Your eyes are only for Jordyn, not Brynn.

But, Brynn's my first everything, Carson! What are you thinking! She's your ex! You guys broke up! Snap out of it. Aaahhh!!! This is really hurting my brain!

I went inside the bathroom and take a long nice bath. I kinda fell asleep, when I woke up and felt relaxed, I dried my hair and whole body before changing and going to sleep.

( A/N: Bold italic means flashback )

" I got you this." * Gives Brynn a locket *
* Takes it in awe * " Carson, this so cute. Thank You."
* Both hugged and Carson kissed her head *
" Take a look at the pictures inside." * Brynn opened the locket and It showed him and brynn kissing *
" So, you like it?" " Like it? I love it! You're the best boyfriend ever. I'm gonna keep this as a lucky charm."
" I love you." " I love you too."

I wonder if she still kept that locket.

" I got you this." * Brynn gave Carson a shirt with letters printed to it. It says B & C * " It's not really good as your gift but I know you always liked this shirt, I might have thought I could print our first letters of our names in it." " Brynn, I love this. Thank you." * He pulled her into a kiss * " I also got one exactly like yours but it's colour red."