30: God follower

Brynn's POV
It's vacation and the gang and I are going everywhere. A road trip.
" Brynn." Carson smiled pulling our luggage.

" Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. We head outside and greeted by the gang.

" The back is available." Lauren said sitting behind the driver's seat and the driver is Johnny.

" Nope, you two are sitting on the back, we'll be in the middle." I said.
" But why?" Lauren groaned.

" Because you are behind Johnny, and you'll try to kill Johnny, and Johnny will loose his grip on the steering wheel and we all die." Carson explained." Exactly." I agreed.

" Wh-you're exaggerating." Lauren defended." And it's true." Kenzie butted in turning to is sitting at the passenger seat next to the driver.

Lauren groaned." Just stating facts. Am I right Lauren?" I asked." Yes." Lauren said and Johnny's eyes widened scared.

" Now go in the back seat." I said. Her and Will went in the backseat as Carson and I sat in the middle.

" Let's get this road trip started!" William shouted. We all cheered and giggled. It's gonna be a lot of fun.

" Brynn." Lauren tapped my shoulder. I turned around and see a sleeping William." Yes Lauren?" I asked.

" Can I ask you something?" She asked serious." What is it?" I asked worried.
" Do you have food? I'm hungry." She giggled.

I grabbed a chip and threw it to her as she giggled." You got me worried." I said." I know. I love you sis." She said kissing my cheek before going back to her seat and started eating.

Carson cleared his throat raising an eyebrow at me." Stop being jealous." I whispered rolling my eyes.

Carson held my face and peck my lips.
" O my God." We turned around to see a shocked Lauren.

" You didn't see anything." I said." Didn't see what?" Kenzie asked turning to us." Nothing." I said.

Kenzie shrugged and turned back to the road." You didn't saw anything." I said to her and she started to smile ear to ear.

" So you two are back together?" She asked whispering. Carson and I looked at each other and back to her before nodding. She's about to squeal but we signaled her to shut up.

She nodded hugging William. I turned to Carson and punch his arm." Oww?" Carson said.

" If you didn't kissed me Lauren would've not known." I greeted and pinched his arm making him hiss.

" Are you guys ok back there?" Johnny asked." Yeah." I answered glaring at Carson.

The road trip continued as some of us fell asleep and the others were either eating or chatting, except for John who's driving.

" Bumble. Can we take a selfie?" I whispered. Carson smiled nodding yes. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of us.

We drifted off to sleep as the time went by we were already in the hotel we are sleeping for the week.

" So, we're gonna have separate rooms by partner." Lauren said handing us each key. We have three keys and every couple has one.

" Thanks." Johnny said. We head to our rooms and unpacked." Bumble, let's take a picture." I said as Carson went next to me.

I take my phone out and snapped a selfie and posted it on instagram.

BrynnRumfallo

3,0382,719💜Likes
BrynnRumfallo: Time for vacation🌹

Justteens: OMG!
Bbybrynn: WTF?!?! New bf?
Dancingbrynn: Suspicious
Carsonleader: Hmmmmmm
CrynnRueders: DATE!
Kenzoooo: Rose?
Laurenorlando88: Cou-Best friends!
William.Franklyn.Miller: WOW
Lolo87: Is it just me or Lauren was about to say couple?
Willy78: I noticed
Kenzie: My parents!
JohnnyOrlando: The king and Queen!!!!👑👑
CarsonLueders: Posted so fast😮
239,807,829 comments

" You're fast at uploading." Carson said." Oh please, like you don't know me." I smirked.

" Send me the picture so I can post it too." Carson said." Sure-wait. Are you gonna drop hints?" I asked.
" Nooooo-yes." He said with an innocent smile. I rolled my eyes and send him the picture.

CarsonLueders

492,018,917💜Likes
CarsonLueders: 👑💜

JohnnyOrlando: My King!!!!
LaurenOrlando88: Daddy and Mommy
Kenzie: Two blondies together
William.Franklyn.Miller: ICONIC
Carsun: "👑💜" What's that mean?
LameOLoLo: Jumping to conclusions
BrynnRumfallo: Fast post
Crynn.Jvo: What's up with the groups comments?
Brysonheart: EEEEEK!! Ship!
Brynnie: CUTE
182,817,992 comments

I looked over at Carson who was smiling sit at the bed. I went beside him and look at his phone.

" I see you admiring that picture." I said." What can I say, I love it." He said placing his arm around my shoulder.

" It feels good to be in your arms again." I said giving him a side hug. He smiled and hugged me kissing my forehead.

" After 3 years. I got you back." He said as I giggled." You wouldn't if it wasn't for me deciding my family and I would move here." I chuckled.

I looked closer to his eyes as we kissed and lied down." Loving you is the third best part." Carson said.

" What's the first and second?" I asked." Loving God and finding you." He said with a smile.

I bury my blushing face in his chest and giggled." I love a God follower." I said with a smile

He smiled and kissed my forehead before both of us drifted of to sleep.
.............
As the time I woke up it was already 7 in the night. I looked over to my side and see Carson still sleeping.

" Carson." I called but he hasn't woken up yet. I caressed his cheek and slap him awake." What the-" Carson screamed.

" Bee." He said calming himself knowing it was me who slapped him.
" I'm hungry." I said pouting.

" Oh, I could call room service." He said." No. Take me out to dinner." I said crossing my arms.

" Ok, ok. Let's go." He said. I smiled as we head out the room being greeted by the 4.

" Where are you going?" We all asked each other in unison." To eat." We all said in unison.

" Oh, then let's eat together then." I offered then Lauren's eyes widen." Uh, no, you two go eat. We'll just have a room service." Lauren said dragging them away from us.

They all looked confused but just go with it. Carson and I shrugged and head down to find a restaurant near by.

P.S. The picture they posted is on top.
Special thanks to brysonheart for letting me use her amazing Photoshop. I absolutely love it, it looks real. And stay tuned for more updates. I'm sorry for updating for too long. Working on books😏😎. Love you guys! Peace!