32: Sleep

Brynn's POV
It was 3 in the morning and I just woke up from my sleep so I decided to sit by the balcony and look up at the stars.

" Brynn. Why are you still here?" Carson asked sitting beside me.
" I can't sleep." I answered.

" The road is empty. It's quiet. Peaceful. Do you wanna ride around this town?" He asked.

" Do you have the key?" I asked. He smiled and nodded before holding my hand and dragging me to the parking lot.

He started the engine and played Sleep by the one and only Johnny.
We drove off and enjoy the moment.

He grabbed my hand and held it while he drives to nowhere. He drove us to the beach.

The sea was in peace, it was calming.
He has his arms around me as we stared at the sea.

We did crazy things like running around like kids, taking pictures, and lying down beside each other and look at the stars.

We pointed at the stars making random stuff. Imagining, dreaming.
Deep talks was obviously involved.

" What if, we're the last two people on earth?" He asked randomly." Then we'll make a colony." I teased as he smirked.

" Kidding, I can't do that." I said hugging him." Sure we can, we'll build a large house for our kids to grow up." He said.

" I promise to take care of you and our children." He said then kissed my forehead.

" What if I die?" I asked." Don't ever think of it Brynn. You know it hurts me." He said.

I sat up and so did he." I mean we're not sure if I'll make it. I can't be lonely. I don't want to be lonely." I said then he held my hand.

" You will never be lonely because I'm here to join you. I'm here to protect and love you." He said.

" How many kids do you want?" I asked." 3. You?" He said." 3." I answered." Then let's start." He teased smacking his lips on mine.

" Not today." I said." My sister is about to give birth next month." He said.
" Are you excited?" I asked.

" Hell yeah I am! I'm going to be an uncle!" He said excitedly as I chuckled." Brynn, come with me to be my date on Olivia's baby shower. My whole family is going to be there." He said.

" Ok." I answered." Then we will confirm our relationship." He said hugging me.

" I can't wait to tell the whole world." He said." We'll explain to the fans. Our past, I'll make a vlog where we confess. Brynn, let's continue our past. The one where we are happy and at peace." He said.

" But don't you rhink it would be too dangerous since Tyson is threatening you? What if something happen to tou?" I said.

" Don't worry about me. As long as I have you. No one, not even a tiny ant can hurt me. I have my strength. And it's you." He said.

It touched my heart and I can't help but tear up and hug him." I love you." I said as tears falls down.

" Don't cry." He said." Come on, let's go around the town." He said helping me get down the roof of the van.

We drove around town talking about crazy stuffs. Those smooth and sweet talks watching every view.

Then we stopped by the cliff." This really is your favorite hang out place." I said.

" I mean, every time we talk, you bring me here. In every cliff. The first time was when I admitted I like you, the second time was after Jaycee and everything, then the third one is this one." I explained.

He smiled and placed his arm around my shoulders." Because I have a story.
People think that a cliff is dangerous, I can't blame them. The cliff is me, when I was 5 I do dangerous things like fighting kids something like that, they say I'm dangerous. But the cliff has a deep end, I have deep stuffs I can't get out. It's like people trying to help me but they can't reach me at the bottom. That ended when I met you. I realized that no matter how everyone give up on me someone will still come and try to save me." He said.

" Stop making me cry." I said wiping my tears." You. Are. My. One and Only. The one I've been looking for. The one who saved me. Who saved me from giving up. Wanting to die you stopped me. It's ridiculous to think a 5 years old boy wants to die. But he met his soul mate." He said and smiled.

" You are my soul mate." He said and hugged me. I hugged back. We sat down and watch the sun rise.

It was beautiful. Mesmerizing. Amazing. I had my head on his shoulder as he has his arms around me.

We stayed for a while before deciding to head back to the hotel." Thank you." I said.

" For what?" He asked." For staying with me for awhile." I said." It's nothing Brynn. As long as you're ok, I'll be fine.

I smiled and held his hand." We'll get some sleep then later we go out to eat." He said as I nodded and lied down beside him and drifted off to sleep.

Very short Chapter. I'm hoping you like it. Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories. Peace!