34: Shot

Brynn's POV
Another day goes by and everyone knew that Carson and I are dating.
" Brynn!" I heard Jordyn scream my name rushing towards me with a glare.

She unexpectedly slapped me. Everyone who saw it gasped.
" How dare you steal Carson from me?!" She shouted and this got me very mad.

I slapped her real hard and everyone ooed." It was my fault you cheated." I said." You're such a bitch!" She said and pulled my hair.

I did what she was doing and I can say I'm winning." Brynn! Brynn! Stop." Lauren and Kenzie tries to pull me away.

" Carson!" Lauren called. Carson squeezed through the crowd and pulled me away." This is not over Brynn." Jordyn said.

" Let's go." Carson said and assisted me to the field as we sat down by the bleachers.

" Brynn. What happened?" He asked.
" I don't know. She attacked me out of nowhere." I explained.

" Are you ok?" He asked worried.
" I'm fine." I said." See. This is what I'm afraid of. I don't want anyone to hurt you." I said.

He just hugged me to make me feel comfortable and calm. As the days goes by.

My siblings and Sean went to the mall with mom so I was left alone in the house. I would rather stay at home and not be crushed by fans randomly screaming and hugging us.

I'm not saying I hate them, I just want peace." Brynn! Open the door!" Someone screamed outside the house knocking on the door.

" Brynn. There's a girl outside mad." Kenneth said." I can tell. Thanks for the information anyway." I said.

" Do you want us to get her out?" Jason asked." No. I can handle her. Just stay here." I said.

" But Brynn-" Kurt said." No. Whatever happens do not help me." I said." What if she beats you up?" Jerome asked.

" As I said. Do not help me." I said then they looked at each other worried.
" If something happens to you, we'll get fired." Jason said.

" Fine." I said. I opened the door and faced Jordyn." B*tch!" Jordyn said with a slap.

I faced Jordyn calmly." As much as I can control myself, I ask you to leave." I said then she pulled my hair and dragged me outside to the front yard.

" Jordyn!" I exclaimed grabbing her hand and twisting it to let me go.
She was screaming in pain as I twisted her hand.

I let her go and stepped back." Leave!" I said." I'm not leaving. I'm not done yet." Jordyn said then her friends started getting closer and closer around me.

" Jordyn! Please Leave. This is my property. I have the right to make you leave." I said.

She just smirked and pulled out a knife." Stay right there!" Jason said and pulled out a gun, so as Jerome, Kurt, and Kenneth.

" Of course you have bodyguards. Do you think I'm dumb to let me get caught and not have my revenge?" She asked.

" What do you mean?" I asked clueless then all I heard was gun shots. I turned around and saw my bodyguards on the ground.

" What the hell?! Shooting my bodyguards?! Are you insane?!" I asked already starting to get scared.

" Insane?!- Yes I'm insane! Carson, is mine!" She shouted." YOU CHEATED!" I shouted.

" Shut Up!" She said." You are the cause why we broke up. Ever since you transferred he wasn't paying to me that much like he used to. I've started to get jealous and thinking of him leaving me made me cheat. Brynn. I've loved him so much than you know." Jordyn explained staeting to cry.