®13: Big Game

A/N: Read the very bottom
Important note
Brynn's POV
As the car parked we got down as we heard nothing but silence. We all looked at each other before agreeing on going inside.

As I opened the door my jaw dropped and tears started streaming down my cheeks.

" I'm home." I can't believe it. My sister. She's here." Kaycee!" I screamed and Run into her arms and cried.

I felt her hand soothing my back. I hugged tighter." I missed you so much." I cried.

" I missed you too." Kaycee said. As we let go and wiped our tears away we hugged again.

" I had enough of crying for one day." Kaycee said and chuckled." You're here. I can't believe it." I said.

" Noah and Sadie found me. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. And of course I wouldn't miss my sister's 20th birthday." Kaycee said.

" Sister?! Kaycee Rice is your Sister?!" Mark and Jordyn asked shocked. Kaycee and I turned to them and smiled while hugging each other.

" Hey, the pasta is done." Out of nowhere, Sean Lew came in the living room wearing an apron.

" Sean, this is my sister Brynn." Kaycee introduced." Nice to meet you Brynn." Sean said with a warm smile.

" Brynn, Sean's my boyfriend." Kaycee said." Hi Sean." I said." Uhm... Kaycee this is Johnny, Lauren, Kenzie, William, Carson, Jordyn, and Mark." I introduced them.

They all waved back grinning." Do you guys want Pasta? I already cooked." Sean offered and we all nodded our heads yes.

We all head in the dining room and eat." This is good Sean." Carson complimented.

" Thank you. You and Brynn looks a lovely couple." Sean said and our eyes widened and chocked on our food and water.

" What's the matter?" Sean and Kaycee asked confused." There must be a mistake. We're.Not.Dating." Carson said and I agreed.

" Actually, it's me and Mark." I said holding Mark's hand." Oh, I'm very sorry. I didn't know." Sean said embarrassed.

" It's ok." Mark said eyeing on me. There was an awkward silence until my jolly weirdo sister Kaycee finally broke the ice.

" So! Do you guys dance?" Kaycee asked." Well, the girls are actually in a dance team." William said.

" That's great." Kaycee said awkwardly." It's good to hear that all of you are close with each other." Kaycee said.

" Not really." I muttered under my breath and glanced at Jordyn who caught my glance and glared at me.

If Carson only knew she's cheating on him." The food is delicious." Johnny said." Thank you." Sean said.

After few hours of chatting, the gang left and it's time for bed." Goodnight guys." We all said to each other in the hallway in front of our doors to our room.

As I closed my door I can't help but stare at the ceiling. I can't sleep. I still can't get over the fact that my sister is back.

I have enough, I stood up and went outside and saw my two siblings in front of Kaycee's room about to knock.

" What are you guys doing?" I asked and they startled at my presence." We're gonna ask if we can sleep with her tonight." Sadie said.

" Why are you still awake?" Noah asked." To ask if I could sleep with her." I said and we alleviated at each other. We raced to the door.

We fought each other about on who's sleeping with Kaycee." It's my birthday! It should be me!" I screamed pushing them away but they squeezed me to the door as we all fell to the ground when the door opened.