36: Bumble

Carson's POV

Its been 4 months since Brynn is in coma and for the past few weeks I haven't heard a news from her. I didn't got to visit her for 2 weeks due to a busy schedule. The film we were going to film was rescheduled due to Brynn's incident.

The squad and I were busy tracking Jordyn. We're in William's room standing behind him as he's working on his computer." We're close. We just need some more details." William said.

" What if she changed her phone? We don't know. Maybe." Johnny said." Then our time is wasted." Lauren said." I still can't believe the police hasn't found her. It's been 4 months." Kenzie said rolling her eyes.

" We need to stay positive. I'm sure the police will find her soon like us. They're doing their best. And they are paid to do their job." I said.

" Hey, William. Mom said come downstairs to eat." Siena said as she was standing by the doorway." Ok, we'll be down in a minute." William said.

William shut down his computer and we head down to eat." I really appreciate how hard you guys are working just to find who shot Brynn." William's mom said.

" Yeah, it was my fault too." I said." Why?" Noah, William's brother asked. The squad and I exchanged glances." Because the one who shot Brynn was my ex girlfriend." I said.

" Oh." Noah said and kept silent." Anyways, thank you mom." William said." Kenzie, Isn't your wedding supposed to be last month?" William's mom asked.

" Yeah, but Johnny and I rescheduled it. We talked about it and we have the same reason why we rescheduled it." Kenzie said and looked at Johnny to continue.

In case you didn't know we already graduated. And it sucks Brynn wasn't there to get her diploma but I got it for her and I'll give it to her as soon as I see her.

" Brynn's like my sister. We're really close to each other and that she's very. Very important to us. We can't be married without her in our wedding." Johnny said.

Everyone smiled at what Johnny said.
" Uhm... so, Lauren, when are you and My Will planning on your wedding?" William's mom changed the topic.

Lauren and William chuckled as Johnny dag a glare." As soon as Johnny won't mind." Lauren said.

" You guys are all grown up. You can do whatever you want." I said." It's not like Johnny would care. Soon he'll get married and have kids and he'll be too busy for you guys." I added.

" What do you think lolo?" William asked. Lauren smiled." I'll think about it. For now we have a business to attend to." Lauren said guessing about our tracking on Jordyn.

" We'll be at Carson's house if you need me." William said as we head to my house.

As we entered the house mom greeted us with a smile." We'll be in my room." I said as we head upstairs.

I sat down on my bed as everyone looked around and stare at Brynn and I's framed pictures by my wall and table.

" Let's continue what we've been progressing at your house." I said and pointed to William.

He nodded and opened the computer and continued our tracking. We're so close and I have a feeling we're gonna find her soon.

I sat down on my bed with Lauren and Jenzie. I grabbed the picture frame on my table with Brynn's picture.

I smiled as I shed a tear. I miss her.
" I miss her." Kenzie and Lauren said.
" I miss her too. Her beautiful smile. Her personality. I just miss her being in my arms." I said.

" I found her!" William screamed jumping out of the chair shock.
We all startled at his reaction.

" I found her! I found Jordyn! She's in Las Vegas." William said. We all stood up with mixed emotions.

We didn't know what to express. We all looked at the computer shock.
" Are you sure that's her?" Johnny asked.

" Yes. Definitely. That's her." William said." Will! You did it!" Lauren screamed jumping on him and hugged him tight.

" You did an amazing job." Kenzie said and hugged William." That's my boy." I said hugging William.

We all turned again at the computer not believing what's happening is real.

" You did it man." Johnny said hi fiving William." We need to go to Las Vegas right away." I said.

" Can I join?" Someone asked from behind. We all turned around and dropped our jaws.

" Brynn." We all said in unison. Kenzie, Johnny, William and Lauren run to her and hugged her tight.

After they hugged her I run into her arms. I held her face. She's real. It's not a dream. She's awake.

" Bee." I said and hugged her again.
" I'm back Bumble." She said and kissed me.

Wassup WittyPups! A short chapter for you guys. I'm really sorry for not updating. Anyways. Here you go. Peace!