¡14: Party

Brynn's POV
After a few hour of sleep, I woke up, I changed, I did my hair, I did my make up, I ate, and go on my phone.

!Girl Gang!

Kenz
Brynn, where are you?

On my way

Lauren
We reserved you a seat!
Hurry up!

My whole family are coming
Are there more seats available?

Kenzie
Yeah! Just hurry up
A lot of people are coming inside

We're leaving the house

Lauren
BITCH!
Just hurry up!
Me and Kenzie are
both busy talking to people that the seats are taken

Ok, ok, we're almost there

" Can we go faster? Kenzie and Lauren are really mad." I said as they all chuckled." Ladies and Gentleman, we have arrived." Sean said enthusiastically parking the car.

We all laughed as we got out of the car and went inside the gym. All of them were screaming and it was making us deaf.

Not scream for excitement but scream for fangirling. They all started getting down from the bleachers and rushing towards us.

" Shit!" I screamed panicking. I saw Kenzie and Lauren's eyes widened and you can see from far away they just cussed before rushing towards us.

The fans cornered us flashing their cameras and God help me. I don't know what to do but smile awkwardly. Deep down I'm panicking.

I turned to my side and Sean had his arm around Kaycee protecting her. Awww, where's Mark at this moment? Oh yeah, his on the basketball team.

" Excuse me! Excuse me!" We heard the guards squeezing through the crowd with Kenzie and Lauren.

" Excuse me!!!" Lauren screamed on top of her lungs calling the attention.
" Hi!" Lauren waved and they all screamed which turned their attention to her and started to go around her.

Her eyes widened and started breathing heavily." Wait! Wait!" William squeezed through the crowd immediately.

" Please step back a little. Lauren have claustrophobia." William warned the fans as they all stepped back a little and calmed down.

The fans are assisted by guards back to their seats as we went to our seats.
" Wow. That... was, crazy." Sadie said.

" I'm so glad I'm not famous but related to a famous." Noah said and we all chuckled.

" I have to go down because Johnny and I are performing." Kenzie excused herself before going down in the middle of the court with Johnny.

They started singing and everyone cheered for them before going up to their seats right beside us.

The game started and we all cheered for our team. It is the last quarter and the game was intense.