41: Wedding

Everything went back to normal. The squad went back to LA and prepared for Kenzie and Johnny's wedding. Kenzie, Lauren, and Brynn are in the mall having a bonding moment before Kenzie's big day.

" Did you and Carson talked about your wedding?" Kenzie asked. Brynn casually put down her coffee." No. We haven't talked about it." Brynn answered.

" Did you told your fans about your engagement?" Lauren asked." Not yet." Brynn said." Why?" Kenzie asked." Good question... I don't know either." Brynn said and all of them burst into laughter.

" Anyways. The producer of the series that we are going to make texted and we will begin shooting after Kenzie's wedding." Lauren announced.

" That's perfect!" Kenzie exclaimed.
" I can't wait for your wedding." Brynn said.

" I'm 100x excited than you." Kenzie said." Uhm... obviously? You're the bride. Duh." Lauren said.

Kenzie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms." Way to ruin the moment Lauren." Brynn said.

" Just kidding I'm 1000x excited than you both. I can't wait to have a niece!" Lauren said.

" Too late. You ruined the moment." Kenzie said." I was just joking!" Lauren defended.

" Ok then. Let's meet up with the boys. Carson just texted me that they are here. They are at the cinemas." Brynn said.

They head to the cinemas and met up with the boys." Bee!" Carson exclaimed excitedly engulfing her with a hug.

" Bumble. What's with the excitement?" Brynn asked still in the hug.

" Nothing. I'm just very happy." He said." What are you guys doing here?" Lauren asked.

" Well we have nothing to do and I thought that it would be great to go in the cinemas since you were here in the mall." William explained.

" What movie are we gonna watch?" Kenzie asked." It's ****" Johnny said.
They watched the movie and after it they went home.

" Is there something you want to tell me to explain your excitement earlier?" Brynn asked.

" Nothing. I'm just really excited. " Carson said." Me too." Brynn said." Goodnight." Carson said and left.

..........................

Jenzie wedding

It's the day they've been all waiting for. The Jenzie wedding. Today was the talk of the whole world. Everyone was talking about it and are waiting. The wedding will be live streamed and every fans are waiting.

Everyone is in the beach waiting for the bride. They started walking and as they got to their seats Kenzie arrived getting out of a white car with her mother.

Everyone's eyes was on her. They paid attention to her as she slowly walk towards Johnny who's waiting for him. Tears of joy trickle down both of their cheeks.

Carson and William patted Johnny's back for support. Johnny swept his tears and smiled taking Kenzie's hand.

" Take care of m daughter, Johnny." Melissa said." I will." Johnny promised then he turned to Brynn and Lauren who gave him thumbs up and a wide smile.

The wedding started and it was beautiful. As Kenzie and Johnny exchanged their vows tears were streaming down.

" You may kiss the bride." The priest said. Everyone cheered and applauded. Brynn and Lauren hugged as they watch their best friends officially married.

At the reception the gang shared the same table except for the newly wedded couple. Kenzie and Johnny went to their table to check on them.

" I'm really happy for you Kenzie and Johnny." Brynn said. Kenzie and Johnny hugged her tight." The wedding wouldn't be complete if you're not here." Johnny said.

" Really guys? All things shouldn't be around me and you're making it all around me." Brynn said." You've been there for us through everything. And we're not used to it if you're not around." Lauren said.

" I second that." William said." I'm very lucky." Carson said." When's the wedding?" William asked." I would say in about  2 months? What do you think?" Carson asked.

" I'll go with your plan." Brynn said." Alright!" Johnny shouted excitedly." But you need to tell the public first." Kenzie said.

" No worries. I've already recorded the song and no one hasn't heard it yet. I'm gonna tell when the music video is released and it's perfect." Carson said.

" What song is it about?" Brynn asked." Remember when we were 13 and I gave you a silver bracelet  that we both have? The song is titled Silver bracelet. And you're going to be in the mv." Carson smiled.

" I still have that bracelet." Brynn said." Me too." Carson said." So what now?" Lauren asked." We plan for our wedding." Carson said.

" Ooh maybe we could have honeymoon together." Kenzie suggested." That's a great idea." Johnny agreed." Totally." Brynn said." I second that." Carson said.

Lauren felt left out since William hasn't asked her yet. She just smiled at them but William felt her sadness so he held her hand and gave her a reassuring smile.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This story is getting closer to the end. Cause I'm running out of ideas and I've been busy writing another book that will be out as soon as this story is done. I hope you guys like this chapter. I'm sorry for not updating. Love you guys. PEACE!