29: Date

Carson's POV
" Brynn." I called as I knocked on her door." Yes?" She asked as she opened her door.

My jaw dropped as I see her beautiful beautiful beautiful face." Carson? Hello?" She asked snapping her fingers.

" I-uhm, sorry, I was gonna ask you if you want to watch a movie at the movie room?" I asked.

" Is my siblings watching too?" She asked." I-uh..." I drifted off." I guess it's just you and me?" She said and I slowly nodded.

" But if you don't want, it's ok, I'll just invite-" She cut me off." Carson, you don't have to. I'm bored anyway." She said as I smiled.

She closed the door and head to the movie room as I followed her.

This is the room.

" So what are we watching?" She asked

" I was thinking something scary." I said." Like horror few years back." I added." You know I hate horror movies." She raised her eyebrow.

" I know. So you could bury your face on my chest when you get scared and hold tight." I smirked as she scoffed.

" You'll like it." I said. She rolled her eyes and sat down. I grabbed the bag of popcorn and two sodas and gave it to her.

She looked up holding the bag of popcorn." Heavy butter popcorn. Just how you liked it." I said as she smiled.

I smiled and sat down beside her. We debated what horror movie we should watch, I wanted to watch Hereditary but she wants to watch Frankenweenie, that isn't even scary.

" Frankenweenie?! Seriously, that movie isn't even scary." I said." It has a lot of heart warming backstory." She defended.

" Hereditary has a backstory too, based on a true story." I snapped.
" Fine." Brynn gave up.

I settled the movie. As the lights goes out she held tight on me burying her face on my chest.

" It's not even starting yet." I chuckled playing with her hair. As the movie started all you can hear is Brynn screaming and it hurts my ears.

When the movie was done, Brynn was tightly hugging me, shaking." The movie was fun." I said then she slapped me, but not to hard.

" It's not funny." She said crossing her arms and pouting. I chuckled at her cuteness and held her hands as we both stood up then a slow song played.

I looked at the entrance and saw Kaycee, Sean, Sadie, and Noah, holding a phone giggling.

" Can I have this dance?" I asked and She nodded yes. I smiled and place her hands on my neck and placed my hands on her waist and started swaying then the lights dimmed.

I looked at Sadie and she was raising her thumbs up holding a remote controlling the lights.

" This... is... something we've never done in years." Brynn said looking in my eyes." You. Were my first and last dance. I only danced with with you." I said as she smiled.