31: Movies

Carson's POV
Last night was fun, Brynn and I went on a date, then her manager called, asked her where she is, then she told where we are, then now 4 bodyguards are with us.

I can't even spend an alone time with her. Ugh. And I'm annoyed by it.
" Bumble. Don't be mad. I'm sorry." Brynn apologised holding both of my hands as we seat on a bench in the park with the bodyguards in every corner.

" Please notice me." Brynn pleaded but I just looked away. I stood up and went to the railings staring at the sea.

Brynn followed holding my hand.
I sighed and placed my arm around her shoulders as her bodyguards follow standing behind us.

" I can't blame you. It's the right thing to have bodyguards. Especially that you are famous." I said.

" They're just trying to protect you." I said. She smiled and lean her head on my chest and stare at the quiet sea.

" We should get back to the hotel." I said as she nodded. We head back to the hotel holding hands but let go when we entered.

" There you guys are. Where have you been?" William asked." At the park. Why?" I asked.

" 10:00 in the morning?" He asked.
" Yes? Is there something wrong?" Brynn asked." We're trying to call you both but you're not answering." He said then we looked at our phones seeing 100+ texts and calls.

" Sorry, we muted our phones." We apologized then Lauren hugged the both of us.

" Where have you been?!" She asked.
" At the park." Brynn answered.
" What's going on? Why are you calling us?" I asked.

" Duh. At 11 o'clock we're going to start finding wedding location." Lauren said rolling her eyes.

" Oh, I forgot." I said then Lauren rolled her eyes again." There you guys are." Kenzie walked in with Johnny following behind.

" Ok, what's with the red dress?" Brynn asked weirded out as Kenzie has a red dress and a red lipstick with black heels.

" I love it." Kenzie said." No, you're too extra. Go change." Brynn said." Hey... You don't tell me what to dress." Kenzie said.

" Look at the mirror, you'll see." Lauren raised her eyebrow. Kenzie looked at the mirror and rolled her eyes.

" Fine. I'll go change." Kenzie said and went back to her room to change.
" Miss Rumfallo, there is a girl wanting to talk to you." One of Brynn's bodyguards informed stepping aside.

" Who?" Brynn asked." Hello there." The girl greeted and our smiles dropped.

" Hey guys I'm ba- what are you doing here?!" Kenzie asked." It's just a coincidence." She said Lauren rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

" More like following us." Lauren mumbled." What's the matter Jordyn?" Brynn asked crossing her arms.

" Where's your friends?-oh, I forgot... You don't have friends." Brynn snapped." Ooooh." Johnny and William said.

" For your information, I have friends. You took them away from me." Jordyn said." Did I?" Brynn raised her eyebrow.

" Or did your friends left you for your shitty personality?" Brynn asked.
We can't help but hide our laugh.

Girl you are burning. Jordyn has nothing to say but left." Nice one Bee." I said hugging her and they all looked at us weirdly.

" I meant B. For Brynn. Bitch." I said and their jaws dropped." I can't blame him. I have a resting bitch face." Brynn said and laughed.

They were confused at that moment.
" Forget it. Let's go." Brynn said dragging the girls while I dragged the boys.

Now, we're on the road stopping in every beach we can find and it's tiring. I know.