23: Back to you

That day, minutes before the party, Johnny, Brynn, and Lauren are almost done setting everything up for the party.

The food, drinks, lights, speaker, mic, the stage. Johnny really out done this party for an announcement.

It must be really important to him. As They were cleaning up, Johnny grabbed his phone from his pocket when a shiny circular thing dropped from his pocket.

Lauren picked it up and gasped. Brynn gasped as well as she saw what Lauren picked up.

The two looked at each other and to Johnny. Johnny sighed." Yes, that's what it looks like, don't tell her. The party is for her. I'm proposing to her tonight." Johnny explained.

The two girls looked at each other and squealed hugging Johnny." I'm freaking excited!" Lauren and Brynn shouted at the same time.

Johnny chuckled and hugged back.
" Lets go change. The people will be here any minute." Johnny said.

They agreed and head to their rooms and drove back home.

Brynn's POV
As I got home I was greeted by Carson.
" Where's everyone?" I asked." Sean and Kaycee took Sadie and Noah at the mall. They'll join the party later." Carson said.

I nodded and went to my room. I changed and sat in front of my vanity.
I. Moved. ON.

I moved on, I'm ready. I trust him. I've loved him. He loves me. Brynn, calm yourself. Just. Stay. Calm.

I went downstairs and Carson was there waiting for me." Let's go." I said so we head to the Orlando's Mansion.

The lights and sound filling up the house." Wow, you really out done yourself helping to set everything up." Carson said.

" Thanks." I said. We parked and head inside greeting us with Melissa! A.K.A. Mommy Mel!

" Mommy Mel!" I greeted and hugged her." Brynny! I haven't seen you in awhile." Mommy Mel said.

" I'm really busy at home. Since My older sister and her fiance moved in our house." I explained.

" You have an older sister?!" Mommy Mel asked." It's a long story, you'll meet her later." I said.

" Car car! My honey. How are you?" Mommy Mel asked Carson." I'm good Mommy  Mel." He said kissing mommy Mel's cheek.

" Enjoy the party." She said as we go through the crown and searched for the squad.

" OMG! Brynn Rumfallo!" A fan I guess came up to me." Hi!" I greeted." Let's take a picture please." She said.

I nodded as we took a photo." I can't believe I met you in this party!" She squealed.

I chuckled." It's nice to meet you." I said. She waved bye and disappeared in the crowd.

I went to the food section in the kitchen and found myself grabbing a beer. As I leaned against the counter top and watch people partying, Carson entered the kitchen as well.

He grabbed a beer and leaned against the counter top as well. He looked around and sighed.

" Did you remember that day when we watched a movie when you came back here in LA?" He asked starting a conversation.

" When I told you I missed you?... The greatest thing I felt in my life. I felt more relieved. I've been wanting to say that ever since we broke up." He said.

We looked at each other. I placed my beer down and hugged him." I'm sorry." I said.

He cupped my cheeks and made me look at him." Is this the meaning that we're good?" He asked smiling.

I nodded and hugged him. For the rest of the party, we just talked and laughed. I love him, I really do.

" May I request everyone to go to the back yard?" Johnny called through the Mic.

We head to the backyard joking the squad in front. Johnny winked at me and I nodded.

Johnny grabbed Kenzie's hand and dragged her to the stage. He went to the Mic and held it.

" We've known each other since we were kids. And as we grew old together my feelings for you grew as well. I'm truly in Love with you. My music partner, my dancing queen, the love of my life. Mackenzie France's Ziegler, MackZ, KZ, Kenzie.* knelt on one knee * Will you marry me?" John asked.

Everyone gasped and cheered. Kenzie started crying nodding yes. John smiled sliding the ring shaking.

" She said Yes!" Johnny screamed hugging Kenzie. Carson and I looked at each other and smiled.

William took a photo of the couple with both of their families. What if Carson and I never broke up? Will we be the same as John and Kenzie right now?

" Probably Married." Carson said and smirked." Did I said that out loud?!" I asked him shock.

He nodded his head and chuckled.
" I still can't believe we're good now." He giggled." Did you just giggled?" I asked as he blushed.

" Now please welcome, Carson Lueders!" Lauren called." You're gonna sing?" I asked and he nodded before going up to the stage.

Everyone cheered." I'm gonna sing you an old song of mine. I wrote it like 5 months ago. It's called Back to you." He said and everyone cheered.

No one's POV
After Carson sang and looked at Brynn, tears were falling down her cheek.

He let go of the Mic and about to go to Brynn but Brynn run away." Carson, what happened?" Kaycee asked.

" I don't know." He answered before running away leaving everyone shock and dumbfounded.

" The party is over guys, you can go home." Johnny said. Everyone was sad but left.

" Whatever it is, there is something going on between the two. I know it." Lauren said.

Hey Wittypups! Make sure to vote, comment, and follow. Peace!