ł18: Plan! Plan! Plan!

Carson's POV
The next morning, there was no school at all. And the Rumfallo's are doing their general clean up in the house.

I can tell because I'm hearing screaming and vacuum. Experienced my first general clean up with the Rumfallo's six year ago.

" Sadie!" Brynn screamed as she was outrageously mad when Sadie accidentally spilled her juice on the rug and Noah stepped in with his muddy shoes and crumbs of his food was on the floor. Brynn was about to choke Noah but I pulled her back." Bee, calm down, calm dow, we'll fix the mess. Right Noah and Sadie?" I asked them and they both quickly nodded scared. Brynn calmed herself and Noah and Sadie cleaned up their mess. That's where I first experienced the first ever general clean up with the Rumfallo's.

I got out of the room and head downstairs where I saw Sadie dusting off the glasses, Brynn wiping the Windows, Kaycee watering the plants outside, Sean cleaning the garage, and Noah vacuuming the floor.

" Is there something I could help?" I asked." Carson! Mind helping me with this glasses?" Sadie asked.

" Sure." I said and helped Sadie clean the glasses. Sean walked in the house all wet and accidentally slipped hitting the ladder Brynn is standing.

I quickly placed down the glass and caught Brynn just in time." Sean!" Kaycee screamed and rushed over Sean.

Sadie and Noah stepped in front of us eyes and mouth wide open. I looked at them confused then I realized I'm still carrying Brynn.

Brynn also realized it as she quickly get down and fixed herself. I stood there speechless as I looked at Sean who nodded and smirked at me.

I shook my head and helped him get up." I'm sorry Brynn, the floor was slippery." Sean apologized.

" It's fine, I think we're done with the general clean up. I'm going to take a shower now." Brynn said awkwardly and went upstairs.

Kaycee slapped Sean's arm." Is this your plan for Carson to get his chance of getting Brynn back?" Kaycee asked.

Sean nodded proudly, they rolled their eyes as Sean and I fist bumped.
" So, will you help us?" I asked nervous.

They smirked and nodded. We head to the dining room and sat around the table.

" What's the plan?" Kaycee asked. And this. This made me lost." Hello? Carson! Snap out of it." Sadie snapped her fingers.

" Oh, uhm, sorry. How do we get Brynn back?" I asked them." Why are you asking us?" Noah asked then Sadie slapped his head.

" Sadie!" Kaycee scolded." Anyways... She likes company. She doesn't want to be alone." I said.

" Excuse me, Brynn always wanted to be alone." Noah said." Not until Carson left to move here with his family." Sadie said.

" When Carson left, all she does is stay in her room, comes out once in awhile, we tried to talk to her after the break but she locks her room." Sadie explained.

" That's how much he affects her." Noah said and they all looked at her.
" I have nothing. Let's just go with the flow." I said.

" Yeah, just be normal." Sean agreed. We all dismissed and went back to our rooms.

I texted the boys to come over to Brynn's house with the girls and now they are on their way.

I got out of my room and went downstairs as I hear the doorbell ring. I saw Brynn open the door and it was the gang.

" What are you guys doing here?" Brynn asked surprised." Carson texted us to come over." William said.

Brynn turned and looked at me with a glare." It's basically my house too, since your mom let me live here." I defended.

" Yeah, for one month, and that's it." Brynn said." Woah, chill, it sounds like you don't want us to be here." Lauren said.

" It's not I don't want you guys to be here, It's just- I'm sorry. Come on in." Brynn gave up.

The gang went inside and stood there awkwardly." My room. Now." I said and leading them upstairs.

" Woah there! You're gonna take them away in my house. That's so unfair." Brynn said.

" My room now." Brynn said and the gang went to Brynn but I stopped them." So now you're taking them away. I'm the one who invited them." I said.

" Excuse me! Girls are mine, boys are yours." Brynn said." Deal." I said. We all went upstairs and went to our designated rooms.

No one's POV
Time flies and it was boring, Brynn and Carson came out of their rooms at the same time.

" We need to exchange." They both said at the same time. The boys went to Brynn's and the girls went to Carson's.

After a few minutes they came out if their rooms again. Carson was full of make and Brynn was disgusted.

" Couples. Jenzie, yours is Lilliam." Brynn said. They nodded and dragged the girls and boys out and dragged both assigned couples in to their rooms.

Once again after a few minutes they went out of their room irritated." Switch." They both said and agreed before switching.

They came out again with the couples who were annoyed of switching, they pushed Brynn to Carson and went inside Brynn's room and closed the door leaving Brynn and Carson alone in the hallway.

" Girls! Open the door!" Brynn knocked on the door, Carson rolled his eyes and opened the door and looked at Brynn.

" You do realize that they didn't locked the door." Carson snapped and Brynn rolled her eyes.

" Alright! I'm done, I'm tired." Brynn said." Yeah, we're done with this switching. Tell us already, what's going on between you two?" Kenzie asked.

Carson and Brynn has their eyes wide open, their hearts beating fast." N-nothing. You guys should go home." Brynn said looking at her phone checking on the time.

" Come on. We know you're hiding something." Lauren said eagerly wanting to know.

" I told you guys. Nothing." Brynn said and chuckled nervously. The gang gave up and followed Brynn down out the house and dove off.

Brynn came upstairs and was greeted by Carson sitting at the hallway across Brynn's room.

Brynn sighed and sat across Carson.
" They can't know." Brynn said.
" Sooner or Later, they will find it out on their own." Carson said.

" I'm going to tell them, but I'm not ready yet." Brynn said." Brynn." Carson called.

Brynn looked at him." Please make your decision. About taking me back. You said you'll think about it." Carson said.

Brynn sighed and looked down. She grabbed Carson's hand and held it which Carson was shock.

Carson looked at Brynn with his eyes wide open. Brynn went to his side and placed her head on his shoulder.

" I already thought about it." Brynn whispered.

Hey Wittypups! So! Do you guys like this chapter?

Love you guys so much.
I appreciate you all.
And leave questions you want to ask me for a q&a.

Please vote, comment, and follow for more. Peace!