§15: Drunk&Hot

Carson's POV
As Jordyn and Mark left, it was just Brynn and I. I looked at her and can't help hug her from behind.

" What did I do wrong?" Brynn muttered under her shakey breath.
" You did nothing, you didn't do anything, and you don't deserve that." I said now she turned around.

" Uhm, this isn't the right time because we've just broken up with someone. But care to join me?" I asked as we head inside grabbing a bottle of alcohol.

She raised and eyebrow." You don't drink?" I asked confused." Where's the lemon and salt?" She asked with a smirk.

I went over to the kitchen and sliced a couple lemons and placed salt in a saucer before going back to the living room.

I smirked as I placed down all the stuff." Chasers?" She asked and I smirked." We don't do chasers here. We chug." I said and she laugh.

God her laugh kills me. She poured the alcohol in a shot glass and chugged it following it with lemon and salt.

I'm amazed. After seems like hours, I felt drowsy and dizzy. Goddamn.
I looked at Brynn and she was laughing at me.

" What are you laughing at?" I asked. I smelt my breath and it smells like alcohol.

" Dont laugh at me." I complained annoyed." I can't help, you're cute." She said now we both stared in each other's eyes.

I moved closer, closer, and closer until that. We were exactly an inch away from each other.

I stared into her eyes down to her lips back to her eyes." God made you beautiful." I whispered.

At this moment, our lips connected and the world stopped spinning. I swift my hands on her waist and pulled her close.

It led to making out until we got up to my room and boom. It all just got crazy, but with love and passion.

Brynn's POV
I woke up by the sun shining bright. I looked around and noticed it wasn't my room. And it wasn't my siblings rooms either.

Then I smelled alcohol. I looked at my side and my heart melted, it was a frame and inside it was a song lyric.

The paper looks very old but then I looked at it closer and it says, 8/18/18, I know that date.

" 8/18/18, back to you. Whatever happens, this is us. If we ever get in trouble, we know that we'd get back to each other." Carson said and looked at Brynn, she smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

This is old. We were 15 at that time. Carson. I'm in Carson's room! A headache hit me as I groaned in pain.

" Fuck." I muttered under my breath. A cold sudden breeze swept my body and O my gosh- I'm naked!

" Brynn, you're awake?" Carson entered the room only in his boxers. My eyes widened and pulled the cover to cover my body.

" Oh!- I'm sorry- I'm going to leave." He said and hurried to get out of the room. I saw my clothes on the floor and I quickly picked it up and got dress.

I grabbed my phone and my bag and head out the room running down the stairs and getting out of the house.

" Brynn! Wait! Brynn!" Carson calls running after me. He pulled me back and I turned around.

" Carson, let me go." I said." Can we talk?" He asked sincere." Not right now. Carson, we did something wrong." I said.

" Yeah, I know. But, I wanna talk about it." He said holding my hand.
I looked at him letting go of his hand and left.

The next days I never talked to anyone. Not even mom, my sisters, my brothers
( Sean&Noah ), my best friends, and especially Carson.

I drove to school and parked. I walked through the halls of the school and went to my class.

" Brynn, what's the matter? You haven't spoke to us in days. Even your mom and siblings told us you haven't spoke to them." Lauren said.

" I'm just not in the mood." I excused but they don't seem to believe it.
" Mood for 1 week?" Kenzie asked and I gave up and sighed.

I rubbed my forehead and looked out the window." Brynn, you can't be like this." Johnny said.

" Come on." William said. I looked back at them and faked a smile." You can't fool us with that fake smile Brynn." Kenzie and Lauren said rolling their eyes.

Carson came in the room and my fake smile faded. He glanced at me before sitting down.

The class started and guess what, the whole time our teacher talks about relationship and break up then going back to relationship.

" And some of them, they break up, then something happened between them, then they get back together." He said and everyone ooed.

Relatable; break up and something happened.

" Class dismiss." He said as the ring belled. After few hours of school finally it was time to go home.

I put all my things inside the locker and started walking away when someone pulled me back.

" Brynn." It was Carson." Carson, I don't wanna talk to you." I said." Just please, just for a few minutes." He begged.

I pulled my hand back and runaway but he run after me to the parking lot.
" Is this about what happened to us?!" He asked.

" Yes it is! Carson we both know we're not together anymore, we aren't together for 3 years now. And that night was a mistake." I explained.

" We can now, there was no mistake, we both broke up with our exes that night, Brynn, we could always start at the beginning." Carson said which taken me back.

" Carson, don't you get it? I'm not talking to you because I still love you!" I exclaimed.

" And I still love you! I never stopped." He said." Brynn, let's start at the beginning. Again." Carson said.

I looked deep in his eyes and cupped his cheeks and kissed him.

Hey Wittypups! I noticed that the votes are going down. I'm sorry for not updating. Make sure to leave a vote. Let's make it to 10 votes if you guys love some Crynn moments because I'm reassuring you guys you will get more than this. Make sure to comment. Peace!