38: Las Vegas

Brynn's POV

The flight to Las Vegas, everyone was fast asleep. I am the only one awake. It was quiet. I looked over to the window, it was night time in Las Vegas and the city was filled with lights. 

Jordyn... Who is Jordyn? All I know she's the one who almost killed me. My head started spinning and it hurts. It's happening again.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah! It hurts! I stood up from my seat carefully not waking up everybody. I tried to grab my bag of medicine but I failed.

The medicine was all over the floor and I hit the ground as it cause too much pain. Everyone woke up by me. Everyone unbuckled their seats and went over to me.

" Brynn what happened?" Kaycee asked frantically grabbing all my medicine while Carson holds me as my hands are on my head.

Lauren was having a panic attack. I held her hand tight to reassure her I'm fine. I took my medicine and the head ache ease down.

I took breathes and looked at Kaycee with teary eyes. I remember. I remember who Jordyn is.

Kaycee crawled to me and hugged me tight." If you need anything just ask." Kaycee said." I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I apologised.

" See. This is what I'm afraid of." Carson said." Ok you need to shut up. How many times I've told you that whatever happens I'm still going." I said.

Carson was taken back." I told you I'm fine. Do I really need to explain myself?" I asked." Oh sure, then why would you collapse if you're fine in the first place?" Carson asked sarcastically.

" I got my memory back dumbass." I snapped." Ok enough. Sean, you'll sit next to Carson. Brynn will sit beside me." Kaycee said.

" Brynn are you ok?" Kenzie asked." I'm fine." I answered. Carson stood up and went back to his seat. Johnny helped me stand up." Maybe take a rest. We're landing in about 30 minutes." Sean said.

" Did you hit your head?" William asked worried placing his hand on my head." No." I answered. He smiled then they went back to their seats, Kaycee and I did too.

" What do you remember about Jordyn?" Kaycee asked." I remember the first day of school and everything that has happened all year. How Carson and I pretended to not know each other and up to our revelation and how Jordyn was so mad and this guy Tyson." I said.

" Tyson's your ex." Kaycee said." Really? Wow, I've dated bunch of asshole. I'm an idiot." I joked. Kaycee just laughed and open her arms for a cuddle.

I went closer to her and cuddled with her." I remember when we use to cuddle like this when we were kids." I said." You remember." Kaycee said.

" Of course, I may forgot your name the second I woke up, but I will never forget our childhood memories." I said.

Kaycee smiled." That's enough chit chat. Go to sleep." Kaycee said. I leaned my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

500 words exact! I'm gonna be updating short chapters and I'm sorry for that. But I hope you like this chapter. I feel like this book is turning into nothing. But! I will try my best. It's turning a flop because my main focus right now is for my upcoming books. Anyways! Love you guys! Peace!