x16: There's a possibility?

Brynn's POV
As Carson and I melted into our kiss we slowly pulled away." I-" I was about to say something but he held both of my wrists and pinned to the car and kissed me again.

We basically maked out." Stop." I said pulling away. He stepped back and looked down.

" Are we good?" He asked awkwardly." I'll think about it." I said and drove home.

I got home and head up to my room. I sat on my bed and over think about everything that happened.

" Brynn?" Kaycee called coming inside my room." Kaycee, hey." I said." I was expecting you not to say a word but hey." She said and giggled.

" I'm sorry for the past few days, I have a lot of things going through my head lately." I said and she just smiled and held my hand.

" It's ok Brynn, Every one does once in awhile." She said. Kaycee was about to leave the room.

" Uhm, Kaycee. I want to open up to you since you're the only one don't know about my past relationship." I said.

Kaycee locked the door and sat beside me." When I was 15, I got into my first relationship. We loved each other, we dated each other for three years but we sadly ended when he moved here in LA." I said.

" I dated this other guy, he wasn't enough, he's not a great guy, he used me for fame, then we moved here in LA, which I met my first ex again. Then I dated Mark but we broke up, then my ex and I did something." I stopped and looked at her.

" Don't tell me you guys had sex." Kaycee said. I looked at her sincerely.
" We were drunk." I defended.

" Brynn!" She screamed." Who's the guy?" Kaycee asked." I-i-it.... it's Carson." I said.

" I heard Carson's name!!!!" Noah screamed knocking on the door demanding to get in.

Kaycee opened the door and let Noah in." What about Carson?" Noah asked excitedly.

I rolled my eyes." They had sex!" Kaycee exclaimed and Noah squealed.
You gay my brother?

" Guys, please, it was mistake." I said.
" But still, you guys had done it." Noah said.

" What's with the fucking screaming?!" Sadie asked annoyed.
" There's a possibility Carson and her are getting back together." Noah screamed which Sadie joined as she heard the news.

" There's a possibility right?!" Sadie asked." I mean, we kinda..." I said.
" Kinda what?" They all asked.

" Maked out awhile ago." I said and they screamed and run around the house.

" Kids!" Mom called so we rushed downstairs." What?" We all asked at the same time.

" I met Diane and her husband at the mall and I invited them for dinner." She said and we all raised an eyebrow.

" Diane who?" We all asked." Lueders, her whole family is coming in any minute." She said as my jaw dropped and felt my soul go away.

" You can't do this to me." I said." I can, and you can't stop me." Mom said." Past is past." She said.

" But what if past comes back?" My siblings asked with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes.

" Then so be it." Mom said and went to the kitchen where Sean is in, cooking." Go change." Mom reminded and we all run upstairs.

I head to my room and screamed covering my mouth with a pillow.
Fuck! What do I do?!

I head to my closet and looked for something casual to wear. I found a long sleeve and a short. That should be it.

I changed and sat in front of my vanity and curled my hair and put light make up on.

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen." How can I help?" I asked Sean and Mom.

" Oh, just set up the table cause the foods are ready to serve." Sean said as I nodded and followed what he said.

After I finished the door bell ringed around the house." I'll get it!" Sadie screamed rushing towards the door.

" Mr. And Mrs. Leaders! Come on in, you're just in time." Sadie said as the Lueders family walked in.

My skipped a beat as I saw Carson. My whole family walked in the living room leaving me alone in the kitchen.

Kaycee came back and started dragging me." No! No! No!" I whispered screaming at her trying to get out of her grip.

" Hey guys!" Kaycee said casually entering the living room again with me.

" Brynn, hey." Carson greeted. I looked away and blushed." The dinner is ready." Sean said.

" Lets dig in." Noah said so we head to the dining room and sat down across the Lueders family.

And just in my luck I sat down across Carson, I think his family and my family are trying to get us back together.

As we ate my family and his chatted.
" Diane, you mentioned that the company is having a business trip am I right?" Mom asked.

" Yes, we will be leaving this weekend." Diane said." Jackson and I are going to Seattle with dad for some stuff." Olivia said.

" Wait, how long will you guys be gone?" Carson asked." A month." They all said.

" So you guys are leaving me alone." Carson said." You're not alone, you will be staying with the Rumfallos." His dad said.

" I think that would be a mistake." I spoke." You know Carson and I's past. I know you remember." I said.

" Come on. We know you guys still love each other." Jackson said. It left us speechless.

" You guys will be fine." Mom reassured." Fine." Carson and I gave up. Everyone squealed, I just hid my face on my hands. I can't help but blush.

After they chatted more, the Lueders are leaving. Mom told me to accompany them out of the house.

" Thank you for having us Brynn." They all said." No problem." I said. They head inside the car except for Carson.

" See you tomorrow." He said and get inside the car and left. I went back inside rushing to my room and lied down to bed.

" Should I give him another chance?" I asked myself.

Hey Wittypups! Hope you guys are having a wonderful day, make sure to vote, comment, and follow me.

10 votes for another chapter.