«19: Personal Driver

Carson's POV
As Brynn said she thought about it, a smile grew and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

" Carson-" Brynn was about to tell me something when we heard squealing.
We looked to the direction and it was Sadie.

" What? What's happening?!" Kaycee, Noah, and Sean asked rushing towards Sadie who was looking at us.

They saw us and all had grins on their faces. Noah screamed running around the house, Kaycee jumped up and down, Sadie was squealing and Sean was shouting.

Brynn and I covered our ears as we stood up and look at them." Guys! Guys! Shut your mouths!" Brynn shouted while covering her ears.

They all stopped and looked at us.
" Well?! Are you two together again?" They all asked. Brynn was unease of the situation, she was uncomfortable.

" I could say we're close. Just a little bit more time. The gang doesn't know anything." Brynn said and looked at me.

" It's ok." I said disappointed." I hope you understand." Brynn said concerned." It's ok, I understand." I said.

Brynn left and went to her room. They looked at me confused." You heard her, a little bit more time." I said and went inside my room.

I looked around and sighed then I got a text.

Unknown Number

You're dead

Who is this?!

Let's just say Brynn's
Real Boyfriend

Who are you?!
How did you know my number?!

Look outside the window

This unknown person is freaking me out, but I looked out the window. There was no one but a paper.

I went down and grabbed the paper and head up. I opened the note as I read it while walking to my room.

Dear Carson,
You're gonna regret everything, your are never going away with me. I'm everywhere, one wrong move and you're dea-

" Carson, what's with your face? Is everything o-" Brynn came out of her room just in time as I'm almost finished reading the letter.

She looked at the letter and back at me." I think it's Tyson." I said as I let Brynn read the letter.

She looked at me as she crumbles the paper." I'm gonna report this to the police." Brynn said.

" No, Brynn, I can handle him." I stopped her before she could call the police.

" Carson, you don't know him. He could do something you're not expecting." Brynn warned.

" Don't worry about me. I'll watch out." I said reassuring Brynn." If I may ask why are you out of your room?" I asked.

" Uhm, I can go out of my room every time I want. This is my house anyway." She said.

" Then why are you dressed up ready to go?" I asked again." I'm going to meet up with my friends back in Arizona at the mall." She said.

" Who? Jaycee? You're still friends with that back stabber?" I asked." We fixed our friendship, and she changed." Brynn said.

" AA, I don't believe her. Remember a week before our break up and you told her you had lost your virginity on me? She told the whole school about it." I said.

" Why would you bring that subject up?!" Brynn asked shock." I'm just trying to protect you." I said.

" A back stabber, will always be, a back stabber." I said." Fine, you can come with me." Brynn said.

I smiled and head inside my room and quickly changed. I grabbed my car key and wallet and head out.

" Lets go." Brynn said. We head inside my car and drove off." Which mall? There's so many malls around here." I said.

" The grove." Brynn answered while using her phone. I laughed." Why are you laughing?" Brynn asked.

" I just realized I'm like your personal driver." I said." Well you're the one who volunteered!" Brynn shouted.

I covered her mouth as I drive then I felt My hand wet." Ew! Did you just licked my hand?!" I asked taking my hand away disgusted.

She laughed as she take out a wet wipe and wiped my hand." Thank you." I said as we find a parking spot.

We parked the car and went inside the mall." Where are they?" I asked.
" At Starbucks." She answered.

We started walking to Starbucks and as soon as we were there we saw Jaycee and some of her friends.

They noticed us and looked up and down before walking towards us.
Brynn looked up to me and back to Jaycee. Brynn looked nervous.

" So, you two are back together?" Jaycee asked." N-" I was about to answer but Brynn cut me off.

" Yes." Brynn said proudly before holding my hand." Well, congratulations." Bostyn said.

" I knew you'd two would get back together." Dylynn said." So how long?" Jenna asked.

Brynn looked at me." Oh, uhm...last last month. Almost 3 months." I said.
Brynn looked away with relief.

I let go of her hand and placed my arm around her waist. She looked up to me as I smirked.

Hey, I'm playing everything casual. She said that were dating in the first place. This is what couples do right?

" Starbucks?" Jaycee asked. We all nodded and head inside Starbucks.
" I'll order for you guys." I offered.

They told me their orders and handed me each of their money." I'll pay for you Brynn." I said before Brynn could give me her money.

I lined up and ordered their frappes including mine. As I waited I heard them talking.

" Are you really sure about him?" Bostyn asked." Uhm, why not?? He's a great guy." Brynn said.

" He left you." Jenna said." He came back." Brynn said." No, you came. You moved here to be with him." Dylynn said.

Before Brynn could mentally break down the orders were ready and I brought them.

" Hey girls! Your orders are here." I said placing the tray on the table and sat close to Brynn.

After a couple of talk The girls said they want to go to the arcade so we did.

I placed my arm around Brynn when the girls are few feet away." What are you doing?!" Brynn asked whispering.

" I'm just sticking with your play." I winked at her." You do realize it's a lie." Brynn said.

" Ouch." I said, I looked around the area and saw a group of fan girls with Jordyn taking pictures of me and Brynn.

" Brynn." I called." What?" Brynn asked looking at me." Jordyn is looking at us. Forgive me if I do this." I said leaving her confused.

" For wha-" I cut Brynn off as I pulled her into a kiss.

Hey Wittypups! I love you guys! Thank yo for everything. I hope you are having a wonderful day, and please smile because there's no reason to be upset.

If you are sad right now please smile and cheer up. Everything is God's plan for you.

Make sure to vote, comment, and follow for more. PEACE!