? 5: BUMBLE BEE ?

Brynn's POV
As another day goes by, I got this feeling all day and it's not good. I know a bad thing will happen, just hopefully I'm wrong.

As I am walking through the street to the park I heard my name being called." Brynn! Wait!" Someone shouted, I turned around just to only see Carson.

" Bumble- I mean- Uh- C-c-carson." I stuttered embarrassed at myself calling him Bumble because it was a nickname I called him when we were still in a relationship.

" It's ok Bee- I mean Bry...nn." He stuttered also. Wait?!! Did he just called me Bee?! As in Bee! My nickname he gave me when we were dating.

You named it. We were called BUMBLE BEE that time, because we were all buzzy around each other.

Blushes were obviously seen within our cheeks." W-where are you going?" He asked still blushing which made me even blush more.

Why am I blushing?!

" I'm...going to... The park." I said awkwardly." Why did you called me anyway?" I asked.

" I was hoping if I could tag along with you. If you don't mind." He said." I don't mind at all, but shouldn't you be with your girlfriend." I said looking at him confused.

" She said she's busy doing something. She kinda act weird when she was saying it." He said.

I have a bad feeling that Jordyn is cheating on him. How could someone cheat on a sweet, loving, caring, adorable guy like him? Wow, why did we even break up at the first place?

I just nodded before we head in the park." Let's go get some ice cream. My treat." He said.

" No thank you." I denied politely." Come on, they have double mint chocolate ice cream. Your favorite." He said.

" You still remember." I said." Of course. That's my favorite too." He said." Now let's go." He said dragging me to the ice cream shop nearby.

" 2 double mint chocolate ice cream please." Carson ordered and after few minutes the guy gave us our orders as Carson payed for them.

We started walking away and eat our ice cream." It's nice that we have a chance to hangout. It's been so long last time we were like this." He started talking.

I laughed to myself. That's because we broke up, duh." I mean, we broke up, it just feel different." He said.

" How does it feel different? You always go on a date with Jordyn." I said." It's different because it's not you. You're different Brynn. A different In a good way." He said.

" Of course I go out on a date with Jordyn, but she always want it to be in a fancy restaurant and other fancy stuff. I never got to do fun stuff like movies, carnival, and parks. Like we did." He said and scratch the back of his neck.

" Ookaay, have you ever dated someone else?" I asked awkwardly." No." He said. I awkwardly nodded before looking away and ate my ice cream.

" Have you... ever dated any guys? After we broke up?" He asked awkwardly." There is this one guy. We started dating but we broke up not even lasting a month. He just used me for fame and when he got his fame he dumped me by calling me stupid names." I said with a sad tone in my voice.

I felt his arm around my shoulder." I'm sorry to hear that." He whispered, I placed my head on his shoulder. I felt comfortable with him. I miss this.

*Carson and Brynn where in the beach sitting on the sand, arms around each other. Brynn's head was leaning on Carson's shoulder. They were watching the sunset together peacefully.*

It feels comfortable but it's awkward now. You can't find exes acting like this around the world. Some exes when they see each other the girls practically try to kill them. I quickly removed my head from his shoulder and looked down.

" It's nice that we talked liked this again. It's been... couple of years." I said looking at each other and chuckled.

" Yeah, it's been awhile. How long is it?" He asked." 3 years." I answered." 3 years, wow. It's been so long." He said." I know." I said.

We sat there quietly looking at each other. I dropped my wallet as I saw someone, Jordyn. My eyes widened as I see her flirting with a boy and making out with him.

Carson looked at me confused before bending down to get my wallet. As he get my wallet Jordyn and the guy started walking towards our direction.

Isn't Jordyn and Carson dating?! She's cheating on him! Carson will be so heartbroken if he finds out about this." What are you looking at?" Carson asked about to turn around and see Jordyn and the guy flirting with eachother.

I panicked I didn't know I did the unexpected thing that could happen. As he was about to turn around I cupped his cheeks and planted my lips on his.

I can't believe I'm kissing my ex. It shocked me to also been kissed back by Carson. This is bad! This is really bad!!!!

Hey wittypups! Since the last chapter didn't get to the votes I am publishing this new chapter. I hope you guys like it and hopefully expect some comments. Love you guys! Peace!