33: Live

Brynn's POV
We just got back from our one week vacation. I can say that I definitely enjoyed it.

And Mom is finally going home today.
I miss her so bad." I'm still not over the fact that you, Brynn Rumfallo, and Mr. Carson Lueders didn't slept for a whole day just talking to each other last Saturday." Lauren said.

" I told you, I couldn't sleep, and he decided to stay with me to keep me company." I said.

" How is that even possible?! Knowing Carson, he would rather sleep than talk." Kenzie said.

" You changed him!" Lauren said.
" My William doesn't even care if I like red lipstick or pink lipstick." Lauren said then Kenzie and I looked at her weirdly.

" Wha- ok..." I said awkwardly." If a boy likes you he would like red lipstick." She said then the boys came.

" Hey girls." Carson greeted." Willy, do you like me in red or pink lipstick?" Lauren asked.

" I don't care, you look beautiful on both." He said and giving her a peck on her forehead.

" See. He don't care." Lauren said rolling her eyes." What are you girls talking about?" Johnny asked.

" Just boys." Kenzie said." Oh ok." He said and kissed Kenzie's forehead.
" Any plans?" Carson asked.

" Nothing, besides you moving out of the house tonight." I said." Oh yeah." He said." Hey! Why don't we confirm your relationship? We'll make a vlog or we go on live." Lauren suggested.

" I think it's the right time." I said and pointed at Jordyn with Mark hand in hand. Those cheaters.

" But Brynn-" Carson said." No, it's perfect." I said." If you say so. We'll do it tonight." He said and I nodded.

After the whole day of class the squad and I went to my house greeted by my mom and Carson's family.

We hugged them and told them we missed them." Mom, Dad, Ashlee, Jackson, Olivia...... we need to tell you something." Carson said and looked at me as he held my hand.

" Brynn and I are dating again." He said with a proud smile. They all smiled and hugged us.

" We must celebrate!" Jackson shouted." No, we already did that." Sean said.

" Yeah." I said." Ok, woah, since when?" Olivia asked." Like last last week." I said.

" Ok. So what are you guys doing here?" Mom asked the squad.
" We're here to announce their relationship to the whole world." Lauren announced.

" Ok, go up then." Mom said and we all smiled and nodded before heading upstairs.

When we head to my room they set up the room while I changed. When I got out of the bathroom they already started the live.

B: Brynn C: Carson J: Johnny
K: Kenzie L: Lauren W: William
CM: Comment

L: Wassup!

K: Heyo

J: Babies!

W: Wha- what did you just say?

J: I said maties

C: You didn't said that, you said
babies

CM: Where are you guys?

Cm: is that Brynn's room?

Cm: OMG!!!

K: Yep, we're in... Brynn's room