«21: Whatever it takes

Carson's POV
As Brynn went upstairs, they all looked at me with confused worried look.

" She haven't moved on." I said then they all hissed and look away with pain and disappointment.

" Who could blame her. The break happened like weeks ago." I defended.
" There's nothing we can do." I said.

" You alright bro?" Sean and Noah asked." I'm alright. I'll just go to my room." I said and walked upstairs.

As I walked to my room, I heard crying, and it was coming inside Brynn's room.

I walked towards her door about to knock, but I stopped myself. I shouldn't. But she's crying.

I took a deep breathe and knocked.
" Are you ok?" I asked." I just need to be alone right now." She said.

" Just remember, if you need something just knock on my door." I said, I didn't heard anything but a sob.

I went to my room and sat at the bed and sighed, someone knocked at the door and I told him to come in.

" Hey man." Noah and Sean said.
" Brynn! Open the door! Please!" We heard Sadie and Kaycee shouted.

" Anyways. What did really happen?" Noah asked." We are at a restaurant with some of Brynn's old friends then we didn't know Mark works there." I started.

" After we ate and bid goodbye to the girls Brynn looked upset. There, she told me she haven't moved on, it broke my heart cause I thought she already moved on." I said.

" We talked about it, she said she's scared that it will happen again. She's afraid that I'm going to cheat on her." I said.

" Brynn... 1..." We heard Kaycee said. I stood up and rushed to them." Carson, she's not answering." Sadie said scared.

I leaned my ear to the door. I only hear sobs." She just need to rest. A lot has happened." I said.

" But... She's Brynn. Did you know what happened the day you guys broke up? She cut her wrist. She was depressed." Sadie said.

" Sadie, stop bringing the past." Noah said." We don't need to go back to the past. It's really annoying." Noah added.

" I agree." Kaycee said." I know everything in the past was horrible. But there's nothing we can do." I said.

" Lets get some sleep. It's getting late." Sean butt in. We all agreed and went to our rooms.

I looked up to my phone and I had my instagram account blowing up. It was a notification of every big news account and fan accounts tagging me in all their posts.

30,983,327 Likes
Justtea: Someone just reported @carsonlueders and @brynnrumfallo are secretly dating. The tea is hot sisters!

Username1: OMG!!! Eeeeeeeek!
Username2: I saw them at the mall awhile ago! They kissed!
|_ Username100: OMGGGG!!!
Fanaccount31: My ship!!!!
Fanaccount43: Crynn!!! I called it!
10,629,932 other comments

I need to fix this. No! I should pretend nothing happened. Yeah! I should do that. I'll go on live like I don't know everything.

(C: Carson Cm: comments)
C: Hey guys!
Cm: Hi
Cm: Buzzy!!
C: What are you guys doing?
Cm: Joining your live instead of studying for a test tomorrow, haha
C: Haha
Cm: Why are you going live at this time?
C: same as you, why are you still awake?
Cm: omg he read my comment!
Cm: where are you? That isn't your room
C: I'm in Brynn's house for 1 month, my parents and her mom knew each other, they went on a business trip while my siblings and dad are in Seattle so they decided to let me stay here
Cm: Are you guys related?
C: Nope, they knew each other since they were in college
Cm: so you guys knew each other since kids?!
Cm: Aaaaaah
C:*shrugged and lean back to his chair*
Cm: Where's Brynn!!!
C: She's in her room... sleeping
Cm: is it true?! That you guys are dating?!
C:*ignored the question*
Cm: touch your hair if you love Brynn
C:*fixed his hair*
Cm: What grade are you?
C: I'm in 4th year in college
Cm: How old are you?
C: 20
Cm: do you like cake?
C: love them!
Cm: do you like chocolate?
C: yes!
Cm: say the first girl's name that comes to your head
C: Brynn*blushed*
Cm: Eeeeeek!!!
Cm: he blushed!
Cm: aaaaaaah
Cm: sing if you like Brynn
C:*simply started singing back to you*
Cm: He likes Brynn!!!
C: this live is fun but I better get to sleep. Goodnight guys!

I ended the live and sighed. I lied down on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

" I'll get back to you." I said and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Tomorrow morning

Everyone is in the dining room eating breakfast." Are your things ready to go?" Kaycee asked.

" Yep." Noah said." Come back exactly 6 tonight. I'm making dinner." Sean reminded.

" You guys should get going." Kaycee said looking at her phone." Take the jeep." Sean said.

" You can take my Audi gr8 today. But, don't scratch it." I said." Of course." Sean said throwing me his car key as I threw my car key and both of us catch at the same time.

We all head in the car and drove off to school. As we parked and head down everyone's eyes was on us.

" We're going. Bye!" Noah and Sadie said." Brynn if you're gonna ignore-" I said but stopped as I saw Brynn's puffy eyes.

" What-" I was about to ask." Just shut up." Brynn snapped and walked away. I sighed and went after her.

" Come on. Talk to me. In fact, I should be the one ignoring you but No, I'm chasing you." I said while chasing her. She stopped and looked at me.

" I'm sorry. I know I said that I moved on, and yesterday I said I haven't and it's confusing you right now. I'm really sorry." She said.

" I heard you crying last night. It's not your fault." I said." We can't automatically delete him in your life. You said it yourself that love takes time. And I'm willing to wait." I added.

" Hey guys!" The squad greeted." We both turned around and look at them." What's happening here?" Johnny asked.

" Nothing." I said." Cool. I'm throwing a party this weekend. I have an announcement." Johnny said and looked at Kenzie like he's melting.

" Woah, what's the announcement that's causing the party? Sounds like its really important." I asked.

" Even I don't know." Kenzie said." Do you need help with the party?" I asked." No, I got everything in control. I just need Brynn and Lauren with me." Johnny s aid.

" What about me?" Kenzie asked." I don't want my queen to be tired. Besides, we're going to party that night like we're the last people in earth." Johnny said and kissed her forehead.

" I promise." John reassured." Ok that's enough sweetness." William rolled his eyes. Lauren slapped his shoulder and rolled her eyes." Stop with that, it's not like you don't do that to me." Lauren said.

" I don't?" William said. Lauren scoffed and walked away." Babe! I'm just kidding! Wait up!" William shouted chasing Lauren." So, Brynn, are we good?" John asked.

" Sorry what?" Brynn asked." I said are you coming to my house to help me decorate for the party." John said." Oh... yeah." Brynn answered.

" Are you sure you're ok?" Kenzie asked." I- I'm fine, there's just a lot going on inside my head." Brynn said." I'll just go to my locker to get my books." Brynn said." Oh. Ok." Kenzie said and Brynn left.

" What the fuck did you do?"  Kenzie slapped my arm. I just shook my head and didn't relpy. " There is nothing to talk." I said." Now, if you will excuse me." I said and left.

I'm gonna get you back Brynn. Whatever it takes.

Hey WittyPups! Sorry if I haven't updated in awhile. I'm busy at school and I'm using my laptop since my mom confiscated me and my brother's gadgets. I'm not sure how long to get my phone back but I promise to update as soon as I can. Peace!