26: My sunshine

16th birthday." Hey, Sadie, are the food good?" Carson asked busy fixing the place.

" Hey Carson, where do I put this?" Noah asked holding a banner." That would be in the corner." Carson said.

" Hey Kiddos. Is everything set up?"   Ashley asked." Yep!" They all answered.

" I told them that my team should be doing all this stuff." The real party organizer said.

" It's fine. I just want my girlfriend to be very happy with her 16th birthday." Carson said.

" Young love." The organizer and ashley said. Carson smiled and head back on organizing everything.

" I can't even do anything. He took over my job."  The organizer chuckled.

That night everyone was all prepared." Please welcome, The queen of the night! Brynn Rumfallo!" The host introduced as Brynn walked in looking beautiful as ever.

It took their breaths away. She was beyond beautiful. Carson was speechless. Brynn chuckled and went tot him." W-wo-wow. Just. Wow." Carson said.

" You are so beautiful." Carson complimented and Brynn giggled.
Carson escorted Brynn to her seat.

After few sergeants like greetings and gift giving its time for dance.
Every boy in the venue take turns to dance with Brynn and finally it's Carson's turn.

Everyone squealed cheering for the two." I can't explain how I love you. How lucky I am. How beautiful you are." Carson said.

Brynn pulled him into a hug. Everyone awed and cheered for them to kiss and so they did what they told them to do.

They kissed.

Everyone cheered and both of them blushed. " Wwweeeeeeeee!!!" Noah screamed running around the venue.

The couple just laughed joking the people around them. After the party, everyone went home.

" Can I have a sec with Brynn please?" Carson asked before the family can go inside the house.

Ashley nodded and Brynn stayed outside with Brynn." What's up?"  Brynn asked.

" I... uhh... I just want to say that, I'm really happy, I'm the luckiest guy on earth, and I love you." Carson said kissing her cheek.

He was acting strange and nervous. It's like its not the words he wanted to say.

" Awww, that's very sweet. But..." Brynn said. Carson was confused.    " That's it?" Brynn asked. Both of them laughed.

" You got me nervous for a sec." Carson said." Why would I make you nervous? Carson. Always remember. That whatever happens, I'll be here for you." Brynn said.

" No matter what?" Carson asked.
" No matter what." Brynn repeated before smacking her lips on Carson's.

" Goodnight Bee." Carson said." Goodnight Bumble." Brynn said before getting inside the house as Carson walked away going inside their house.

... 1 month later ...

" Are you sure we're ready for this?" Brynn asked nervously holding her purse tight.
Carson sighed." We've been in a lot of parties. It'll be fun." Carson said.

Brynn agreed but what they don't know, people get them drunk. Get them to drink like there is no tomorrow. That's until they went home and did something unexpected.

The one thing everyone can't expect. I'm not going in so much details. You know what I mean. The next day when they woke up, they were speechless.

Brynn covered her body scared and panicked. Carson felt ashamed and awful. He looked at Brynn with scared and nervous face." I-I-I'm so-s-sor-sorry." Carson apologised shaking uncontrollably.

What have they done?!

" We should dress up." Carson said lightening up the mood. They both agreed and quickly dressed up. Carson stood up grabbing his shirt while Brynn get her nearest undergarment which is her bra and her panty.

" OUCH!" Brynn hissed as she tried to get up. Carson rushed beside Brynn." Are you ok?!" Carson asked frantically. Brynn groaned at the numbness of her thighs.

" I can't feel anything." Brynn said." Brynn, I'm so sorry. We know we were both drunk last night." Carson apologised. Brynn wore her shorts and shirt before hugging Carson.

" It's both our fault since we've been irresponsible." Brynn said." Can you walk? I mean, it probably hurts, since, you know... it's our first time." Carson said and blushed.

Brynn managed to chuckle." Come on, Let's go downstairs." Carson said standing up waering his shirt before going out the room.

Brynn tried her best to stand up and walk. Carson noticed and sighed. He went back and carried Brynn bridal style." What are you doing?!" Brynn shreaked.\

" Carrying you downstairs." Carson said and proceed on carrying Brynn. As they head down and Carson assisted Brynn to her chair, Carson went in the kitchen and cooked breakfast for the both of them.

" Breakfast for my Queen Bee."  Carson served a bowl of fried rice with a Sunnyside up and water.

Brynn smiled and thanked him. They ate their breakfast and discussed not to tell anyone.

The next day

The couple get inside the school and met up with Jaycee and the gang.
They talked for awhile until Carson had to go.

Jaycee noticed Brynn having a hard time on catching up with them since she's walking slowly dew to the numbness of her thighs since yesterday.

Jaycee talked to the girls before pulling Brynn inside the Janitors closet.

" Brynn, is something wrong?" Jaycee asked." N-no. Nothing's wrong." Brynn stuttered.

" Brynn, tell me the truth." Jaycee said. Brynn gulped, sweating, and nervous." Carson and I had sex." Brynn blurted shocking Jaycee.

" What?! When?!" Jaycee asked.
" After the party, but, we were both drunk." Brynn explained.

" And let me guess, it's your first time." Jaycee said and Brynn nodded.

Jaycee rolled her eyes." Please don't tell anyone. Carson and I promised." Brynn said and Jaycee nodded.

As they went out the Janitors closet not too suspicious, they head into their class.

After 1 year it was Carson and Brynn's 3rd anniversary. Carson was cheery and excited.

" Brynn!" Carson exclaimed hugging Brynn." Carson, hey!" Brynn said.

" Someone's excited." Brynn said chuckling." Why wouldn't I? It's our 3rd anniversary!" Carson said.

" What's with you jolly couple?" Dylynn asked." It's our 3rd anniversary." Brynn said proudly.

" OMG, that long?? How do you both manage to stay this long?" Dylynn asked.

" It only takes few rules. Don't lie, trust each other, and love each other." Carson said.

" Well, we better go." Carson said as they went to the park.

Hey guys!!!! It's been a long time and what do you guys think of the new cover? See on the next chapter. Peace!