27: Before it sinks in

As days after days goes by, time is getting shorter and shorter. Carson was running out of time to tell her the truth and it hurts him." Carson, you need to tell her soon, as soon we are packed, we are leaving." Carson's mom said.

He looked up with teary eyes before going out and tears started streaming down. Then this girl slowly walked towards him." Carson?"  Brynn called. Carson looked back and suck his tears back and pull his self together and turning back to her.

Brynn looked at him worried, wiping his tears he can't control." Why are you crying?" Brynn asked." Nothing, I'm just happy. Tears of joy!" Carson said. Brynn looked at him like he's crazy.

Carson kissed her forehead to reassure her that he's fine. But deep down he doesn't feel happy at all." Carson, you can tell me everything." Brynn said cupping his cheeks.

" I know." Carson said." Let's get to school. We'll be late." Carson said holding her hand. They started walking to school as Carson carried both Brynn and his bag.

" I'm still questioning why are you always carrying my bag." Brynn said." Because......I don't want my queen Bee to be tired." Carson said and smiled. It gave Brynn butterflies in her stomach.

" Is it true? Carson's moving to LA?" A student asked another student." Yes, I saw his twitter saying It's hard to say goodbye to my love and moving to LA." The student said.

Brynn got curios and went closer without them noticing her." I can't believe he's leaving Brynn." The other student said." Without the power couple, I don't think it will be the same." The other student said.

" I know right, they've been there since day 1. I bet i hurts both of them." The student said." The question is, does Brynn know it already?" The other student said.

Brynn looked away biting her lip." Brynn." Carson said placing his arm around her shoulders and the students looked at them.

" Are you ok?" Carson asked." Uhm, yeah. I just have a lot of things going through my mind." Brynn said and walked away leaving Carson. He looked around and everyone looked away.

He followed Brynn without saying anything." Brynn, tell me what's wrong." Carson said as they stopped in front of Brynn's house.

" I thought everything won't go worse." Brynn said." What? What do you mean?" Carson asked confused. Brynn sat down at the porch swing and Carson followed.

" I heard the students talking. They said you were leaving... Is it true?" Brynn asked tearing up. Carson was silent and don't know what to answer.

" Carson! Answer me. Is it real?!" Brynn shouted." Yes! It's real! I don't want to tell  you cause I know it will hurt you." Carson answered now crying.

" Well, when will you tell if not now?! When it's the day you'll finally leave?! Or you'll just leave me without saying goodbye?!" Brynn said crying.

Carson pulled her in a hug as they both cried." I don't want to tell you because I wanted to stay, but my parents won't let me. I want to be with you. But I don't have a choice." Carson said.

Brynn cried and hugged him tighter." I don't want you to leave!" Brynn said crying harder.

This broke Carson's heart even more." I'm leaving in friday." Carson informed her. And who would've thought that it's actually monday." No. I'm not letting you go." Brynn said.

Carson carried her as Brynn hugged him while her legs are wrapped around his waist." We only have one week left. And It's hard for me." Carson whispered.

He let Brynn down and wiped her tears away and kissing her forehead. Brynn started to calm down slowly as Carson did as well.

" I love you." Carson said. Brynn hugged him again." I need you." Brynn said." You should get inside. I'll see you tomorrow." Carson said.

He guided her inside her house and left.

Thursday

Another day. And tomorrow will be the last. They went to Carson's house. Carson held Brynn's hand as they looked around the house.

Filled with boxes." You're ready to go." Brynn muttered. Brynn saw a picture framed up. It was her and Carson's whole family.

This made her tear up." You are a part of our family. And you will be my future." Carson said. Brynn looked at him and gave him a weak smile.

Friday after school

Carson and his family  were all set up and Brynn and her whole family were standing at their drive way across the street in front of Carson's House.

As his family are carrying their things inside the car. Carson take a moment and glanced at Brynn. As the wind blew, he took a moment how pretty his girlfriend is.

He smiled and continued to carry their things. As the last box was placed and everything is settled. Carson looked at his family." Go on." His dad said.

He looked at Brynn and run to each other engulfing into a hug. They stayed in the middle of the street.

Swaying each other without breaking the hug. Carson's dad started the car and it raised Brynn's heart beat and made Brynn hugged tighter and start to cry.

" Brynn. I need to go." Carson whispered tearing up." Noo." Brynn cried. As much as he wanted to stay, he cant. 

He slowly released her and caressed her cheek wiping her never ending tears. She was a mess.

" I'm really gonna miss you. But if we stay in a long distance relationship, it will not work." Carson said slowly crying.

" As much as I love, I need to let you go." Carson said shocking Brynn.

They both burst into tears, they can't hold it anymore. Carson let her go and slowly stepped back.

Both families was heart broken for the two. He turned back and about to walk away but Brynn held him back.

" As much I need to let you go, We need to forget each other." Brynn said.

" So, please, do me favour." Brynn said and Carson turned around." As soon as you get into a new school, find a girl. Much better than me." Brynn said. 

Carson nodded and kissed her forehead and  her lips before getting inside the car and driving away.

He looked at the side mirror seeing Brynn standing alone looking down crying.

" And that's how we ended." Brynn said. Everyone in the room was silent, and the girls crying.

" He was my hero, my best friend, my boyfriend, my ex. The best guy I have had." Brynn cracked her voice and started tearing up but she knew it's not the time to cry.

" Why are you doing this to me?!" Lauren cried." It was never in our plan. We've never talked about it. I just need to face it before it sinks in." Brynn said.

HEYO WITTYPUS! I'm back and trying my best to update more. Tell me everything you felt in this chapter. I DEMAND. This broke my heart. I promise you. So, love you guys. PEACE!