¥ 7: love her again

Carson's POV
After I mumbled the last part I saw Brynn's eyes widened for a second but went back to normal. Hopefully she didn't heard what I just said.

" I better get going. My mom will be worried sick If I don't go home in time." I said.

"  Ok. Hope to see you soon again." Ashlee said. I smiled before standing up. I head over to their door and looked back.

Brynn went upstairs. I went out and closed the door and sigh. I went home and flopped on the couch and turned the tv on.

" *gasp* CARSON JAMES LUEDERS! What happened to your face?" Mom asked pointing to me.

Mom went closer and pinched my ear and not letting go." I Can explain!" I said in the middle of pain.

Mom let go of my ear and I rubbed it wincing." 1 minute." Mom said crossing her arms.

" So me and Brynn were in the park and she was heading home and her ex came and tried to get back with her but she doesn't want to get back with him so he pulled her wrist and it hurts Brynn so I came and protected Brynn and got in a fight." I explained really fast.

" Brynn's here?!" Mom asked shocked now smiling." Y-y-yeah." I stuttered blushing.

Mom crossed her arms again smirking." Carson, do you still love Brynn?" Mom asked.

" I think so. I've been in love with her always. And forever will. I love her so much." I answered.

" Then why did you two broke up?" Mom asked sitting beside me." Well, long distance relationship wouldn't work for us. So we decided to end things." I said.

" I don't think so. You courted her by thousands of miles away from each other. Why did it have to end? You're like the power couple and all of us support you guys. What happened?" Mom asked.

" Change happened." I answered. Then the doorbell ringed and the door opened." Hey sweetie!" Jordyn exclaimed.

" Hey." I said." What happened to your face?" Jordyn asked sitting next to me  And touching my bruise.

I went close to mom's ear." Don't say anything about Brynn in front of her." I whispered.

Mom smiled and went to the kitchen." What brings you here?" I asked Jordyn." To check on you, and this is what I saw." Jordyn said.

" What did you do?" She asked." NONE of your business." I said getting up." Where are you going?" She asked standing up also.

" Upstairs to sleep. Now off you go." I said leading her out the house." Ok, bye." Jordyn said and left.

I went upstairs and flopped down on my bed.

Brynn and Carson were just 13 & 14 years old when Carson started courting her. Everyday Carson would ask Brynn for a walk and having lunch together. And they'll always be together at school. They were once voted as a power couple of the school but they didn't won because they weren't officially dating at that time." It's ok Brynn. Don't be upset, but hey, at least we had fun." Carson comforted Brynn who was upset that they didn't won." You're right. At least I have you, right?" Brynn asked." Yes. I'm only yours. I promise." Carson said with a smile.

I sighed as I remember that memory.
The kiss. What was that all about? Why did she kissed me?! And why the heck did I kissed back?!

I basically cheated on Jordyn. I my gosh. I can't believe what just happened.

I screamed irritated at myself." Carson! Why are you screaming?!" I heard mom asked shouting at me from downstairs.

" Nothing!" I shouted back before sighing. And the biggest question is, do I love Jordyn or not? It's confusing and hurting my brain.

" Carson?" I heard someone outside my room asked knocking on my door." Come in." I said then Johnny and William came in and closed the door.

" I brought videogames." Johnny said showing me a stack of disk of videogames." Let's play." William said and I nodded.

" World war II." I said and the boys agreed to me. We played for awhile and I was just quiet while the boys were enjoying.

The game was over." Dude, you ok? You seemed off." William asked." I'm fine." I answered.

" Is it about Jordyn?" Johnny asked.
" It's not just about her." I said and they both raised their eyebrows.

" Then What Is it?" William asked." It's just...... do I really love Jordyn?" I asked." Did you guys had sex?" Johnny asked straight.

" What?! No." I said and he shrugged." Why does sex includes on how I love her?" I asked.

" The fact is, if you had sex with your girlfriend it means you love her deeply." William said and I shook my head disagreeing.

" No it doesn't.....( although Brynn and I did ).... there's other guys having sex with a girl and the next day they're gone." I said and they both nodded their heads.

" True." Johnny and William said in unison but then looked at me confused." So you don't love her?" They both asked.

" I don't know!" I said confused also." Dude! What's confusing your brain?" Johnny asked.

" Is it about your ex?" Johnny asked." John, when did I talked about my ex and did I told you her name?" I asked confused.

" You did tell us about her and no, you didn't said her name." John said.
" Thank god." I said in relief.

" The only things you said about her is that she was your first everything. First kiss, first girlfriend, first date, first sex, and first love that will never be beaten and that you will always love her." Johnny said.

" That sounds dreamy." William said and I just chuckled." And the shirt you always wear is memorable." William said. I nodded my head.

" She's special to me." I said.

" I think I'm in love with her all over again." I said." How? You haven't seen her for years." William said.

" I- never mind." I said and they both laughed.

Hope you guys like this chapter. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more. Peace!