39: Yes

As the plane landed and the squad got down securities came to assist them as they get inside the van and went to the hotel.

" So... here's the keys. You know who's with who." Lauren said." I think I should stay with my sister tonight." Brynn said.

Of course it hurt Carson." Brynn I'm sure Sean doesn't want to share a room with me. It's vacation... Everyone should spend time with their partners don't you think?" Carson excused.

" Sean... I know you and my sister needs to spend time together more but... can I spend time with my sister too? I mean you've been together since for a long time and I just recently spended time with my sister. I'm sure you wouldn't mind." Brynn said.

" No. Not at all. Your sister and I will get married I'm practically  gonna spend more time with her soon." Sean said.

" Thank you." Brynn said. Carson was defeated. He just looked away and sighed.

" Let's go. Yeah." Kenzie said awkwardly." I agree." Lauren said.
" Yeah." The boys said in unison.

They head upstairs and and unpacked their bags." Kayc..." Brynn called closing her luggage.

" Yeah?" Kaycee asked." Do you think I'm being mean to Carson?" Brynn asked.

Of course Kaycee doesn't know how to answer that. In her opinion Kaycee think Brynn was being harsh to Carson but only Carson thinks is caring for her." Noo-...yea-of course- no... yes??" Kaycee answered.

Brynn sighed and sat down to her bed. Kaycee sat next to Brynn and put her arm around Brynn's shoulder.

" Carson's just caring for you. And yes. You're being mean to him." Kaycee said.

" You're right. It's just making me feel uncomfortable around him after the fight we had." Brynn explained.
.........................

In Sean and Carson's room, the boys were silent. Very silent. As in no one hasn't spoke to each other until Carson breaks the ice.

" What do you think I can do so Brynn would forgive me?" Carson asked.
" Say sorry?" Sean suggest.

" I know that. But what else?" Carson asked."  Flowers." " Nah. She doesn't like flowers." " Chocolates." " No. She's on diet." " How about taking her to gym?" " She's still recovering remember?" " What about to a Casino?" " That's just.... actually it would be a great Idea because I have a lot of money." Carson said sarcastically but Sean took it as a brilliant idea.

" That's great! Let's go!" Sean said excitedly." I was being sarcastic!" Carson said.

" What?! You're a multi billionaire!" Sean said." You receive 5 million dollars every 3 months!" Sean explained.

" Yeah, but I wouldn't spend money on unnecessary things. I have plans for my future... with Brynn." Carson said.

Sean dropped his jaw." Ssssshh." Carson said." Beach." Sean said which confused Carson.

Does he mean Beach or Bitch?
" What?" Carson asked." I said go to the beach." Sean said.

" Oh..... I thought you meant something else." Carson said.
" Whatever." Sean rolled his eyes.

Carson just chuckled." Let's just go to sleep and tomorrow. You'll join me in the morning to the mall." Carson smirked.

" I got you." Sean fist bumped Carson as he knows what Carson meant. They went to bed and slept.
......................
The next morning, everyone was awake, and by that, Sean and Carson already went to the mall and get in every single jewelry store searching for the perfect ring.