43: The End

Six months later...
Lauren and William finally got married and today was their honeymoon, together with the squad of course.

" Maldives here we come." Carson said excitedly getting of a van together with the squad.

" I'm so excited! Great choice Brynn." Lauren said." Why thank you." Brynn said." What are we gonna do there? Besides swimming of course." Kenzie asked.

" Making babies. Duh." Johnny said." Such a dirty mind of yours." William said." Poor Kenzie making a mistake marrying my brother." Lauren teased.

" Oh shut up." Johnny said and everyone laughed." Let's get in before we get late." Brynn said checking her watch.

They went inside the airport and some fans came to take pictures with them and of course guards came to assist the fans and let the group get inside their plane.

Kaycee and Sean also got married a month after Brynn and Carson. And Kaycee's pregnant. Yeah.

The squad sat down in the first class area.
" What do you want to do first when we get there?" Carson asked.

" Probably eat." Brynn said." We should do water activities." Carson suggested." That sounds fun honey but we need to rest as we get there... Maybe tomorrow." Brynn said.

" Sure." Carson said disappointed and Brynn noticed." You sound disappointed. I'm sorry." Brynn apologized.

" I understand." Carson said then kissed Brynn's forehead." Let's sleep then when we get there we go out and eat." Carson said and Brynn nodded.

They both fell asleep and at the time they woke up they were in Maldives." What do we do first?" Kenzie asked.

" Eat/ water activities." Brynn and the boys said except Carson." Sorry boys, but my wife said no to water activities already." Carson said and the boys seem disappointed.

" Let's go eat, then." Lauren said.
" I'll carry that. You look like having trouble carrying it." William said grabbing Lauren's back pack." Oof, thank god you decided to carry it for me. My back hurts." Lauren said.

" Which restaurant?" Johnny asked." The closest we can find. I'm starving." Kenzie said.
" Found one." Carson pointed close to the shore.

They went inside and ordered their food. Later that night they went to their cottages and mind their own business.

" What do you think the others are doing?" Carson asked." Probably John and Kenzie went first." Brynn said referring to having sex.

" Should we start?" Carson asked with a smirk.
" No." Brynn said." Why no?" Carson asked.
" Just no." Brynn answered.

" Come on. Let's enjoy the view outside. It's beautiful." Brynn said dragging Carson out and sat down on a some type of swing.

They were star gazing and as Brynn continued looking at the sky Carson took the chance to admire her.

He was looking at her not wanting to look away. Just her in his life is enough for him.
Brynn looked at him in the eyes and smiled.

The two leaned in for a kiss and it was enough for the night.

The next day Carson booked the whole squad for water activities. They met up in Carson and Brynn's cottage.

Carson and the gang we're outside." As I called you guys here.... boys let's celebrate because we're doing Water activities!" Carson announced and the boys went crazy.

" Let's go." Brynn said and they all went to the beach." It's so hot in here." Lauren said." Then let's get wet." William said and they all looked at him with wide eyes.