24: 1 throwback

Brynn's POV
I went home after Carson's performance. That song. It was literally about us few months ago.

It made me tear up. I never even had the chance to congratulate Kenzie and Johnny. I'm being an emotional bitch.

Pull yourself together Brynn!" Damn it!" I screamed." Why did you leave so early?" I heard a familiar voice asked hearing his footsteps closer and closer.

" I just need time to be alone. I'm thinking too much." I said." I'm being an emotional reckless bitch." I added.

" I know." He said and chuckled." I'm kidding." He said." So... are we dating again?" He asked sitting beside me.

" I can't tell. My mind is a mess." I said." I'm sorry." I said." Take your time." He said and left my room.

I really need to cool my mind off. I sighed and went to sleep.

Tomorrow

As I woke up, a delicious smell came up to my room. I fixed myself and went downstairs.
" Woah, woah, woah, bubba!" Kaycee squealed as Sean slammed whipped cream on her face.

" I just did my make up!" Kaycee shouted.
" Can you stop screaming?" Sadie asked covering her ears." Yeah." Noah said also covering his ears.

" Good morning." Carson waved at me sitting at the dining table eating waffles with blueberry syrup. I smiled and sat across him.

" Fuck-" Kaycee said which shocked us. Who would've thought that an angelic face and the kindess heart has a possibility of being a bitch for a sweet second.

" Did you just-" I asked. Kaycee rolled her eyes wiping the whip cream off of her face.
" Someone woke up in the wrong side of bed." I said.

" Well someone woke up in the wrong bed with a guy, naked, few weeks ago." Kaycee snapped.
Sadie blurted her water out, Noah choked on his water, Sean dropped his jaw, Carson choked on his waffle, and I had my eyes wide open.

" Oops-" Kaycee said covering her mouth. Ding dong!" I'll get it!" Kaycee squealed rushing through the door opening it wide.

" Kenzie! Lauren! Guys! Come on in." Kaycee greeted stepping aside as the squad came in.
" What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

" I bought pink drinks." Lauren said." My room, now." I said and We head up to my room." Alright. Spill the tea, what's going on between Carson and you?" Lauren asked.

" Nothing!" I said." Brynn!" They both shouted. They both sighed and looked around. Lauren stood up and looked around the room.

" Look, I can't." I said." But why not? You are both single. Besides, what can cause a problem?" Kenzie asked. I was about to tell her but Lauren cut me off.

" Because he's her ex." Lauren said. My jaw dropped as I looked at her holding a photo album." I-" I was about to say something but I looked down in defeat.

" Brynn-" Carson walked in. I looked at him weak. He looked at the girls and back to me." So it's true. You guys were hiding your relationship." Lauren said.

" There's no use now. It was in the past." I said." Why didn't you told us?" Kenzie asked." Because only our family knew." Carson said." We are family, we're practically brothers and sisters." Lauren said.

" I'm sorry, we promised not to tell others except our family. But it's no use now, we aren't together anymore." I said." Then what's going on between the both of you right now?" Kenzie asked.

" I'm waiting for her to come back." Carson admitted." Come back?" The boys asked entering the room as well." I still love her." Carson spilled looking into my eyes.

The girls and the boys awed." So you're saying, that if Brynn is still in love with you you'll get back together?" William asked." I love him Will. I really do." I admitted.

" What?! Then why aren't you guys together again." Johnny asked." There's something pulling me back." I said." What?" They all asked.

" Not what, who." I said." Who?" They all asked." Our exes." I said." They can't do anything now. They're in the past." Lauren said.

" You don't know anything. Tyson is threatening Carson." I explained." Or is it even Tyson." Lauren said.

" What do you mean?" Carson asked.
" I don't know- Oh! Maybe your crazy ex girlfriend Jordyn." Lauren snapped.

" Or Mark the pee pee pants." William laughed. They all laughed. Except for Carson and I.

" Not helping." I said. They stopped laughing and looked down." Right." Johnny agreed.

" So, what's the plan?" Kenzie asked.
" We don't have a plan." I said." So you're just gonna let that happen and not to be together?!" Lauren asked.

" There's got to be a way to stop them and never bother you." Kenzie said." Or maybe just ignore them and be happy with each other." Johnny suggested.

" I agree with Johnny." Carson said with a smile." Come on Brynn." They try to convince me.

" I need more time." I said." Before we leave this enormous house, I want to ask some questions." Lauren said.

" How long did you guys dated each other?" Lauren asked." 3 years." Carson answered.

" And when did you guys met?" She asked again." When we were 6." I answered." How?" They all asked.

" I saw Brynn at a park in Arizona. I was new in town, my mom told me to make some friends so I went in the park with my bike." Carson said.

Carson went to the park with his bike with a big smile on his face. Brynn was there too, being bullied, weak and crying while the kids make fun of her." Hey! Stop making fun of her!" Carson shouted dropping his bike and rushing towards the crying little blonde girl." Who are you?" A boy asked. Big and masculine." I'm Carson." Carson introduced." Well Carson, move, you don't want to be included, so leave little nerdy dancer alone." The boy said." Why are you making fun of her?" Carson asked." Because, she's a wimp, a nerd, and wannabe dancer, she can't even dress herself like a girl. I mean look at her, shorts and an oversized shirt and a baseball cap. Who would want to be friends with her?!" The boy asked and everyone laughed." I do! Now leave her alone." Carson shouted. The group of kids run away mad. Carson looked down at the little girl and help her get up." Are you ok?" He asked. Brynn swept her tears away." I-i'm ok." Brynn said." Are they always like that to you?" Carson asked and Brynn nodded.
" My name's Carson, what is your name?" Carson asked offering a hand to shake. Brynn smiled and shake his hand." Brynn." She said." Brynn, what a beautiful elegant name." Carson complimented which made Brynn blush." Where do you live?" Carson asked getting his bike and walk with Brynn." My house is that white and navy blue house with a car." Brynn pointed the house." No way! My house is next to yours!" Carson chimed.
" Do you want to try my bike?" Carson offered." I don't know how." Brynn said shyly." It's easy, I'll teach you." Carson said. Brynn ride the bike and Carson guides her. They were having fun." We're here." Brynn said." Carson, get inside. It's about to rain." Carson's mother said." Mom! I want you to meet Brynn she lives here." Carson said. Mrs. Lueders smiled and waved. Brynn waved back." I'll see you tomorrow." Brynn said as her mom stood by the doorway. Carson and Brynn bid goodbye.

" Tell us more!" The squad begged. Carson and I looked at each other and back to them.

" Alright, get ready." I said with a smirk. Everyone looked at each other confused then back to us.

Hey Wittypups! I'm back!
What do you guys think of this chapter?

Love you guys, always know that GOD is there and will help us get through everything. Peace!