28: Dad

Brynn's POV

My alarm woke me up. I looked at the time and it was 7:30 a.m. I took a shower and went downstairs. Kaycee and the others were talking in serious.

" What's going on?" I asked, Kaycee looked up like the others did." I got a text from dad." Kaycee said. This made me mad. Remembering what he did makes me angry.

" He want's to catch up with us." Noah said." With his new family." Sadie said." What?! No!" I said." No one is going to meet him or his new family." I said.

" Brynn. I'm the older sister. It's gonna be my decision. And my decision is that we are all going. Wether you like it or not." Kaycee said sternly.

" But-" I was about to say something but she cut me off." No buts, we can't deny he's our father, Brynn." Kaycee said.

" Fine, when?" I asked." 8 morning." She said." Now Let's go." She said. I went upstairs and fixed my hair and grabbed my purse.

We head out and locked the door as we drove off in separate cars. I'm in Carson's and the rest are on Sean's white jeep.

We head to a restaurant and as I observe, all eyes were on us. They were grinning taking out their phones taking pictures of us.

" Where are day?" Sean asked and Kaycee got a text." They are over there." Kaycee said so we followed her.

" Hey, I know you're nervous. If you need a Hand to hold, I'll be right here." He said.

I held his hand quickly." I need it." I said. We stopped as Kaycee and the others stopped as well.

We saw dad.

" Kaycee." Dad called with a huge smile. He hasn't noticed us yet. Or maybe he didn't really remembered us.

" Dad." Kaycee said before dad pulled her into a hug which she hug back. I looked away and looked at Carson.

" I feel uncomfortable." I whispered.
" Give him a chance." Carson said which didn't helped at all.

" Uhm, dad. Noah, Sadie, and Brynn." Kaycee introduced. Dad looked at us shock." I can't believe you're all grown up." Dad said engulfing us in a hug which I never hugged back.

It was awkward." The kids are excited to see you guys. They're a big fan of you Brynn." He said.

I just nodded and looked at Carson.
" I missed you guys." He said." You wouldn't miss us if you didn't left for your new family." I muttered.

Sadie nudged me to maker me stop.
" Bitter." She said as I rolled my eyes.
Dad led us to their table.

I saw a blonde woman with a 4 years old boy and 12 years old girl and somehow looks like a 17 years old girl.

" Guys, this is your siblings. And their boyfriends." Dad introduced us as Sean and Carson waved hi.

We all sat down as dad called the waiter to borrow the menu. As we looked at the menu Carson and I looked at each other.

" What will you get?" Carson whispered." Do I look like I eat here?" I whispered causing both of us to chuckle.

" I'll get a carbonara pasta." I ordered." The same as her's." Carson said. Everyone said their orders and the waiter will serve it in a few minutes.

" So, can you guys tell us about more of yourself besides being our dad's children?" The brunette girl said.

" By the way, I'm Brianna, and this is my sister Katie, and my brother Jonah." Brianna said.

" Is it just me or their names resembles you three?" Carson whispered.

I looked at him with a glare." I mean, Brynn to Brianna, Sadie to Katie, and Noah to Jonah." Carson has a point.