× 2 : Saved by the popcorn

Brynn's POV
It was Carson. I don't know what's going on but my heart stopped a beat and felt my lips turned into a frown." Hey babe. Meet our new member. Her name's Brynn." Jordyn introduced me.

I wish I could say it in front of her ' You don't need to introduce me honey, trust me, he already know '." Congratulations." He said with a weak smile.

" Thanks." I said back smiling weakly. All the girls were looking at us." Awkward..." Lauren whispered to me. I looked at her with a glare and rolled my eyes.

" See you guys." JoJo said before leaving also Nia, Lilia, Kendall, and Kalani following behind." See you again Brynn. Bye." Jordyn said excitedly before dragging Carson away.

When they left I sighed in relief. I didn't even know I was holding my breath for that long." Why are you holding your breath when Carson arrived?" Kenzie asked.

" I don't know." I lied shrugging. They both looked at me suspiciously." Right. Let's go." Lauren said raising an eyebrow looking at me.

I at rolled my eyes and followed them out of the school." Let's go to my house." Lauren said." I'm down!" Kenzie said all hyped up." Whatever you guys say." I answered.

When we got to their house we were greeted by the three boys. My eyes landed on Carson. Damnit. Why do my eyes always land on him when we're on the same room?

" Brynn! Hello?" Lauren asked snapping me out of my houghts waving her hand in front of my face." Sorry, what?" I asked completely clueless.

" I said if you want popcorn or pretzels for a movie snack." Lauren said." Oh. Oh... Popcorn of course. There is no movie without popcorn." I said.

" Do you guys have a heavy butter popcorn?" Carson asked staring into my eyes. He still remember my favourite flavor of popcorn. He kinda... Nodded smiling weakly at me.

I just automatically smiled back, I don't know why but I felt my cheeks burn so I quickly looked away to hide my face." Alright. Brynn, would you. Come with me." Lauren said pulling me away from the group and to the kitchen.

When she put the bag of popcorn inside the microwave she turned around crossing her arms. I raised an eyebrow." I saw what happened." She said which made me nervous.

" You like Carson." She said. It made me froze in shock." What?! No!" I said." I-I-I just met him." I excused." You sure?" Kenzie asked walking in leaning against the countertop.

" Yes. Besides. He have a girlfriend." I said." And she seems pretty nice." I said then they both shared a look and back at me." What?" I asked." She's nice. But if you lay a hand on " him " she'll kill you." Kenzie said.

" I would never do that." I said then the microwave dinged. Lauren grabbed the popcorn and filled the bowl with it. We head out and went to Lauren's room.

I was the last one to enter the room and apparently all the seats are taken. Lauren and William were on her bed, Kenzie and Johnny on the lovesac, and Carson is on the floor.

Kenzie and Lauren looked at me with smirks on their faces. I just rolled my eyes and casually sit down next to Carson. I didn't bother looking at Carson.

I just payed attention to the movie but I felt eyes on me. I looked at my side and Carson looked away. I just went back on watching the movie.

In the middle of the movie, I can't help but stare at Carson, admiring him a little more. He glanced at me catching me staring at him.

I looked away and looked down. I slowly looked at him if he was still looking at me, good gosh, he's not looking at me. I stood up and went to head out the door.

" Brynn, where are you going?" Kenzie asked. I turned around." I'm just gonna go make more popcorn. I'll be back." I said and head out the door closing it and running down to their kitchen.

I searched for the bag of popcorn that is ready to put inside the microwave. When I found it I grabbed it and put it in the microwave and set up the time.

I grabbed a glass and opened the fridge to get some water. I put back the jar of cold water and closed the fridge while I drink my water and as I turned around I was greeted by Carson standing in front of me, 2 meters away making me spit my water, he chuckled.

I miss hearing him chuckle. Wish we didn't have to end our relationship. I sighed placing the glass at the counter top and leaned against the small island.

He went in front of me with a sincere look in his eyes." It's good to see you again, I- uhh, who am I kidding, Brynn, I miss you." He said breathing heavily which is making me worry.

" Carson, are you ok?" I asked walking closer to him never meant to even place my hand on his chest, just to calm him down. Slowly, he started to relax, I felt his hand snaking around my waist, I looked up to him and our eyes locked.

He started leaning in and I too, stuck in his arms, he was about to kiss me cause our lips were just now, inches away, but, the microwave dinged.

I quickly looked away, slowly removing my hand on his chest, stepping back. He looked down seemed upset, he slowly removed his arms and stepped back.

Saved by the popcorn

Hey wittypups! Let's get this chapter to 8 votes and comments for the next chapter. Peace!