@8: Want you back

Brynn's POV
I woke up and got ready for school when Kenzie tested me that she's picking me up in 10 minutes so I waited for her.

I heard a car horn in front of our house so I said goodbye to mom and went outside.

" Get in turtle, we're going to be late." Kenzie said and I rushed inside the passenger seat beside the driver.

" Hey Brynn! I bought Starbucks!" Lauren greeted from the back which scared the living hell out of me.

" Sshhhhiiit! Lauren! Don't s scare me like that." I said and the girls both laughed.

" Well I'm sorry Barbie doll. A pink drink to make it up to you." Lauren said handing me a pink drink.

" Don't do it next time ok." I said to Lauren." Yeah, I won't buy you Starbucks next time." She said.

" I never said that." I said as we all laughed. Kenzie started driving us to school and parked the car.

When we entered the school heading to the lockers people were on their phones looking at me before murmuring something.

I was suspicious that time when Lauren, Kenzie, and I's phone dinged at the same time.

We all looked at our phone and saw a video of Carson and Tyson fighting about me.

My eyes widened at the part were Tyson asked who I am to carson and Carson answered that I'm his girlfriend.

Just in: Carson Lueders spilled the tea on dating The famous dancer Brynn Rumfallo while fighting Brynn Rumfallo's ex-boyfriend Tyson Lomu!

" Shit!" I screamed as I looked up to the crowd." Excuse me! Excuse me!" Someone shouted from the crowd and that they all stepped aside.

It was Carson. Carson looked at me before rushing over to me." Brynn. I'm sorry." He said.

" Carson, this wouldn't happen if you didn't stood up for me. I can HANDLE everything by myself." I said.

" Bryn-" I cut him off again." Thanks a lot I have to fix a lot of things." I said as I walked away.

" Brynn! Wait!" The girls followed behind. I ran away going to the field and cried under the bleachers.

" Brynn." I heard Lauren and Kenzie said before hugging me." We'll help you fix things." Kenzie said before going to her phone then my phone dinged.

Just in: Carson Lueders spilled the tea on dating The famous dancer Brynn Rumfallo while fighting Brynn Rumfallo's ex-boyfriend Tyson Lomu!

Kenzie: They are not dating. Carson was just trying to protect her from Tyson who was hurting Brynn. Know the reasons before assuming something that isn't real.
Likes by:BrynnRumfallo, LaurenOrlando88, CarsonLueders, JohnnyOrlando, William.Franklyn.Miller

" Thanks Kenz." I said." No problem. Now let's go to class." She said." Wait. What about Jordyn?!" Lauren asked.

We went inside the school and Carson was talking to Jordyn before kissing her. My heart shattered to pieces.

I went to Class and wanted to end this day. But if the class is over, I have dance practice. And that means I'm with Jordyn.

Ugh!

As the day goes by, at lunch while I was eating, I caught Carson staring at me. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Then now it's the end of the day." We got your back." Lauren said placing her hand on my shoulder.

I sighed as we went to the field.
" Brynn. We heard the news." Kalani said." Is everything ok?" She asked again.

" I'm fine." Even though I'm not." Is it true that you guys are dating?" Jojo asked." No. It's not. Carson and I are just friends. He was just trying to protect me." I explained.

" You better be sure." Jordyn said crossing her arms raising her eyebrow. I just looked at her and gulped.

" That's enough. Let's start." Kalani said and I agreed. Jordyn continued to glare at me as Kalani teach is new steps for the dance competition coming up next week.

After our practice, when I was walking inside the shower room, Jordyn was heading out the shower room glaring at me and hitting my shoulder hard as she passed by me.

I shook my head and ignored the fact that she's getting on my nerves. I showered and changed before heading home.

Finally! Peace!*ding ding*" Aargh..." I sighed as I sit up and run downstairs and open the door.

" Hey Brynn. I just need to talk to you." Carson greeted and I stepped back. Carson came inside and I closed the door.

" Are you home alone right now?" He asked looking around." Obviously." I answered and he chuckled.

He was about to come closer but I stepped back." Stop. Stay right there." I said. He looked down and sighed.

" I just want you to know I'm sorry. I heard what Jordyn did to you. Lauren and Kenzie told me. I'm really, really sorry." He said.

" You think I care? You know me, Carson. I'm not that type of girl who cries about stupid things." I said.

" I know. But I still am sorry." He said." Carson, is there something more to tell me? I know you when you're nervous. You twiddle your thumbs, look at me straight in the eyes and bite your lips." I said.

" I still love you." He blurted out and this made him gasped and placed his hands on his mouth.

" W-wh-what did you just say?" I asked shocked." It doesn't matter anymore. I'm going home." He said and left." Carson-" I said but stopped.

" I want you back..." I said to myself.