+ 4: I have a thing with B&C

Brynn's POV
I just got home from school and heck I am very tired." So, how was school?" Sadie asked." Guess?" I asked her." Stressful and tiring!" Noah answered.

" Exactly." I said." Where's mom?" I asked." She went to the Ziegler's house." Noah said." What is she doing there?" I asked." Eh, I have no idea. She said she'll catch up with Melissa." Sadie said before walking away probably going to her room.

" You never told me about familiar faces you've met in school. Tell me everyone you met." Noah said interested." Kenzie, Johnny, Lauren, William-" I said but stopped and looked at him.

" Carson." I said and his eyes widened." Carson?! As in Carson Lueders! Your ex?!" He asked." Noah, keep your mouth shut about him being my ex. No one knows except our family and his." I said.

" Promise me you won't say a word about him being my ex. My relationship- well, past relationship with him is just between us. No one knows." I said." I promise." He said.

" Pinky promise?" I asked." Pinky promise." He said." And also, can you make me a snack? I'm really hungry." He added which made me laugh.

" You can make it by yourself. You're a teenager." I said." Yeah, but I'm lazy." He said." And I'm tired." I said." Please!!! If you don't I'll tell everyone you guys dated." He said.

" Oh, so now you're black mailing your sister. How great." I said sarcastically and he smirked." Ok fine. I'll make you guys a snack. Call Sadie." I said.

" Thanks Sissy." He said before running upstairs. I just rolled my eyes and head to the kitchen. I toasted bread and took out peanut butter and jelly from the fridge.

When the breads were toasted I spread the peanut butter and jelly and placed it on the plate.

" That looks delicious."* Carson wrapped his arms around Brynn from the back placing his chin on her shoulder while Brynn do peanut butter and jelly *
" You always say that everytime I cook or make snacks for us."" Because it's true."

I sighed remembering it. Better not look back, I'll just hurt myself. I run my hand through my hair. A tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away as Sadie and Noah came and sat on the barstool in front of me.

" You guys eat. I'll be in my room." I said and left. Seeing their faces before I left was they looked confused and worried at the same time.

I went to my room's balcony and leaned against the railings letting out a sigh. I stayed there for I don't know how long but it's until mom came back with the Zieglers.

I heard footsteps and knocking on my door." The door is open, just come in." I heard Sadie said. I didn't bother looking back. I know exactly who they are.

The door opened." Welcome to my crib Zieglers." I said turning around. Their eyes wondered off the whole room." Brynn, your room is so cute!" Maddie said admiring everything.

" I'm not even finish hanging and placing everything." I said laughing. I noticed Kenzie was staring at the one picture frame on my head board. The one Carson and I painted.

You could guess what it is. It's the letters B & C, and around it is a pattern of musical notes and word dance. I just shrugged it off waiting for them to be done looking at my room.

" Heard you have a boyfriend. What's his name again?" Maddie asked. What boyfriend? Oh!" Tyson? We broke up." I said completely fine and honest.

" I'm so sorry to hear that." Maddie said." It's ok, he just dated me for popularity." I said." What?! He did that?!" Kenzie asked shocked." Yes apparently. I don't even like him at all." I said.

" Then why did you date him?" Kenzie asked intrigued. I use him for distraction from Carson. Quick Brynn! Think of something!

" Stuff. A lot of stuff was going on back then. We didn't even last a month." I said. The whole month thing was true. All of it was true.

" Anyways, could we talk about something else?" I asked." I like that teddy bear. It's so cute." Maddie said pointing to the huge teddy bear Carson gave me.

I could've burned that bear and other stuff from him but I don't know why I can't." Where did that come from?" Kenzie asked.

" From someone. He gave me that as a gift." I said. A gift for our 2 year anniversary." Awe, he seems so sweet, just you talking about him." Maddie said. 

I chuckled." Yeah, he's pretty sweet." I agreed to her." Brynn, just one question. What's the meaning of B & C, to you?" Kenzie asked then just in time mom and Melissa barged in the room. Thank you mommas!

" Kids, we're going home. Let's go." Melissa said." And a cute room you have Brynn." She added." I know right." Maddie said." Thank you." I answered.

" Bye Brynn." The Zieglers said before leaving." Brynn, let's eat." Mom said." You guys eat. I'm not really hungry." I said.

" Are you sure?" Mom asked." I'm sure." I said." Alright." Mom said before closing the door to my room. I looked at the enormous teddy bear looking at me." What are you looking at?" I asked the lifeless teddy bear.

Sometimes, I have more deep conversations with my teddy bears than my friends. Funny is in the back of the teddy bear has printed letters in his shirt that say's B & C.

I have a thing with the letters, B & C.

Hey Wittypups! Comment down below what you think of this chapter and let's get this chapter to 10 votes again. Make sure to comment, vote, and follow me for more. Peace!