ľ11: Background check

Carson's POV
It was lunch time and I went in the cafeteria and searched for the whole squad but I couldn't find them.

Ughhh. I know we're they are exactly at this moment. I went to Johnny's locker and there they were.

Making out.

I pulled both of them away from each other which I received a glare from them.

" Where's Lauren and William?" I asked as they both shrugged. I rolled my eyes." Come with me." I said dragging the two to the janitors closet.

As we were in front of the janitors closet we heard moaning." Shoot." Johnny said.

" Lauren!" Johnny screamed knocking on the door. The doors unlock so I opened the door and saw Lauren pinned to the wall Making out with William.

" You two. Stop." I said pulling William away from Lauren." What the-" William was about to swear but I covered his mouth.

Lauren looked at her phone and her eyes widened." Brynn's waiting. She's mad. She's really mad. We gotta go." Lauren said and they all nodded.

I followed them as Jordyn said she doesn't want to have lunch with today. To be honest, I don't care.

As we went to the field we saw Brynn sitting at the bleachers with Mark. They were both laughing and smiling at each other.

My smile faded seeing them together. They started walking towards Brynn leaving me behind.

" Carson. What's wrong?" Kenzie asked." You guys go ahead. I'm not joining anymore." I said and they all looked at me confused.

" Why?" Lauren asked." I have to go. I'll see you guys later." I said and left.
As I run away from them I went into an empty room and locked myself in.

I slammed my back down to the wall and run my hand through my hair and panted.

My heart's beating fast and it hurts. You could say I'm jealous. And that I don't have the right to be jealous.

Ughhhhhh.

What is happening?!?!

Then the ring balled meaning to get in class. I didn't have time to eat because I was too busy being jealous on someone who isn't mine.

Well;

Previously mine; is that a word? I'm confused?

I opened the door and get out as I went to the locker and stuffed my things inside and getting my books.

I looked at my side and saw Brynn with her friends. Then Mark came.
" Hey Brynn." He said waving at her.

Lauren and the others shrugged and went to their lockers." Hey Mark." She said with a smile.

" I was wondering If I could go walk you home. I heard you're near the school." He said.

" Sure. But not true. I have to drive all the way to my house. I usually walk to exercise my body since a dance needs cardio workout." She said and giggled with Mark accompanying her with her giggle.

I just rolled my eyes and slammed my locker which scared a lot of people including Mark and Brynn.

I glared at Mark and walked passed him bumping his shoulder purposely.
Just like what Brynn did to Jordyn.

" What the heck man?!" Mark said.
I shook my head and continued walking.

Brynn's POV
As Carson shook his head and continued walking I looked at Lauren, Kenzie, William and Johnny confused as they all shrugged.

What is wrong with him?

I went to my last class and after that I went to the dance team with Kenzie and Lauren.

" Alright. Since we're all here. We are going to competition next week. We have all week to practice our routine. If we don't, we'll loose." Kalani said.

Everyone cheered and hugged each other." We should totally party after the competition." Kendall said.

" We don't know who's gonna win." Jojo said." Don't be a pooper. We're totally gonna win." Kendall said.

" Yeah, we got our charm here." Lilia said, we were all clueless at this point." Who?" We all asked in unison.

" Brynn." Lilia said proudly then everyone looked at me." Me?" I asked pointing at myself." Yes, you. You're a great dancer Brynn. So that's why Kalani and I decided that in the middle of the dance you're going to do a hip hop solo then at the end we join you." Lilia said and everyone squealed except for Jordyn.

" Why Brynn? Why can't it be me? I'm a great dancer too." Jordyn said.
" Have you not seen Brynn's hip hop dance with me?" Jayden asked.

" She got the moves. She danced with her soul." Sierra said." Fu-" Jordyn was about to curse but quickly cut off by Lauren.

" If you curse at my best friend you'll die." Lauren said which shocked us making our mouth wide open.

Lauren looked at us and her eyes widened." What did I just said?" Lauren asked realising on what she said.

" That you'll kill Jordyn if she cursed at Brynn." Kenzie said which made Lauren blushed as a tomato.

" I-I go-t carried away." Lauren said earning a glare from Jordyn." We'll meet up tomorrow. You can leave." Kalani said as we all head home.

" Brynn. Wait up." Mark said running after me." OMG, Mark, I almost forgot you." I said and giggled.

" You look so cute when you giggle." Mark said." Uhm... thanks?" I said sounding more like a question. I'm not really good at complimenting.

" I'm sorry. I'm really bad at compliments." I said as he laughed.
" It's ok." He said.

" You lived from Arizona right? Why did you move here in LA?" He asked.
" My older sister lives here with her boyfriend. But we still haven't seen each other for ages." I said.

" You have an older sister?" He asked shock." Yeah, she left. She left with my dad when she was only 8 and I was only 6." I explained.

" Would you mind to tell me the whole story? I have time." He said and I nodded." Well, it was a tough year for me back then. My dad and my mom always fight every night." I started.

" Me, my sister, and my two younger siblings gather in my sister's room and cried together as we were scared from both of our parents." I said.

" I'm sorry to hear that but I'm curious, why did your parents fight?" He asked." My dad cheated, then at the end of the year my sister was forced to go with him here in LA. We didn't talk or heard from each other since then." I said.

" That's sad to hear." Mark said." Well, we're here anyways." I said stopping in front of my house.

His eyes widened as he looked at my house." You're house is so big." He said and I chuckled.

" Brynn." Noah called leaning against the door frame." Is that your brother?" Mark asked pointing to Noah who was glaring at him.

Noah started walking closer to us. Woah, he's taller than him." Who is he?" Noah asked as Mark gulped scared of Noah.

" Don't be scared to my little brother." I said as Mark calmed down." Yeah, I'm his brother. Now who are you?" Noah asked.

" I'm Mark. Mark Thomas." He said stretching his arm for a shake hand. Noah stared at it and I felt awkward.

" Noah, shake hands." I said nudging him. Noah groaned and shake hands with Mark. Noah let go and placed his arm around my shoulder.

" Lets go inside sis." Noah said. I bid goodbye to Mark and head inside.
As Noah and I head inside Sadie came down.

" Who's that guy?" Sadie asked." He's Mark." I said." Who the fuck is Mark?" Sadie asked." My classmate." I said.

" I prefer Carson instead." Noah shrugged and Sadie agreed." Come on guys. You know we already broken up for 3 years now." I said.

" But hey, first love never die."  Sadie said and I just rolled my eyes.
" Whatever." I said and went to my room.